TENE Declaration of WAr

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1281354957' post='2407320']
You didn't contact TETE to see what was going on and why did your new member decides to go lolrage on TETE. You only saw one side of the picture and didn't bother to see the entire picture. His wrongdoing was right in the war screen, smashing TETE's members all because of a [i]claimed[/i], not proven with a screenshot, spy attempt.

Hey TETE, could you provide a screen shot of your former rogue member insulting everyone in your forums?
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]He was attacked first. Spying has always been viewed as an act of war. If TENE had a problem with us accepting him they should have contacted us.

And VeritasK, you truly do not understand us if you think we would have attacked TENE had you not been under RoK's protection. His quarrel with you was his own affair, and the consequences too. We would not have pushed for reparations at all. Not because of this situation, but simply because we do not do reparations. We will never demand any, and likewise, we will never pay any.[/color]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281651980' post='2413354']
[color="#0000FF"]He was attacked first. Spying has always been viewed as an act of war. If TENE had a problem with us accepting him they should have contacted us.[/color][/quote]

Or better yet, you could have contacted [b]them[/b] once you did or, you know, [b]before[/b] you decided to accept him.

[quote][color="#0000FF"]We would not have pushed for reparations at all. Not because of this situation, but simply because we do not do reparations. We will never demand any, and likewise, we will never pay any.[/color]
[/quote]

This statement is important.

Edited by Van Hoo III

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1281652777' post='2413363']
Or better yet, you could have contacted [b]them[/b] once you did or, you know, [b]before[/b] you decided to accept him.

This statement is important.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]We've always had a policy of accepting people most alliances would turn down. PZI, ZI, at war, it doesn't matter. We let them fly the AA and we let them join the community. As a matter or protocol aid or military assistance usually is not given. I am still unsure of why it was done this time, but it is not important anymore. What was done was done, and I am sure a satisfactory resolution could have been reached had RoK not been so intent on war. But it is what it is, and if we must fight for months then so be it.

As for reps, yes, it is an important statement. It has always been our policy, and I doubt it will be changing anytime soon.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281653150' post='2413368']
[color="#0000FF"]As for reps, yes, it is an important statement. It has always been our policy, and I doubt it will be changing anytime soon.[/color]
[/quote]

A fact that I was made aware of pre-war ... I just wanted to make sure the peanut gallery was aware as well.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' timestamp='1281653556' post='2413376']
A fact that I was made aware of pre-war ... I just wanted to make sure the peanut gallery was aware as well.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]We've never hidden it, and it is something that we have told anyone who cares to ask.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281651980' post='2413354']
[color="#0000FF"]He was attacked first. Spying has always been viewed as an act of war. If TENE had a problem with us accepting him they should have contacted us.
[/quote]
Yet he went after two innocent members instead of the one that spied him. He already conducted an act of war by constantly being an annoyance. Keep on hitting an alliance with verbal insults and other stuff (OOC: That would violate CN forum's rules :OOC) enough that they might end up DoWing on you.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1281654784' post='2413399']
Yet he went after two innocent members instead of the one that spied him. He already conducted an act of war by constantly being an annoyance. Keep on hitting an alliance with verbal insults and other stuff (OOC: That would violate CN forum's rules :OOC) enough that they might end up DoWing on you.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So, you believe that free speech is now a valid reason for war? That people should be attacked because they voiced disagreements publicly? Because they say something you don't like? I don't know about you, but I fought for over a year, personally, to put an end to that kind of stuff. I'll be damned if I see that practice revived anytime soon.

As for "innocent" members, there are none. The spying was sanctioned by the government of TENE. It was a declaration of war against Sedrick.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281655291' post='2413403']
[color="#0000FF"]So, you believe that free speech is now a valid reason for war? That people should be attacked because they voiced disagreements publicly? Because they say something you don't like? I don't know about you, but I fought for over a year, personally, to put an end to that kind of stuff. I'll be damned if I see that practice revived anytime soon.[/color]
[/quote]

NSO: Freedom of Speech when convenient. Say anything you want, because we're just joking anyway.

I got nothing else because I don't read this !@#$ anymore

Pryath you seems to be a bit more important in your mind then in reality. Just because you are winning this fight with all the help you received doesnt mean this will stay true for eternity. You are making TETE look bad. Joke around like you did a few times instead of acting like you are superior to NSO and you will find a lot more people will respect you.

Edited by agafaba

[color="#0000FF"]So, you believe that free speech is now a valid reason for war? That people should be attacked because they voiced disagreements publicly? Because they say something you don't like? I don't know about you, but I fought for over a year, personally, to put an end to that kind of stuff. I'll be damned if I see that practice revived anytime soon.

As for "innocent" members, there are none. The spying was sanctioned by the government of TENE. It was a declaration of war against Sedrick.[/color]
[/quote]
There is a difference between stating your disagreement and why politely and screaming "OMFG! I !@#$@#$ HATE YOU ALL! YOU ARE TOTAL JERKS THAT FAIL AT EVERY! NENENENENENE!!! (insert 10 pages of nonsense)! $%&@ YOU, CUZ' YOU ARE ALL TOTAL HYPOCRITES AND BAHBAHBAH!"

