Sept-Oct Election Results from GATO

Laserwolf

Laser, DP, Esau, Verc...hm, about time you guys returned to sanity :P Almost enough to forgive your last Gov ;)

Also, let's not forget the prodigal son who truly stormed the scene with GARO, the ever-beloved Sasquatch Lord and Savior Kevlar. We all know that CK is just a second banana :P

Congratulations and such,
-Kev

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1283687506' post='2442508']
Right, that's what you've done. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I look forward to GATO's next announcement. Anyone care to take a wager that if it coincides with any of GATO's allies being thrust into a war, GATO will instantly run away? New government or not, I seriously doubt your ilk are any different then the cowards who jumped ship on NSO were.
[/quote]
Hmm.. I will take that bet. Their next announcement will either be their Congress/High Court for next term, or a DoW in defense of an ally. ;)

Right, that's what you've done. [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/rolleyes.gif[/img]

I look forward to GATO's next announcement. Anyone care to take a wager that if it coincides with any of GATO's allies being thrust into a war, GATO will instantly run away? New government or not, I seriously doubt your ilk are any different then the cowards who jumped ship on NSO were.
[/quote]
I'll wager 50 tech and the right to nuke you.

So this is what Esau does when he is not spamming the anime threads. And all this time I thought he was just a keyboard jockey. :mellow:

Congratulations on the new government, I'm sure the last month or two has been interesting.

Edited by Mirreille

[quote name='Hydro' timestamp='1283665867' post='2442292']
I was unaware GATO had honor.
[/quote]

It seems you're unaware of a lot.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1283669354' post='2442377']
Congratulations to our friends who where elected. May this government serve you well. :)

And also, Since I haven't seen Omi in ages and I'm sure he will read this thread, you are always welcome in our private channel. Come visit us, old friend. :wub:
[/quote]

[ooc] I've been on vacation [/ooc] I'll be sure to meet up with you soon :)

[quote name='Scorponok' timestamp='1283699104' post='2442598']
GATO with no Omni?! Woah. Need to take a breather.

TriCom better be glad they have Omni.

All the best this term GATO.
[/quote]

:wub:

[/quote]

i'll take that bet. how about when you lose, i win the right to zi you. and if i lose, you can try to zi me (good luck with that btw)