STA announcement

pezstar

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282079739' post='2420276']
Can I take it that STA official supports preemptive attacks then?
[/quote]

I know I do. Preemptive strikes are used to gain a decisive strategic advantage. There are certain situations where they're called for, whereas other situations they aren't because of the massive political blow back (like in the last war).

Edited by Jrenster

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Brutus' timestamp='1282076985' post='2420162']
I don't think they necessarily got scared to "do something about it", but instead listened to their more reasonable alliance and avoided a conflict that would neither aid them nor their allies...
[/quote]

Well what do you expect, it's a game and there's war in it, it's not like they and their allies will be together forever, and there's almost no competition at all right now opposing the current Hegemony.

Edited by Batallion

[/quote]

No. I'm not gov. But you can take it as my opinion that we did the right thing. Especially given your disregard for your alliance's leadership and decisions.

Edited by Ragashingo

[quote]:. Received Message

To: Boomhower From: Unknown Sender Date: 8/17/2010 4:09:31 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Infiltrate DEFCON Systems. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack. [/quote]
[quote]To: Boomhower From: Unknown Sender Date: 8/17/2010 4:09:49 PM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Target Weapons of Mass Destruction. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack.
[/quote]

Thank you come again.

[/quote]

I don't get why you guys can't remain quiet after all that. I mean i think what you did was pretty retarded (especially if serious, i kind of doubt any MK'ers would have asked m/ for permission to raid anything) given the way you were drawing attention to yourself. And then STA goes and responds in kind which again i wouldn't consider very sensible or smart but not only do you immediately back off (hopefully realizing it was dumb to start with) but you go and comment on it saying !@#$ like that.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1282081091' post='2420325']
And now \m/ has aided their "rogue." Interesting...
[/quote]

Well, up until he posted that he intends to attack at update, he was just a bothersome dude who was refusing to peace out per the agreement. Annoying, but not much harm done.

Edited by pezstar

[quote name='uaciaut' timestamp='1282080848' post='2420313']
I don't get why you guys can't remain quiet after all that. I mean i think what you did was pretty retarded (especially if serious, i kind of doubt any MK'ers would have asked m/ for permission to raid anything) given the way you were drawing attention to yourself. And then STA goes and responds in kind which again i wouldn't consider very sensible or smart but not only do you immediately back off (hopefully realizing it was dumb to start with) but you go and comment on it saying !@#$ like that.
[/quote]
Did you miss the part where STA attacked me, preemptively? I do have a horse in that race.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282081252' post='2420332']
Well, up until he posted that he intends to attack at update, he was just a bothersome dude who was refusing to peace out per the agreement. Annoying, but not much harm done.
[/quote]
Is it possible to declare a war on top of a war? Just saying <_<

[/quote]

Walford H. Christ, will you please take yourself down from that cross and shut up already? Your tears are literally dripping onto my keyboard.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282081358' post='2420334']
Did you miss the part where STA attacked me, preemptively? I do have a horse in that race.
[/quote]

Proud of my message here, but not in your response...

[quote]To: Jonathan Brookbank From: Porky Pig Date: 8/16/2010 10:23:47 PM

Subject: RE: Congrats

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282081252' post='2420332']Well, up until he posted that he intends to attack at update, he was just a bothersome dude who was refusing to peace out per the agreement. Annoying, but not much harm done.[/quote]
Good edit. Wait for it this time,...

And yes, pursuant to a discussion in another thread I decided to pay attention to STA. And viola, they produce quite the drama in just 24 hours from my change of attitude. Nice.

A little late to the party, but I am very pleased to see this announcement to be made. As I conveyed to Tyga on our boards, we're behind you 100% with everything we've got... but I don't think there was ever a question of whether that would be the case or not.

Edited by cookavich

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1282081424' post='2420336']
Again, like I said, \m/ will keep smacking themselves in the face, whatever it takes to get attention.
[/quote]

Yeah, it's pretty clearly bait. We're not going to bite.

[quote name='Branimir' timestamp='1282081480' post='2420341']
Good edit. Wait for it this time,...

And yes, pursuant to a discussion in another thread I decided to pay attention to STA. And viola, they produce quite the drama in just 24 hours from my change of attitude. Nice.
[/quote]

It's all for you Barnimir. :)