Keep up with the second option and you WILL push someone into DoWing you. Most wars are sparked by failed diplomacy, use the second option in a diplomatic talk and you might encourage the other side to throw a E-ZI sentence at you and/or grind down your alliance for being such a jerk.

You have no evidence of TENE allowing the spy operation. Innocent until proven guilty.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='agafaba' timestamp='1281656652' post='2413427']
Pryath you seems to be a bit more important in your mind then in reality. Just because you are winning this fight with all the help you received doesnt mean this will stay true for eternity. You are making TETE look bad. Joke around like you did a few times instead of acting like you are superior to NSO and you will find a lot more people will respect you.
[/quote]
Just so you know, TENE is not actually winning anything. :smug:

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1281663187' post='2413597']
There is a difference between stating your disagreement and why politely and screaming "OMFG! I !@#$@#$ HATE YOU ALL! YOU ARE TOTAL JERKS THAT FAIL AT EVERY! NENENENENENE!!! (insert 10 pages of nonsense)! $%&@ YOU, CUZ' YOU ARE ALL TOTAL HYPOCRITES AND BAHBAHBAH!"

Keep up with the second option and you WILL push someone into DoWing you. Most wars are sparked by failed diplomacy, use the second option in a diplomatic talk and you might encourage the other side to throw a E-ZI sentence at you and/or grind down your alliance for being such a jerk.

You have no evidence of TENE allowing the spy operation. Innocent until proven guilty.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]What in God's name are you trying to talk about? I do believe I've been quite courteous here, and I doubt I have used the words "fail," "bahbahbah," or "nenenenenene" at all in this discussion. I would at least like to think I have a better vocabulary than a six year old.

As for the spy attack, it was conducted by a member of TENE's government I believe. Usually that means it is sanctioned. But let us not get hung up on this subject, but quite frankly everything about the Sedrick situation is absurd, and it is far more productive watching paint dry than trying to make sense of that.

As for this war being started by a failure in diplomacy, you are absolutely correct. However, the NSO is not the only party to blame. While I will personally acknowledge that we should not have strayed from our policy of not assisting ZI listed members with problems from before they joined the alliance, when others from the NSO got around and saw the situation, RoK had already reached a decision. This was before diplomacy was even attempted. Mistakes and overreactions were made on both sides, and had either party been able to put aside personal pride this entire situation could have been avoided.

Also, EZI? What?[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281663941' post='2413617']
[color="#0000FF"]What in God's name are you trying to talk about? I do believe I've been quite courteous here, and I doubt I have used the words "fail," "bahbahbah," or "nenenenenene" at all in this discussion. I would at least like to think I have a better vocabulary than a six year old.

As for the spy attack, it was conducted by a member of TENE's government I believe. Usually that means it is sanctioned. But let us not get hung up on this subject, but quite frankly everything about the Sedrick situation is absurd, and it is far more productive watching paint dry than trying to make sense of that.

As for this war being started by a failure in diplomacy, you are absolutely correct. However, the NSO is not the only party to blame. While I will personally acknowledge that we should not have strayed from our policy of not assisting ZI listed members with problems from before they joined the alliance, when others from the NSO got around and saw the situation, RoK had already reached a decision. This was before diplomacy was even attempted. Mistakes and overreactions were made on both sides, and had either party been able to put aside personal pride this entire situation could have been avoided.

Also, EZI? What?[/color]
[/quote]
I wasn't accusing you of acting like that, TENE stated that their rogue member, before quitting, was ranting and breaking lots of discussion rules. They tried to ask the member what was wrong only to receive an earful of ranting. When you have a problem, do you either explain what you feel is wrong, or start acting extremely immature and making people's ears bleed. Apparently the rogue member picked the second option, including many other players that were thrown into the ZI sentence.

EZI=Eternal ZI=: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/EZI

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1281664205' post='2413632']
I wasn't accusing you of acting like that, TENE stated that their rogue member, before quitting, was ranting and breaking lots of discussion rules. They tried to ask the member what was wrong only to receive an earful of ranting. When you have a problem, do you either explain what you feel is wrong, or start acting extremely immature and making people's ears bleed. Apparently the rogue member picked the second option, including many other players that were thrown into the ZI sentence.

EZI=Eternal ZI=: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/EZI
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]I know what EZI is. What I fail to understand is why you're bringing up here.

As for Sedrick, maybe he did act immature. However, that in and of itself is of no harm to anyone. It might have been annoying, but was by no means harmful. If that were a CB than most everyone here ought to be watching there back, and if that were indeed the reason why TENE was threatening then I'd gladly do this all over again. Quite frankly it is wrong to attack people just because you don't like them. Sure you can do it, but I won't stand by idly. I have to draw a line somewhere.[/color]

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281665884' post='2413679']
[color="#0000FF"]I know what EZI is. What I fail to understand is why you're bringing up here.

