GOON spy orders

JimKongIl

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285173693' post='2461065']
It's really quite baffling when you stop to think about it. We keep getting flack when we take action against people aiding nations we're at war with. Inbetween all the "it's extortion" complaints, people keep doing it. And then act indignant when we do something about it.
[/quote]
*flak

:(

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1285174059' post='2461071']
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, I agree that it is an act of war, against the unaligned nation that is, for the same reasons I do not agree with tech raiding. But still, the fact remains, however inconvenient it is, that GOONS can spy on any unaligned nation they'd like without consequence as that nation has no protection. I am merely stating the obvious truth.[/color]
[/quote]
The only difference in the way GOONS treated the other aiding is that they asked the aligned nation's gov for permission to spy first. jimkongil doesn't have a gov to ask, so they went ahead.

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1285176121' post='2461112']
You obviously havent been paying attention to what ive said, as i said [b]if[/b] they had asked me before spy attacks, there would not of had been need for spy attacks. So yes i took offense that being a highly active member who is easily able to get in contact with within hours, that they couldnt be arsed to talk to me first.
[/quote]
At which point they would have declared on you and spied anyway, so it's a moot point.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Heinlander' timestamp='1285169237' post='2460986']
You have read this thread and seen that there are already people lining up to fight you, right?

This whole "begging our allies" thing is the most hilarious kind of passive aggressive attack. Our friends love us when this happens. They were queued up the moment that UOKMB declared on us, and the same applies here.
[/quote]
Im pained in agreeing with GOONS..but if one of our allies wanted a slot on a rogue we would most certianly let them enjoy the fun.

Besides, nobody was lining up to cry about how terrible it was for \m/ to allow others to attack Fernando

[quote name='Daikos' timestamp='1285177844' post='2461144']
Are you even remotely aware of the timeline of events? They're pretty damn clear in this thread. Perhaps *gasp* Umar isn't available right this instant. Or, even more crazy, perhaps he wants to quad this fellow.
[/quote]
Yep, it's just passed 7am here in the Caliphate (OOC: I live in Australia /OOC) and Daikos is correct, I've been asleep. I have awoken to Jim's declaration of war however, which should be a bit of fun :D

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1285190759' post='2461338']
Yep, it's just passed 7am here in the Caliphate (OOC: I live in Australia /OOC) and Daikos is correct, I've been asleep. I have awoken to Jim's declaration of war however, which should be a bit of fun :D
[/quote]

Tear 'em three new ones, Umar, you lovable scamp!

[/quote]

we'll be working together soon ;):D

Edited by oinkoink12

[/quote]

You're my hero, Umar! :wub::wub:

You know guys, I'm in Umar's trade circle :smug:

[quote name='agafaba' timestamp='1285193169' post='2461373']
I think the lesson we have all learned is if you have to aid Methrage dont tell people that you are going to do it. at the very least you should make GOONS work to find out who did it.
[/quote]

Even then we just follow the trail of breadcrums/exploding meth labs that ol' Methy leaves for us right to their doorstep.

[quote name='agafaba' timestamp='1285193169' post='2461373']
I think the lesson we have all learned is if you have to aid Methrage dont tell people that you are going to do it. at the very least you should make GOONS work to find out who did it.
[/quote]

Or - and this may be a stretch, I know - don't aid rogues at war with alliances, whether that alliance is GOONS or not.

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1285193485' post='2461378']
Even then we just follow the trail of breadcrums/exploding meth labs that ol' Methy leaves for us right to their doorstep.
[/quote]
True, but at least they wouldnt leave a map with directions. Who knows, maybe Methrage will try harder now that you guys are 3/3.

[quote name='agafaba' timestamp='1285193622' post='2461380']
True, but at least they wouldnt leave a map with directions. Who knows, maybe Methrage will try harder now that you guys are 3/3.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, kind sir, but I fear that you are overestimating our dear friend Methrage.

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1285193582' post='2461379']
Or - and this may be a stretch, I know - don't aid rogues at war with alliances, whether that alliance is GOONS or not.
[/quote]
See, that would mean they'd have to legitimize our alliance... which they refuse to do.

[quote name='Choson' timestamp='1285195063' post='2461394']
See, that would mean they'd have to legitimize our alliance... which they refuse to do.
[/quote]

We're not an alliance, we're just a bunch of people who work toward a greaterohwait

[quote name='Beefspari' timestamp='1285175694' post='2461103']

Well, we'll be happy to add another rogue to the pile. This puts us at 14 I think. It's not like we're afraid of nukes. Our members are already arguing over who's going to fight him when he falls down.
[/quote]

I am not a rogue. Goons can accept white peace any time they choose.

[quote name='Unko Kalaikz' timestamp='1285133234' post='2460681']
GOONS is a rather insignificant alliance
[/quote]

itt NPO calls someone an insignificant alliance.

If they were so insignificant why weren't they attacked for raiding red?

And when will you idiots learn to stop aiding methrage? Dear lord it seems like we have one of these discussions every week now.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1285196071' post='2461400']
And when will you idiots learn to stop aiding methrage? Dear lord it seems like we have one of these discussions every week now.
[/quote]
Because of the moral injustice that is :(( GONS :((

Even if that means being more immoral than the "injustice" being done by :(( GONS :((

Edited by lightningjim

[quote name='Biff Webster' timestamp='1285187288' post='2461273']
I wish people would stop filling the hole GOONS would dig for themselves anyway with dirt from their own graves.
[/quote]

We may attack the unaligned, but we don't torture helpless metaphors, you monster :mad:

[quote name='JimKongIl' timestamp='1285133714' post='2460688']
You are missing the point of this thread. Just because someone posts in a Goons thread it does not open them up for investigations and spy attacks.
[/quote]

If it is any consolation, you're not the only one who received a GOONS aid offer which was cancelled right away.
They seem to think that anyone who doesn't like GOONS and holds a FAC [i]must[/i] be supplying Methrage.