Best and Worst Military Alliances (2010 Edition)

Batallion

882 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1283147464' post='2435547']
You sound mad, did I get on your nerves? :smug:
Not posting much on the OWF doesn't mean anything, I still read practically everything that's ever been posted here, I have too much time on my hands until the end of summer afterall. That makes me knowledgeable on the subject matter, so whether you are personally happy or not is not of my concern, there are always some haters.
[/quote]

Don't fool yourself. I'm not mad in the least. Reading everything on the OWF does not, however, make you knowledgeable on any subject matter.

• Replies 442
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Teddyyo' timestamp='1283146872' post='2435539']
I voted Sparta for worst. Self-explanatory, really.
[/quote]
Wait, you voted Sparta yet you have Yew Gate in your alliance? You know where he came from right? :rolleyes: You know why he isn't there anymore right? :rolleyes:

[quote name='jeff barr' timestamp='1283148395' post='2435560']
Wait, you voted Sparta yet you have Yew Gate in your alliance? You know where he came from right? :rolleyes: You know why he isn't there anymore right? :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I'm the leader of AcTi and in charge of Recruitment, and I don't think Sparta is the worst, and I know why Yew Gate was kicked out of Sparta. We actually have at least 3 or 4 Spartans in AcTi. They are very dedicated guys and have contributed much to the growth of AcTi. Trust me when I say that Wolfpack is definitely the worst military alliance ever. Maybe even Menotah, it's a close call.

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1283148666' post='2435565']
I'm the leader of AcTi and in charge of Recruitment, and I don't think Sparta is the worst, and I know why Yew Gate was kicked out of Sparta. We actually have at least 3 or 4 Spartans in AcTi. They are very dedicated guys and have contributed much to the growth of AcTi. Trust me when I say that Wolfpack is definitely the worst military alliance ever. Maybe even Menotah, it's a close call.
[/quote]
Good save. :lol1:

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1283110491' post='2434829']

P.S. Some alliances have been left out of the polls because of lack of experience in combat. Furthermore, New Sith Order was not included because New Pacific Order is a bigger, better version. Hence it's nonsensical to put them in.

[/quote]
"From someone who actually knows things"

Whatever you say, bud ^_^

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1283138502' post='2435369']
Hey smarty pants, 2010 edition as in everything up to 2010. Since 2010 hasn't even ended it wouldn't even make sense to make a poll like the one you're thinking of.... Wow some real geniuses in CN.
[/quote]
Just like the 2010 Oscars go back to the dawn of film, right?

Don't blame us for making a poorly worded poll.

Up until 2010? It means since 2006 until 2010? Or just in 2010?

If the first FAN for the best and GATO for worse.

If the second, best is TOP and worse is Sparta.

Also honorable mention to NpO as the best, since we fought in both sides of last war. We're that awesome. :awesome:

[quote name='Batallion' timestamp='1283152724' post='2435600']
Up until right now 2010.
[/quote]

All the same, if you consider the achievements of TOP, both in military and nation building it is quite astounding what they achieved. I can also recall a time when The Græmlins were King Dogs of the military and very few people had the cajones to go up against them.

I guess just a lot of people here have either brown noses or short term memories.

For clarity as well, the worst I probably ever fought was probably CSN.

Edited by mdnss69

[quote name='janax' timestamp='1283141638' post='2435450']
Hahahaha

You mean when we took on 600+ nations and 16 million NS? Or when we had Silence, RIA and CRAP's big nations either in peace mode or being razed and owned the upper tier despite starting outnumbered at that level? Heck, VE had to come in to assist our original opponents.

I don't think anyone would say we performed poorly at anytime.
[/quote]

As the main alliance that fought Argent I think it is pretty ludicrous to say they fought poorly. So no Batallion, you don't know what you're talking about in this case.

In saying that Argent's initial counter was good but after that things faded for you as the tides turned and the number advantage against you began to show. So I'll disagree with using the words 'razed' and 'owned' to describe your engagement with Silence, RIA and CRAP.

[quote name='Stefano Palmieri' timestamp='1283158954' post='2435633']
Best: NoR
Worst: Invicta

Fought against both and with NoR against Invicta. NoR is highly organized and efficient while Inivicta is pure @#%$.
[/quote]
It is very much appreciated. Since we're not currently in the lime-light with the big boys we do tend to be forgotten for our military prowess. It's something we work hard for and are quite proud of. So bias aside, I voted NoR for best, and UPN for the worst.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1283116569' post='2434984']
Because C&G was fighting IRON's allies at the time. Of course!
[/quote]
No, they were keeping them off Gramlins. Hence the victory was even sweeter :)

Best - TOP.
Worst - WAPA. Seriously.
Best I've fought - Gotten a mixed bag really, but honorable mention of FARK :).

Edited by shahenshah

Yes, AcTi has Yew Gate. It has other Spartans too, as Batallion pointed out. We have former Viridians, former TOOL, former every alliance under the sun. These members don't fly the Spartan flag, nor VE flag, nor the TOOL flag. AcTi members fly the AcTi flag. They live and die for it. AcTi was renowned on SC because of the extent to which it was run like a [i]real[/i] clan, and under that philosophy, we prospered there. We believe it to be a recurring theme.

[quote name='Thunder Strike' timestamp='1283159163' post='2435635']
As the main alliance that fought Argent I think it is pretty ludicrous to say they fought poorly. So no Batallion, you don't know what you're talking about in this case.

In saying that Argent's initial counter was good but after that things faded for you as the tides turned and the number advantage against you began to show. So I'll disagree with using the words 'razed' and 'owned' to describe your engagement with Silence, RIA and CRAP.
[/quote]
Well, he was fighting me. After I got snowed out of that one update, missing a day's worth of attacks and being unable to block my opponents', I was pretty much left struggling to tread water the rest of the week instead of putting up any kind of fight.