STA announcement

pezstar

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1282027149' post='2419062']
So you're claiming him as a member?
[/quote]

I see no reason to do otherwise, he was merely posturing and did nothing to deserve getting attacked.

He didn't accept aid, hit anyone in STA, or violate their GGA "protectorate".

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' timestamp='1282025913' post='2419022']
When did he even drag RIA in?

Must you bring up the alliance, just because no one cares about it enough?
[/quote]

its a joke that you just fell for. in RIA we hold elections for the position of Captain Planet along with all our other elected positions. its not a actual government position and has no responsibility and isn't in our charter. thinking back this wasn't a very good joke, but we really don't care about getting attention. this was just my personal attempt at making a funny.

[quote name='Confusion' timestamp='1282027168' post='2419064']
Well, it matters because he said "let's rumble"... So is that rogue talk, or Government Official of \m/ talk?
[/quote]

Ministers in \m/ are in gov, but as has been reiterated in the past, the Triu\m/virate is the voice of \m/. It's not official unless they sign off on it.

Clearly, that doesn't matter, as recent history has shown us with this whole NSO situation, but I personally am smart enough to not get into situations where I speak for my alliance.

[quote name='lakerzz8' timestamp='1282027376' post='2419078']
Yes, please check Pez's post on the previous page. Thanks :)
[/quote]

Didn't see that >_>.

You still shouldn't attack someone wearing the AA until they leave.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1282027255' post='2419068']
Well seeing as I was attacked I think it is a fitting reply no? Our should I just lay and take it?
[/quote]
Well, I was just wondering if you were talking for yourself or \m/ as a whole. But you just clarified it, thanks.

Confusion.

[quote name='Millencolin' timestamp='1282027281' post='2419071']
I see no reason to do otherwise, he was merely posturing and did nothing to deserve getting attacked.

He didn't accept aid, hit anyone in STA, or violate their GGA "protectorate".
[/quote]
Well I guess the only question left is whether or not you're capable of defending your own members. Be warned, though. In the NSO's experience, defending your members may be counted as a CB against you.

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1282027516' post='2419083']
Well I guess the only question left is whether or not you're capable of defending your own members. Be warned, though. In the NSO's experience, defending your members may be counted as a CB against you.
[/quote]

Don't compare the situations. You accepted a rogue at war. STA attacked someone who wasn't a rogue wearing someone's AA.

Cease your unwarranted attacks on Merrie Melodies immediately, first of all he hadn't gone "rogue" on STA, secondly he's still in \m/, thirdly he was just posturing. I thought STA were trying to be moralistic yet they tarnish themselves by pre-emptively attacking someone.

We'll be expecting reparations.

[quote name='Swanfield' timestamp='1282027724' post='2419085']
Cease your unwarranted attacks on Merrie Melodies immediately, first of all he hadn't gone "rogue" on STA, secondly he's still in \m/, thirdly he was just posturing. I thought STA were trying to be moralistic yet they tarnish themselves by pre-emptively attacking someone.

[/quote]

You are government?

..And my AXE!

;)

[quote name='heggo' timestamp='1282027516' post='2419083']
[/quote]

Yeah... thanks for the tip there. ;)

[/quote]
Your government confirmed he had left. I don't see how you think you deserve reparations for attacks on a non-member.

[/quote]

I direct you to [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=90762&view=findpost&p=2419069"]this post[/url]. Thank you, come again.

[/quote]Is this the official stance of \m/? God I hope this is the official stance of \m/.

[/quote]

Sorry but you're not in the Triumvirate.

[quote name='Shodemofi' timestamp='1282027870' post='2419092']
Your government confirmed he had left. I don't see how you think you deserve reparations for attacks on a non-member.
[/quote]
Did you ask a Trium?
BTW here is the missing line from Pezstar logs since he dont want to post it

[quotepezstar [02:01] <Merrie_Melodies> Peztar I may drop the AA and rogue so until I decide ][/quote]

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' timestamp='1282027831' post='2419090']
You are government?

..And my AXE!

;)
[/quote]

No but I am pretty sure they take a similar view to mine, I have to say I didn't entirely agree with my own alliance raiding GGA but I stand by them because they are my fellow comrades and friends and i cannot stand by while watching a comrade of mine get attacked by a rogue alliance based on words alone. He didn't take any action and wasn't going to.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1282027669' post='2419084']
Don't compare the situations. You accepted a rogue at war. STA attacked someone who wasn't a rogue wearing someone's AA.
[/quote]
Don't be silly Damsky, his alliance spied on him first and that's an act of war. But this is all besides the point. The point is that we should all be laughing at \m/ writhe their way out of this. Edit: I assume the other point will probably end up being that \m/ can't even give a consistent message on who their members actually are, much less defend them.

Edited by heggo