War Ends

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1283123248' post='2435087']
This is just classic NSO being NSO. They are pretending to think they won the war simply to make people mad. That's it. That's what they do. They try to make people mad. That's why they got curbstomped in the first place. They haven't learned anything. That's why the NSO is complete garbage. I can't wait until you make the same stupid mistakes, step on the wrong toes and get crushed again. I'm sure your enemies will make it extremely clear who won next time. Until then have fun playing the annoying little pest role.
[/quote]

[img]http://pawsru.org/fc/src/fc49010_u-mad1.jpg[/img]

All I've learned so far from this war is to do more tech deals.

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1283123248' post='2435087']
This is just classic NSO being NSO. They are pretending to think they won the war simply to make people mad. That's it. That's what they do. They try to make people mad. That's why they got curbstomped in the first place. They haven't learned anything. That's why the NSO is complete garbage. I can't wait until you make the same stupid mistakes, step on the wrong toes and get crushed again. I'm sure your enemies will make it extremely clear who won next time. Until then have fun playing the annoying little pest role.
[/quote]

I think they may be playing a different game than the rest of you. Getting crushed to them, I believe, is well worth seeing ya'll get all annoyed.

[quote]Van Hoo:
Then we know what to include in the next round of harsh reps ...[/quote]

Right, because we don't really need principles during war around here. I suggest you bring back PZI lists as well.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1283124459' post='2435108']

[/quote]

And all I have learned is that next time you guys want peace from day one ... don't contact us, we'll contact you.

Don't know why everyone's surprised that an alliance who's only ability is trash talk continues to trash talk even after getting their heads stomped in.

I'll give them credit; it takes a special talent to continue to talk smack while in the fetal position.

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1283124794' post='2435117']
Don't know why everyone's surprised that an alliance who's only ability is trash talk continues to trash talk even after getting their heads stomped in.

I'll give them credit; it takes a special talent to continue to talk smack while in the fetal position.
[/quote]
Don't know about fetal, but I'm rolling in money right now.

NSO got curb stomped, they have a broken jaw, ribs and a scar across their forehead from it.

Though they did seem to "lose" this "war" they won in reality because they are still breathing.

*giggles*

I applaud you NSO for standing back up, but please stop asking to get knocked back down... we just put our bats away

[quote name='CEverettKoop' timestamp='1283124794' post='2435117']

[/quote]

It isn't really talent, it is just all that they have. I can't really get annoyed by it though, I was warned in advance to show them no mercy and to not bother working with them by multiple people. I was even told in great detail how they would ridiculously try to turn this into some sort of victory. Like I said before, lesson learned.

[quote name='Creeping Death' timestamp='1283124976' post='2435122']
NSO got curb stomped, they have a broken jaw, ribs and a scar across their forehead from it.

Though they did seem to "lose" this "war" they won in reality because they are still breathing.

*giggles*

I applaud you NSO for standing back up, but please stop asking to get knocked back down... we just put our bats away
[/quote]
You guys should set a standard. "Trash talking is a CB HURR DURR!"

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1282626872' post='2428878']
I hate to split hairs here but by agreeing to the terms on NSO's behalf your Emperor acknowledged as much.
[/quote]

What was that story about terms at gunpoint?

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1283124459' post='2435108']

[/quote]

Really? How old are you, honestly? So when you fail miserbaly to make someone angry (the only thing that makes you feel good about yourself), you will simply just claim that you did anyways in some pathetic attempt make yourself feel better? What kind of person just posts to try to make people angry anyways? Thanks for reminding us all that Bob is over-run by 13 year olds though, I had almost forgotten.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1283124601' post='2435113']
I think they may be playing a different game than the rest of you. Getting crushed to them, I believe, is well worth seeing ya'll get all annoyed.[/quote]

That's only valid if people were really actually getting annoyed. And even if they were, if that's the way you run your alliance that's pretty pathetic. But to each his own I guess.

EDIT: Not YOU, ragashingo. I'm talking about NSO, just clarifying.

Edited by the masheen

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1283106824' post='2434797']
Call it what you want, I consider this a victory. Go pout, I win.
[/quote]

Great, when can i expect to see the NSO repeat the same actions and claim another victory just like it?

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1283126006' post='2435142']
That's only valid if people were really actually getting annoyed. And even if they were, if that's the way you run your alliance that's pretty pathetic. But to each his own I guess.
[/quote]

Well they've already got one alliance leader to declare he will be resorting to pre-Karma-ish surrender terms next time they meet in battle. I think there's a few other examples spread about in this topic and others were people are bothered by their lack of a down trodden attitude. In a way it's a similar game to what Vox did to the NPO. If you can't hope to beat an enemy militarily don't give up, find another area that you can beat them in.

[quote]EDIT: Not YOU, ragashingo. I'm talking about NSO, just clarifying.[/quote]

Don't worry. I got it. :)

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1283125822' post='2435139']
Really? How old are you, honestly? So when you fail miserbaly to make someone angry (the only thing that makes you feel good about yourself), you will simply just claim that you did anyways in some pathetic attempt make yourself feel better? What kind of person just posts to try to make people angry anyways? Thanks for reminding us all that Bob is over-run by 13 year olds though, I had almost forgotten.
[/quote]

Confidentially, I think if what you are saying is true about them simply trying piss you off, it's mission accomplished...

Seems to me if there was anything else to this, for example that there was a larger conspiracy afoot to try to make this into a far larger war (one that NSO has claimed to have foiled), then at some point the proof would have popped up. If it has I've not seen it.

[quote name='Ragashingo' timestamp='1283126722' post='2435149']
Well they've already got one alliance leader to declare he will be resorting to pre-Karma-ish surrender terms next time they meet in battle. I think there's a few other examples spread about in this topic and others were people are bothered by their lack of a down trodden attitude. In a way it's a similar game to what Vox did to the NPO. If you can't hope to beat an enemy militarily don't give up, find another area that you can beat them in.
[/quote]
We can out-post them any day of the week, too, so what does that leave them with? :smug:

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1283125822' post='2435139']
[/quote]
I'm not trying to make anyone mad, I'm just stating what I perceived the outcome of this battle. If you're getting frustrated by my comments, that's of your own doing.

The Emperor makes his decision on the alliance. Doesn't mean it represents our views. I disagree that he put his name on the terms but he did so it's over. He "acknowledged" defeat the members did not. Well some but it's over I have moved on and have ceased to give a flip oh wait I never did.

Edited by Copperhead

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' timestamp='1283115017' post='2434949']
To pay the entirety of their reps? Of course not, that would require an absurd number of nations.. To put a dent in them? Absolutely, and that's what they did. (and that's what I was saying the whole time)
[/quote]
Well no, that's not what you were saying the whole time. The point I made was that the TOP reps agreement forced some of their large nations to pay direct tech reps, in the same manner as the reps imposed on the two Orders. You said this was not correct.

Hey, at least with TOP, considering they were the ones who came up with this scheme, imposing this has some fairness. Neither Order has ever imposed a targetted reps agreement on anyone.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1283097236' post='2434718']
So wait, why are we talking about reps and terrible terms?
[/quote]
More or less because someone (Damsky I think) basically said NSO was lucky to escape with such light terms, considering their long history of curbstomps and the like.

At least, that was the argument.