War Ends

[quote name='Choader' timestamp='1282633207' post='2429176']
And this is why going easy on NSO is pointless, and even counterproductive. To them the basic acts of apologizing and admitting defeat are as horrible as being kept under terms for a year and a half while sending out all their tech. The sheer amount of whining you get from them and STA over the technicalities of an essentially white peace is more painful than the tears you'd have to listen to were they disbanded.

Please, the next alliance to defeat NSO has to put them out of their misery. Letting them go after every war is only dooming the rest of us to more months of hearing their !@#$%^&*.
[/quote]

Do you think putting us under year long terms would only weaken our resolve or something?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a nice quote who matches perfectly Xiposhis behavior in the surrender talks.

[quote][i]"If you want to see the true measure of a man, watch how he treats his inferiors, not his equals." [/i][/quote]

Edited by D34th

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1282633372' post='2429180']
No problem, I like to help out white team alliances even if we aren't allies. Just remember, send 20 bombers to steal max infra.
[/quote]

Hmm, our war guide says send 15 bombers..i'll update it now.

NSO out of this stupid war? Good news even though it took longer then it should have.
Forced admittance of obvious silly lies? Meh whatever, we know the truth.
Alliances of the larger side fitting the negative stereotypes about them? Expected.

NSO get your lists to us so the spice may flow.

Edited by Uranus

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1282634431' post='2429203']
Hmm, our war guide says send 15 bombers..i'll update it now.
[/quote]

I've heard that if you send 50 bombers you can actually steal wonders. But I've not had the stones to try it. When RoK comes knocking, try it if you dare...

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1282634416' post='2429202']
I have a nice quote who matches perfectly Xiposhis behavior in the surrender talks from someone who I think he really respect:
[/quote]
I wouldn't necessarily call them inferior, but he really should treat Impero and KaitlinK nicer. I mean, look at how hard Impero was trying to seem cool, calm, and collect; and Xiph just messes that up.

Edited by Sulmar

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1282635135' post='2429211']
I've heard that if you send 50 bombers you can actually steal wonders. But I've not had the stones to try it. When RoK comes knocking, try it if you dare...
[/quote]

I did that back in the noCB War and it worked. Unfortunately I was attacking a GGA member and stole their FAC. :sadface:

[quote name='Uranus' timestamp='1282634979' post='2429208']
NSO out of this stupid war? Good news even though it took longer then it should have.
Forced admittance of obvious silly lies? Meh whatever, we know the truth.
Alliances of the larger side fitting the negative stereotypes about them? Expected.

NSO get your lists to us so the spice may flow.
[/quote]
Wow, this post actually echoes what I was going to say [i]exactly.[/i] So, uh, this.

This isn't a termless peace. To ask your opponent to surrender, in order for him to receive peace, is already a term in itself. We're far from that.

When the victors force the defeated to publicly humiliate themselves by adhering to a version they do not believe in, it is a most serious term. It is obviously the case here, as evidenced by the countless posts from NSO. While I'm not NSO, I'd prefer to pay dozen of thousand of technology units (or a few billions in cash) in reparations rather than admit that I was wrong if I know it is a lie.

I thought forced apologies were a thing of the past. It seems they're still good, as long as they are asked of entire alliances...

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1282636128' post='2429231']
This isn't a termless peace. To ask your opponent to surrender, in order for him to receive peace, is already a term in itself. We're far from that.

When the victors force the defeated to publicly humiliate themselves by adhering to a version they do not believe in, it is a most serious term. It is obviously the case here, as evidenced by the countless posts from NSO. While I'm not NSO, I'd prefer to pay dozen of thousand of technology units (or a few billions in cash) in reparations rather than admit that I was wrong if I know it is a lie.

I thought forced apologies were a thing of the past. It seems they're still good, as long as they are asked of entire alliances...
[/quote]

...wat.

Edited by chewy milk

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1282627717' post='2428927']
[color="#0000FF"]They're welcome to try to keep this war going if they want. Let's see how well that'll work out for them. But Lint did agree to put his name on the line, so yeah, call it what you want. Everyone who matters knows the story you fellows concocted is rubbish.[/color]
[/quote]

RV, I have a lot of respect for the way you jumped out of PM to attack 3 targets, knowing you would get gang banged. It took a big set to do that, my hat is off to you for that. I enjoyed our fight and thanks to you and Anthony, I got my new 50 nukes eaten for Rok ribbon.

Come on RV it's just a beer review (well written by the way, I loved it) nothing more. It's beneath you to grip about such a small thing, it's not like it's reps or anything. Anyway congrats. on a well fought battle.

[quote name='foxfire99' timestamp='1282626607' post='2428854']
Still no surrendering? Anyway, o/ peace.
[/quote]
Work on the reading comprehension.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1282626348' post='2428832']
The New Sith Order hereby announces its [b]surrender[/b] to the forces of The Empire of the New Evolution, Ragnarok, the Viridian Entente, the Global Order of Darkness and R&R.
[/quote]
Please.

[quote name='Shakira' timestamp='1282628069' post='2428945']
You should talk to your guys in the lower tier to learn how to coordinate attacks. Maybe then it wouldn't take 6 days to anarchy one person while they have the huge advantage in numbers.

Oh, also with the suggestion of just sending one or two bombers in a air attack instead of 10-20 bombers. As a person who loves to war in CN, that made me cringe and it also made me laugh.
[/quote]
Hey, it could have been worse. They could have sent 40 bombers. :v:

Now damned if I can remember who that was...

[quote name='Tygaland' timestamp='1282635698' post='2429221']
I did that back in the noCB War and it worked. Unfortunately I was attacking a GGA member and stole their FAC. :sadface:
[/quote]

I heard that GPA was willing to buy used FAC but since that one came from GGA it probably didn't work properly.

[quote name='Wad of Lint' timestamp='1282629916' post='2429031']
I acknowledge signing my name to a document that was written for me.
[/quote]

So your saying you would sign your name to something you don't agree with to save some pixels? That's where we differ, Rok would never give up if we truly believed that we are in the right. We would fight to our last pixel and beyond if someone falsely accused us. On the other side of that coin if Rok did screw up we would admit it and move on, we wouldn't whimper like a little child. "Oh we didn't really do that, but we where to afraid to fight for what we believe in, so we signed it". Grow a set and man up already! The war is over you lost get over it.

Still have much respect for RV, for his valiant efforts. Good fight bro., I love to fight and you really have a big set, your one of the few guys (besides myself) that I've ever seen attack 3 targets while being attacked by 3 aggressors. Some day maybe you and I will get to go one on one, just for the fun of it.

Edited by chris8967

[quote name='chris8967' timestamp='1282639591' post='2429258']
So your saying you would sign your name to something you don't agree with to save some pixels? That's where we differ, Rok would never give up if we truly believed that we are in the right. We would fight to our last pixel and beyond if someone falsely accused us. On the other side of that coin if Rok did screw up we would admit it and move on, we wouldn't whimper like a little child. "Oh we didn't really sign that, but we where to afraid to fight for what we believe in, so we signed it". Grow a set and man up already! The war is over you lost get over it.
[/quote]

1. NSO are away now without paying one cent in reparations. Which is pretty much the point they wanted to make. A forced apology is exactly that; forced. NSO made their point well and clear, continuing would be pointless, RoK made their point well and clear, continuing for them would be pointless too. Get a brain, and educate yourself already. The war is over, get over it.

2. If you truly believed what you said to us, RoK would probably still be at war with TPF. Don't even try to spill that crap, RoK is far from perfect.

Edited by mdnss69

[quote name='Kalasin' timestamp='1282641573' post='2429269']
Honestly, I hope I never have to surrender to Xiphosis, he seems like a tremendously unpleasant chap. In fact, I can't think of anyone I'd like to surrender to less. :mellow:
[/quote]

I think it's a clever act. You know, like someone playing with 'angry short-man' syndrome.

[img]http://urlmin.com/images/mini_me.gif[/img]

All evil overlords need a Mini-Me.

[quote name='mdnss69' timestamp='1282640491' post='2429263']

2. If you truly believed what you said to us, RoK would probably still be at war with TPF. Don't even try to spill that crap, [color=red]RoK is far from perfect.[/color]
[/quote]

Rok is far from perfect? Damn thanks for clearing that up for me.....well then again we haven't lost a war yet. So I guess Roks as close to perfect as you can get. As far as TPF goes we attacked them for what happened and it was predetermined that it would only last for a few rounds and end, and it did.......but wait that's right Hoo's a liar so the war must be going on with TPF still. Stop hating on us because your alliance sucks and you don't have the balls to step up and do what we do. That would be defending your friends and fighting for what you believe in, in case you needed me to clarify that for you.

Disregarding the idiot I quoted, to all the NSO members that fought in the war good show. I really do mean that. To all those that slipped into PM, can't say that I blame you, smart move.