• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='lebubu' timestamp='1284210072' post='2449763']
Expected this to be about GOONS.
[/quote]

Me too

[quote name='Drai' timestamp='1284210372' post='2449770']
Guys, they could grow big enough to wipe out the rest of CN.
[/quote]

:frantic::frantic: What will we do, someone stop them!!!:frantic::frantic:

Seriously though, SuperJoeker if you want to prevent something like this sign a protectorate treaty.

[quote name='superjoeker' timestamp='1284222513' post='2449895']
yeah, SPB isn't really alive anymore but what if we were? say if I WAS the leader, this might be the biggest low-blow ever,
[/quote]

Meh i've seen and done worse.. If the alliance was still alive you should just have allies or a protector.

CN is all about war and power, if you are defenseless someone will use you as target practice. Instead of extorting you they could have attacked you take your tech wait till you rebuild and do it again until you decide to quit.

People in CM care for only a few things in general:
Their alliance, their allies, their friends, their nation, drama and war. If you are not part of any of those noone will really care about you. It's just a fact of the game. Hell even the bigger neutral alliances are safe because they have made friends that wont stand for them being rolled. All part of CN so if you want to continue with the AA you're on organize and get someone to protect you or if you don'want that join another alliance.

Otherwise you will get bullied around, noone will really care and there isn't a thing you can do about it.

[quote name='Heinlander' timestamp='1284227180' post='2449965']
We obviously need to be more diligent if a small, vulnerable alliance was targeted by someone else before us.
[/quote]

Don't worry, i'm sure it's just a fluke. Pro techraiding or not you gotta admire how fast goons finds new alliances to roll :P

[quote name='Tautology' timestamp='1284217943' post='2449836']
When I saw the title, I thought it was going to be about Christian Coalition of Countries. :P
[/quote]

ICWUTUDIDTHUR :awesome:

Would have made things even more confusing had the OP forgotten the "P" at the end of the alliance name, too. :P

[OOC]Language lesson time!

"CCCP" for those who don't know (OP included) is actually the Cyrillic-alphabet rendering of "SSSR," the Russian abbreviation of the Soviet Union. ([b]S[/b]oyuz [b]S[/b]ovetskikh [b]S[/b]otsialisticheskikh [b]R[/b]espublik)[/OOC]

[quote name='Fyfe XIV' timestamp='1284241592' post='2450188']
Are all 300 of your posts as incoherent as the OP?

But seriously those *explative* sons of *explative* are just pulling *explative* moves left and right! Something must be done!
[/quote]

Maybe he's role-playing a dyslexic 12 year old.

[quote name='KagetheSecond' timestamp='1284228186' post='2449981']
GOONS should roll CCCP for stealing their thunder.
[/quote]

And here I was thinking the same thing.

One of two things will happen.

1. GOONS will roll CCCP
B. GOONS and CCCP will merge

[quote name='superjoeker' timestamp='1284209733' post='2449759']
Ok, tto start off, I'm superjoeker. Normally I don't post on this area of the forums, but today i was told very blatently "give me 50 tech in aid and all of you money or your allaince will be destroyed" granted, I uysed to be a rouge that did things like this, and my goal used to be to essentially creat an allaince of war-mongering anarchists, but I've since changed. The AA I'm set to now is really dead. I ended up having the highest NS. My allaince Affilation consists if three members. It was such a *put your own explitive here* move to pull. An allaince where most members are of my nation stregth, calling them self the [b]CCCP(refernce to China's natorious Communist party?)[/b] with 17 members bullying a sdmaller allaince. Even when I pulled this *insert explitive of choice* It was either with allaince permission against an un-alligned inactive nation, or with any AA of my own under the same circumstances.

but enough of my complaining.
What if this allaince grows bigger? unnoticed by most until it's too late, once there allaince becomes strong, they could crush us all. please help me put an end to this bullying, it makes the game un-fun

the specific player who messaged me was

Ruski1917

not calling him out just saaying this was a *explitive* move
[/quote]

CCCP is Russian for "USSR"

More you know.