A Few Clerical Notes from the Mushroom Kingdom

Archon

[center][img]http://thecastlehall.com/mkflag.png[/img]

[font="Arial Black"][color="#00BFFF"]Regarding the Government of the Kingdom[/color][/font][/center]
Normally I'm not in the habit of announcing internal notices to the rest of the community at large, but, given our prominent stature in world affairs, I figured it would be useful to announce a few changes at the top that happened at all at once and give people a refresher with respect to our current government (protip: Unsure is *not* high government).

The summary of the changes is as follows (more or less chronologically): MagicalTrevor retired from the post of Lord High Envoy (MoFA) and was succeeded by _GunneR_; SirWilliam stepped down as Prince of the Mushroom Kingdom (SiC) and was succeeded by Lebubu, which left the Lord High Inductor (MoIA...sort of?) post open - he was succeeded by Imperator; AVFC1 retired from the post of Lord High Communicator (Media/Propaganda) and was succeeded by potato. Any changes before these are kinda old news at this point.

We bid MagicalTrevor (STA) and SirWilliam (GOONS) farewell, and wish them the best in their new homes. AVFC1 has communicated his intentions to remain within MK at this point in time. Therefore, the high (in more ways than one) government of the Mushroom Kingdom is as follows:

King: Archon
Princes: Lebubu and Rafael Nadal
Lord High Envoy: _GunneR_
Lord High Vanguard: Teh1337Guy
Lord High Inductor: Imperator
Lords High Treasurer: James I and Infinite Citadel
Lord High Communicator: potato

Hopefully this clears up any potential ambiguities. And now, back to ruining your lives. Or something like that.

[i]Archon[/i]
[b]King of the Mushroom Kingdom[/b]

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic