Bow to your master, Blue Team

Duncan King

So, I went to do my civic duty and vote for TFD's senate candidate and who did I see in the Senate Election Results? That's right, Admin!

[IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/duncanking/Images/adminsenate.png[/IMG]

A visit to the Cybernations Awards screen reveals

[IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/duncanking/Images/adminsenate3.png[/IMG]

Congrats on your conquest of the blue team, Admin. As a member of the Blue Team, there is only one thing for me to do

[IMG]http://i242.photobucket.com/albums/ff120/duncanking/Images/bowing.gif[/IMG]

[IMG]http://i111.photobucket.com/albums/n159/Agent_DC76/ROFL.jpg[/IMG]

Only edit here is that I highlighted Admin's name.

It's legit. I took this a few days ago. ;) However, it would indeed seem that Admin is no longer on the Senate, which he was.

Edited by Uralica

[quote name='Keve69' timestamp='1284399901' post='2452455']
I hope the shock wave that admin bomb your sending my way level's your nation.
[/quote]
Sorry, won't happen sinner, you're the one who defied admin, not me, maybe.

Edited by Tarikmo

On the 2nd day, Admin created water. And on the 3rd day Admin created wheat. And so it was that on the 5th day Admin created fish. And on the 6th day Admin created all the cattle and the pigs and the nation rulers of Blue. And he said unto the rulers of the Blue Sphere, who were most blessed, you shall be first among spheres and your trade circles shall be the envy of the black and the yellow and the maroon and the purple and the aqua and all the colors of world, in particular yellow and pink and no team who art shunned in thine eyes. And you shall create the circles in my image He said, for they will be great and your citizens shall be numerous and prosperous and plentiful and wealthy indeed.

So it came to pass that the Blue Team was truly blessed by Admin and elevated to stature most high in his glorious esteem. The prophet Moldavi did say; repent and deliver your nation unto the Blue sphere, it is the path to salvation! Let Admin have mercy on your trades, for he is truly wise.

o/ Admin
o/ Blue

[quote name='Grumpdogg' timestamp='1284421028' post='2452896']
On the 2nd day, Admin created water. And on the 3rd day Admin created wheat. And so it was that on the 5th day Admin created fish. And on the 6th day Admin created all the cattle and the pigs and the nation rulers of Blue. And he said unto the rulers of the Blue Sphere, who were most blessed, you shall be first among spheres and your trade circles shall be the envy of the black and the yellow and the maroon and the purple and the aqua and all the colors of world, in particular yellow and pink and no team who art shunned in thine eyes. And you shall create the circles in my image He said, for they will be great and your citizens shall be numerous and prosperous and plentiful and wealthy indeed.

So it came to pass that the Blue Team was truly blessed by Admin and elevated to stature most high in his glorious esteem. The prophet Moldavi did say; repent and deliver your nation unto the Blue sphere, it is the path to salvation! Let Admin have mercy on your trades, for he is truly wise.

o/ Admin
o/ Blue
[/quote]

I have a better way of saying it.

Hey! Other 11 color spheres and Grey! We have Admin, what do you have? :smug:

I'm going to need to request Admin unsanction me on blue if I'm going to continue to support and acknowledge him as master of blue. Otherwise I'll be forced to believe GOONS influence on blue, an alliance not even on color, has to much power over the sphere for their to be a master of it.

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1284463386' post='2453456']
I'm going to need to request Admin unsanction me on blue if I'm going to continue to support and acknowledge him as master of blue. Otherwise I'll be forced to believe GOONS influence on blue, an alliance not even on color, has to much power over the sphere for their to be a master of it.
[/quote]

It sounds like something needs to be done about GOONS. If admin can't do it WHO CAN?

I saw this too, but it was 4 AM at the time and I thought my eyes were playing tricks on me. In fact, I believed that it was because I was so tired that I was imagining this, so I took it as a sign that I should go to bed, and promptly did so. Good to see that I'm not [i]that[/i] delusional when tired. :ph34r:

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1284479569' post='2453635']
It sounds like something needs to be done about GOONS. If admin can't do it WHO CAN?
[/quote]
GOONS are the cancer of blue.

Also congrats, Admin! We knew you could do it! (Well, actually we didn't, but we do now. Can you usurp Big_Z from maroon next?)