[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282028001' post='2419098']
Neither was the man who said I left :P
[/quote]

We don't have a triumvirate. <_<

Edit: Misread. Never mind.

Edited by SpectreTehDestroyer

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1282027417' post='2419080']
Didn't see that >_>.

You still shouldn't attack someone wearing the AA until they leave.
[/quote]

"I am going to nuke STA in three days, let me sit on this AA while I gear up for war"

If he left the alliance, as indicated in pezstar's logs, then he is a ghost. Who announced his intention of going rogue. Not really sure what is so offensive about STA's action in this particular event :huh:

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282027724' post='2419085']
Cease your unwarranted attacks on Merrie Melodies immediately, first of all he hadn't gone "rogue" on STA, secondly he's still in \m/, thirdly he was just posturing. I thought STA were trying to be moralistic yet they tarnish themselves by pre-emptively attacking someone.

We'll be expecting reparations.
[/quote]

You will be expecting that for a long time now run along

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282027959' post='2419096']
Did you ask a Trium?
BTW here is the missing line from Pezstar logs since he dont want to post it
[/quote]Yeah, that missing line doesn't make it any less of a threat. If I went and told any alliance on this planet that I "might drop my AA and go rogue on X person in your alliance" I would well expect to get rolled.

Edited by HeroofTime55

[quote name='Edifice' timestamp='1282028112' post='2419106']
"I am going to nuke STA in three days, let me sit on this AA while I gear up for war"

If he left the alliance, as indicated in pezstar's logs, then he is a ghost. Who announced his intention of going rogue. Not really sure what is so offensive about STA's action in this particular event :huh:
[/quote]

Maybe the part about them declaring the wars?

Preemptive strikes have never been acceptable. Or did I miss the last war?

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282028117' post='2419107']
This is incorrect, he did not leave.
[/quote]

[quote][02:08] <pezstar> [02:03] <Merrie_Melodies> When I nuke boomhower I am sure it will fit rogue
[02:08] <pezstar> He said that to me just a few minutes ago.
[02:08] <The_Chief> right
[02:08] <The_Chief> he told us
[02:08] <The_Chief> he's left
[02:08] <pezstar> Ok
[02:10] <The_Chief> have a nice night, pez[/quote]

Try again.

[quote name='Edifice' timestamp='1282028112' post='2419106']

[/quote]

No, it was "selective" posting of logs. He left out bits to make it look all rosy and dandy but the reality is that STA committed unwarranted attacks on one of our members.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282028286' post='2419116']
No, it was "selective" posting of logs. He left out bits to make it look all rosy and dandy but the reality is that STA committed unwarranted attacks on one of our members.
[/quote]

Since you seem to know so much, share the full logs with us then.

[quote name='Voytek' timestamp='1282028077' post='2419104']
You don't pay attention to things, do you?
[/quote]
No, I pay attention, I just can get overly excited. Dude seems to be defending his position though. And Merrie seems to be arguing that he is still in \m/, but my expert translators over here in New XGA can't make out what he says with 100% accuracy.

It's all a moot point though, because \m/ will just drop him anyway. They're too afraid of anyone who isn't a tenth their size. Otherwise they'd have defended Merrie by this point.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282028449' post='2419122']
Your Boss has em, get them from him.
[/quote]

But one of your regular members seems to have access to gov logs and is saying the logs Pez posted are not complete. Why doesn't he prove they are not complete and post full logs since he seems to have read them and has full access to your gov.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1282028212' post='2419111']
Maybe the part about them declaring the wars?

Preemptive strikes have never been acceptable. Or did I miss the last war?
[/quote]

Err... I think the situation changes a bit when we are in the context of individual nations who are supposedly unaffiliated with an alliance.

If some random person tells me that they plan on going rogue on me, I think it is pretty ridiculous to condemn me/my alliance for doing something beforehand, instead of waiting for him to attack on his own terms. (I also think it would be stupid of the alliance to do nothing about it)

Edited by Edifice

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1282028504' post='2419125']
Yet he was high enough ranking to inform Pez of the cancellation of \m/'s attackterate?
[/quote]
Well I was and still am wearing the \m/ AA. \m/ still claims me as member. and I told Pezstar I was thinking about roguing, so, go figure :ph34r: