Digital Justice

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1283750696' post='2443428']
I suspect there are no cards.
[/quote]
There are cards, they are lovely and you're not getting one.

So there.

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1283749489' post='2443406']
I'm sorry Schatt, but have you recently suffered blunt trauma to the skull?
[/quote]

Also, this.

Edited by Ashoka the Great

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1283823827' post='2444655']
To be fair, this is a relatively worthless treaty given its optional nature, so you can go easy on the poor fellow.
[/quote]
This treaty is less optional than the SOS/TIO Oeverything "treaty," yet you attack that one in full force but give Schatt a pass here? :v:

That said, my pen would never go anywhere near this treaty, but I know Schatt's a smart fellow so I assume he has his reasons and knows something I don't.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1283826415' post='2444705']
This treaty is less optional than the SOS/TIO Oeverything "treaty," yet you attack that one in full force but give Schatt a pass here? :v:

That said, my pen would never go anywhere near this treaty, but I know Schatt's a smart fellow so I assume he has his reasons and knows something I don't.
[/quote]

I didn't attack the SOS treaty because it was optional. :wub:

[size=1]besides I'm in the Cult, this is as harsh as I'm going to be to Schatt in public[/size]

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1283827603' post='2444732']
I didn't attack the SOS treaty because it was optional. :wub:

[size=1]besides I'm in the Cult, this is as harsh as I'm going to be to Schatt in public[/size]
[/quote]
I fully realize this, and it wasn't my point. You said that, even though you don't like the treaty, you'll live with it because it's optional. Yet you attacked another treaty you disliked vehemently, despite it being more optional than this, and should hence be even less offensive to you. Perhaps you should reconsider your scathing assault on TIO? Or, as your small text would seem to imply, you actually hate both equally but just won't speak your mind about this one. :v:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1283827923' post='2444742']
I fully realize this, and it wasn't my point. You said that, even though you don't like the treaty, you'll live with it because it's optional. Yet you attacked another treaty you disliked vehemently, despite it being more optional than this, and should hence be even less offensive to you. Perhaps you should reconsider your scathing assault on TIO? Or, as your small text would seem to imply, you actually hate both equally but just won't speak your mind about this one. :v:
[/quote]

I didn't say I could live with it because it's optional. I said to not be so harsh on Schatt because he only signed an optional treaty [b]to 64Digits[/b] rather than a mutual one. I didn't attack the other treaty because it was optional, so why would I be attacking this one because it is optional? I don't like [b]any[/b] treaties.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1283750004' post='2443418']
I meant in terms of individuals. I have not and never shall stand for what the ex-hegemony stood for.
[/quote]

You know, if no one is allowed to get over their sins around here, a lot of individuals in ODN are going to need to get real comfortable with the phrase "Optional Defense Network".

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1283828930' post='2444770']
I didn't say I could live with it because it's optional. I said to not be so harsh on Schatt because he only signed an optional treaty [b]to 64Digits[/b] rather than a mutual one. I didn't attack the other treaty because it was optional, so why would I be attacking this one because it is optional? I don't like [b]any[/b] treaties.
[/quote]
Are we...even speaking the same language here? Once again you completely missed what I said. :facepalm:

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1283830019' post='2444802']
Are we...even speaking the same language here? Once again you completely missed what I said. :facepalm:
[/quote]

Either tell me what the point is or stop typing like an idiot. You are trying to infer that the Optionality of a treaty makes a difference as to what I think about it, and I said it didn't. Is there something else I am missing?

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1283832645' post='2444861']
Either tell me what the point is or stop typing like an idiot. You are trying to infer that the Optionality of a treaty makes a difference as to what I think about it, and I said it didn't. Is there something else I am missing?
[/quote]
I've already explained myself clearly enough, if you can't get it, oh well, I'm through trying to get through to you.

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1283833008' post='2444869']
I've already explained myself clearly enough, if you can't get it, oh well, I'm through trying to get through to you.
[/quote]

Are you trying to say that I shouldn't have cared about the SOS-TIO treaty specifically because it was optional, much like how we should go easy on Schatt because this treaty with 64Digits it optional? Because that's what I think what you're saying, and I'm still replying with that I dislike the SOS-TIO for reasons other than the treaty itself.

So unless I'm wrong, then you have explained yourself clearly enough.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1283833172' post='2444873']
Are you trying to say that I shouldn't have cared about the SOS-TIO treaty specifically because it was optional, much like how we should go easy on Schatt because this treaty with 64Digits it optional? Because that's what I think what you're saying, and I'm still replying with that I dislike the SOS-TIO for reasons other than the treaty itself.

So unless I'm wrong, then you have explained yourself clearly enough.
[/quote]
He finally gets it, thank Admin!
Well, almost. I know you dislike SOS, but if you can give Schatt a pass, why not TIO? You said you liked them beforehand, and I assume you like Schatt, right?

[quote name='Locke' timestamp='1283833289' post='2444876']
He finally gets it, thank Admin!
Well, almost. I know you dislike SOS, but if you can give Schatt a pass, why not TIO? You said you liked them beforehand, and I assume you like Schatt, right?
[/quote]
I'm not giving Schatt a pass, I'm simply saying to go easy on him. Much like how I went easy on TIO because I still like one or two of their members.

OOC: as long as we're on this topic we might as well get it over with so it doesn't come up again

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1283748201' post='2443383']
[color="#0000FF"]Congratulations. I've always been quite fond of CoJ (to the point of once nuking Schatt)[/color]
[/quote]
Actually laughed out loud at this, well done RV.

This thread has taken a turn for the hilarious. Thanks to all the haters for the entertainment. Everything from this being for some sort of 'image' of me being 'reformed' (lol yeah right) to just general hate and bawwwing, and even my good buddy kingzog foaming at the mouth, without which no thread would be complete. I sincerely thank every last one of you.

And Sargun... I still :wub: you

As for the treaty, you're free to test just how optional we here at 64Digits consider it to be.

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1283749601' post='2443412']
A poor decision on Schattenmann's part. I'm a tad sceptical of these ex-Hegemony types who claim to be reformed, now that it suits them.
[/quote]

I will say you are definitely qualified to make such a statement. If there is any alliance on bob that knows how to switch sides when it suits them it's ODN. So you may be onto something. :)

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1283839009' post='2445001']
I can support it if Schattenmann does.
[/quote]
I am trying desperately to give Schatt the benefit of the doubt here but failing quite miserably. I just can't get the memory of HoT being a TPF cheerleader for the longest time out of the forefront of my mind.