STA announcement

pezstar

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1282182930' post='2422418']

Well its not like you would agree, I know its hard for you to admit the truth but try sometime, who knows you might like it
[/quote]

It's not the truth, so yes. It is utter nonsense that [b]you[/b] are spurting. You do NOT know the facts, yet you talk like you do.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1282182214' post='2422388']
I do find some of the posts here funny, you are mostly mindless drones are you not, if \M/ had gone to war you would have made silly remarks about them for fighting this war, but because they backed down, you make silly remarks for them backing down.[/quote]

Why yes we did achieve our objective in such a way that m had no good way out. It means we played the political game far better than they did. Perhaps next time they'll pick a position that doesn't leave their every action wide open to ridicule.

As to your complete disregard for the actual events... never mind... it seems it's already been taken care of.

Edited by Ragashingo

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1282182214' post='2422388']
I do find some of the posts here funny, you are mostly mindless drones are you not, if \M/ had gone to war you would have made silly remarks about them for fighting this war, but because they backed down, you make silly remarks for them backing down.

So this is how it goes.

\M/ = GGA is ours
STA = NpO can we protect GGA from the big bad \M/
NpO = Well yes honey, do not forget a smile
STA = We will protect you GGA, with our make up and bra's
GGA = nothing there dead ?
\M/ = STA get a life you bunch of toothless tigers
NpO = DO NOT talk to her like that
\M/ = Sorry NpO we did not know she was your uuuummmm female dog.
STA = YAY we did it again.

that's pretty much all that's happened here
[/quote]

This is the most accurate summary of the whole situation.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' timestamp='1282182543' post='2422399']
As before, Dajobo pointed out that we did not ask NpO to do anything, we TOLD them what we were going to do and that was that. Now in the talks, Pezstar was outnumbered so she brought in her allies. Fair enough right? \m/'s tactic of outnumbering a person will not work on us. We are definitely smarter than that.

And toothless? I do believe we bit two of their nations who decided to play with us.
[/quote]

you can say it as many times as you wish, the truth will always remain the same, you have never and unlikely to ever act on anything with out NpO's say so, C&G will say they never planned to attack TOP and IRON, and that TOP and co bought the war upon themselves, Well that's a lie, the fact C&G had pre made hit lists for both TOP and IRON. People may also say that the war on NPO was not planned, yet Sparta was in talks with other alliances a month before the cause of the war (the spied logs) even happened, I mean NPO go to war because someone from VA had knowingly gotten spied logs information from NPO, a valid CB yet the rest of world did not think so just because they wanted a war with NPO.

anyway, its getting late in Tempus, I have more important things to do like watch TV they listen to pre-written statements from NpO voiced by STA

narrow minded = Lacking tolerance, breadth of view, or sympathy; petty. So am I all four or just one ?, I mean how can I have tolerance, breadth of view or sympathy for STA acting just the same way as Valhalla had with the backing of NPO ?, petty yeah I could go along with that one, but hay sometimes you just have to agree to the truth, how ever hard that might be for STA.

narrow minded is a person who does not want to hear the other side of the argument. [b]But in our postmodern world people accuse anyone who has firm beliefs of being narrow minded[/b].
[/quote]

narrow-minded - rigidly adhering to a particular sect or its doctrines

Like your continued belief that STA is just a puppet alliance of NpO

Next.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1282183354' post='2422438']
you can say it as many times as you wish, the truth will always remain the same, you have never and unlikely to ever act on anything with out NpO's say so, C&G will say they never planned to attack TOP and IRON, and that TOP and co bought the war upon themselves, Well that's a lie, the fact C&G had pre made hit lists for both TOP and IRON. People may also say that the war on NPO was not planned, yet Sparta was in talks with other alliances a month before the cause of the war (the spied logs) even happened, I mean NPO go to war because someone from VA had knowingly gotten spied logs information from NPO, a valid CB yet the rest of world did not think so just because they wanted a war with NPO.

anyway, its getting late in Tempus, I have more important things to do like watch TV they listen to pre-written statements from NpO voiced by STA
[/quote]
The truth is right before you in a clear 8-word sentence.

Who knows, you might actually like the truth.

narrow minded = Lacking tolerance, breadth of view, or sympathy; petty. So am I all four or just one ?, I mean how can I have tolerance, breadth of view or sympathy for STA acting just the same way as Valhalla had with the backing of NPO ?, petty yeah I could go along with that one, but hay sometimes you just have to agree to the truth, how ever hard that might be for STA.

narrow minded is a person who does not want to hear the other side of the argument. [b]But in our postmodern world people accuse anyone who has firm beliefs of being narrow minded[/b].

Well its not like you would agree, I know its hard for you to admit the truth but try sometime, who knows you might like it
[/quote]

Evidence has been presented to show what you say is crap. You have presented nothing other than bile-filled rants based on the creations of your own imagination. If you have evidence to support your allegations then please present it otherwise you'd be best to quit while you are behind. Someone such as yourself never apologises for lying they just skulk away and hope people forget about it.

