Personal Apology to the Siberian Tiger Alliance

Swanfield

First of all, during last night's debate in the STA announcement, I may have came across a bit heavy handed and I let my emotions get the better of me. I also recall making a couple of thinly veiled threats towards STA.

For that, I apologise to the Siberian Tiger Alliance and it was not my intention to make a mockery of myself and agitate you in the process. We almost came to blows between our alliances and it was thanks to the diplomatic skills of Pez that this came to a satisfactory close for everyone involved. There was no need for me to keep on stirring the pot even after the matter had been closed and I was beating a dead horse about even though I wasn't realizing it at the time.

I hope that our alliances can progress onto better relations.

Thanks for your time.

Swanfield.

wash your pants \m/, they are all pooped :o

also, its very interesting from this trouble to see how the attitude of some people change when they are facing someone defenseless or when they face some real threat...

Edited by elpadrino

[quote name='O-Dog' timestamp='1282062000' post='2419739']
Beggers belief. :blink:

So, Swanfield, what's your excuse for making the exact same mistake by boudmouthing MK?
[/quote]
dude, he could take mk alone. No need for apologies on that one

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282046947' post='2419472']
First of all, during last night's debate in the STA announcement, I may have came across a bit heavy handed and I let my emotions get the better of me. I also recall making a couple of thinly veiled threats towards STA.

For that, I apologise to the Siberian Tiger Alliance and it was not my intention to make a mockery of myself and agitate you in the process. We almost came to blows between our alliances and it was thanks to the diplomatic skills of Pez that this came to a satisfactory close for everyone involved. There was no need for me to keep on stirring the pot even after the matter had been closed and I was beating a dead horse about even though I wasn't realizing it at the time.

Thanks for your time.

Swanfield.
[/quote]

I'm sure they appreciate your apology. Now they can place it in their butt alongside your nose.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282046947' post='2419472']

Thanks for your time.

Swanfield.
[/quote]
If I did this every time I did any of that I would need my own thread for apologies. :wacko:

Normally I just read these for laughs (while I did get a good LOL out of this) I have to give mega cudo's to STA for standing up for what they believe in. At the same time my respect for them goes up for backing up what they say, when it seems \m/ could not be made to look even worse, how they were made to back down from their so widely publicized stance and make a formal apology. Guess we now know who wears the pants between those two AA's.

o/ STA