We have been dealing with you for some time, Timeline. You are a renowned liar, even when presented with evidence that shows you are a liar you persist. You would not know the truth if it sat on the end of your nose and did the Lambada.

[/quote]

You have no idea what you're talking about. When we went and told NpO about it, they were definitely less than enthusiastic. We didn't care because we didn't ask permission. Would you like to call me a liar?

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1282182127' post='2422386']
Well I expect that's why he is the leader of an alliance he created from scratch and you are not. He understands these things and you don't.
[/quote]
Your excellent understanding of your surroundings astounds me. Well played.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282183781' post='2422450']
You have no idea what you're talking about. When we went and told NpO about it, they were definitely less than enthusiastic. We didn't care because we didn't ask permission. Would you like to call me a liar?
[/quote]
of course he would Pez he has his own prerogative stemming back a long way with STA, so in reality all his rhetoric he is spewing here doesn't really have anything to do what what has happened he just wants to annoy

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1282184614' post='2422476']
I'm sorry, what? No, seriously, what? When was there ever any indication that STA are our puppets? Now, seriously, what?
[/quote]
You mean you don't remember us ever being called that back in the day?

[quote]New Frontier
And my point from the beginning was that I don't see what makes it so terrible if one alliance claims the right to raid an AA exclusively. [/quote]

[quote name='TigerBaby' timestamp='1282182127' post='2422386']
Well I expect that's why he is the leader of an alliance he created from scratch and you are not. He understands these things and you don't.
[/quote]

pssst....TigerBaby....maybe do some homework before declaring such things. New Frontier created, from scratch, Gondor. :smug:

Long live New Frontier, King of Gondor!!

Edited by Sandler

Heh, Timeline still as immature and foolish as ever. No wonder he was practically kicked out of the STA for being an idiot. I guess I can't blame him for stalking our threads and constantly thinking about us. He is in love with our alliance and won't stop pouting until we let him back in. Sorry, but you are not allowed in the STA!

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282183781' post='2422450']
[/quote]

Not to sleight your relationship with NpO in any way shape or form but, we all know that you didn't need to ask their permission and they would be. You have other allies that would be there to answer your call with or without NpO should you need us.

o/ STA
o/ Polaris

[quote name='PrinceArutha' timestamp='1282191124' post='2422611']
Not to sleight your relationship with NpO in any way shape or form but, we all know that you didn't need to ask their permission and they would be. You have other allies that would be there to answer your call with or without NpO should you need us.

o/ STA
o/ Polaris
[/quote]

We <3 NV. So much.

Also, to clarify, NpO was less than enthusiastic about the idea, but they were very clear that they were 100% behind us, as they always are.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1282183354' post='2422438']Well that's a lie, the fact C&G had pre made hit lists for both TOP and
[/quote]

it's hilarious that you think premade target lists are proof of intent. i really hope nobody ever puts you in charge of anything more than an unloaded pellet gun.

[/quote]
Not only is all of that true, but we've also always been at war with Eastasia.

[quote name='Mergerberger II' timestamp='1282184614' post='2422476']
I'm sorry, what? No, seriously, what? When was there ever any indication that STA are our puppets? Now, seriously, what?
[/quote]
I've actually heard that from other sources, not people who I especially liked or respected the opinions of though.

It's mostly the disease of "X and Y are close; X is ten times bigger than Y; therefore Y is X's puppet" that gets routinely believed in around here.

[quote name='Haflinger' timestamp='1282201203' post='2422851']
I've actually heard that from other sources, not people who I especially liked or respected the opinions of though.

It's mostly the disease of "X and Y are close; X is ten times bigger than Y; therefore Y is X's puppet" that gets routinely believed in around here.
[/quote]

The only "sources" of information about STA and NpO's relationship are STA and NpO. No one else is privy to our conversations.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1282188881' post='2422566']
Heh, Timeline still as immature and foolish as ever. No wonder he was practically kicked out of the STA for being an idiot. I guess I can't blame him for stalking our threads and constantly thinking about us. He is in love with our alliance and won't stop pouting until we let him back in. Sorry, but you are not allowed in the STA!
[/quote]

kicked out of STA you must be joking right, I left due to the crap way STA was run, I was there less then a week and so far that was the worst week I have had in CN.

but I see STA has to call me a liar and other such things, well you can say what you wish, I really do not care, the only reason I keep replying is due to the humour. once i get bored i will simply stop replying.

[quote name='pezstar' timestamp='1282201811' post='2422868']
The only "sources" of information about STA and NpO's relationship are STA and NpO. No one else is privy to our conversations.
[/quote]

Yeah like NpO has not said one thing to someone like I don't know, TOP and IRON then change there mind and tell, shall we say C&G something else.