As for Sedrick, maybe he did act immature. However, that in and of itself is of no harm to anyone. It might have been annoying, but was by no means harmful. If that were a CB than most everyone here ought to be watching there back, and if that were indeed the reason why TENE was threatening then I'd gladly do this all over again. Quite frankly it is wrong to attack people just because you don't like them. Sure you can do it, but I won't stand by idly. I have to draw a line somewhere.[/color]
[/quote]

How much of the [u]Sedrick Incident[/u] do you truly know? Cause you seem to think it all started with Insults then went to the failed spy attempt, unsanctioned by the government too. How much do you truly know, or do you think you actually understand the full story?

[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281689374' post='2414139']
How much of the [u]Sedrick Incident[/u] do you truly know? Cause you seem to think it all started with Insults then went to the failed spy attempt, unsanctioned by the government too. How much do you truly know, or do you think you actually understand the full story?
[/quote]

Rebel_Virginia knows the stoy. Do not doubt our ability to know the stoy and not be reteards.

[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281709584' post='2414300']
I doubt your ability to run an alliance.
[/quote]
Cool stoy bro.

Lets see if you're anywhere near NSO over a long term in terms of aspects that measure the results of government's ability to run an alliance.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1281715815' post='2414420']
You doubt my ability to run an alliance? I don't run an alliance.
[/quote]

Let me rephrase that into something that you might comprehend. I doubt NSO's ability to function as an alliance. And even though you don't run it personally I assume you have some say in what goes on, though seeing as how I know diddly squat about the inner workings of your 'alliance' I can't say.

[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281740451' post='2414969']
Let me rephrase that into something that you might comprehend. I doubt NSO's ability to function as an alliance. And even though you don't run it personally I assume you have some say in what goes on, though seeing as how I know diddly squat about the inner workings of your 'alliance' I can't say.
[/quote]

They've been running for over a year just fine. I don't see that changing any time soon.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1281740874' post='2414978']
They've been running for over a year just fine. I don't see that changing any time soon.
[/quote]

If you define "just fine" as picking fights with people bigger than them, then yes NSO is running just fine.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281663941' post='2413617']
What in God's name are you trying to talk about? I do believe I've been quite courteous here, and I doubt I have used the words "fail," "bahbahbah," or "nenenenenene" at all in this discussion. I would at least like to think I have a better vocabulary than a six year old.[/quote]
He's probably not referring to you, but to Sedrick. That's the way he was conducting conversation on our forum (you can check out the Shoutbox -pages 56, 59, 60, 61 etc., to see what I mean).
thenewevolution.smfforfree.com is the link to our forum and the shoutbox is free accessed.

[quote]As for the spy attack, it was conducted by a member of TENE's government I believe.[/quote]
not true. I, as a member of TENE's government tried to finish the whole thing between Sed and Adzzz. There was no order for any kind of attack against Sed before he said the alliance's leader, Emperor Feroz, to screw himself!!! The order things happened was:
1. Adzzz was spied twice by someone who was not identified
2. He thought that it was Sedrick
3. Sedrick started insulting Adzzz, threatening TENE members and saying that he considered Adzzz's accusations as a reason for war. (check Shoutbox, pages 59-61)
4. Sedrick changed his defcon and threat level and tried to join MHA, but he was rejected.
5. Adzzz spied on Sedrick.
6. Emperor Feroz tried to settle the whole thing, but got by Sedrick the answer I told you above ("screw you").
7. Sedrick attacked our members and anarchised them
8. Rok got informed of the whole situation and decided to help us.
9. The rest is history...

[quote] Usually that means it is sanctioned. But let us not get hung up on this subject, but quite frankly everything about the Sedrick situation is absurd, and it is far more productive watching paint dry than trying to make sense of that.[/quote]
I disagree. I think that we could all make sense of that if nso were willing to discuss on it, when it was time -but they weren't. I actually can not understand NSO's stance and how Sedrick convinced them to go into this. I have some ideas, but I will not state them here (check our Shoutbox, page 63 and you'll see what I mean). Anyway, I think that NSO members know better.

[quote] As for this war being started by a failure in diplomacy, you are absolutely correct. However, the NSO is not the only party to blame. While I will personally acknowledge that we should not have strayed from our policy of not assisting ZI listed members with problems from before they joined the alliance, when others from the NSO got around and saw the situation, RoK had already reached a decision. This was before diplomacy was even attempted. Mistakes and overreactions were made on both sides, and had either party been able to put aside personal pride this entire situation could have been avoided.[/quote]
Once again I'll have to disagree. RoK had a very good knowledge of the situation -right after Sedrick anarchised some of our members- while NSO accepted him and aided him without asking us -even now they haven't tried to contact us and when I tried to inform the guy who attacked me of the situation, I got an answer referring to the Brotherhood of the Storm, and saying that they, as us, were used as a tool to get to someone else and that NSO would do this as painfull as possible for us... uh, I also got a nuke, but I guess this is part of being in war with someone :)

The only reason I'm writing all this stuff is because this war has been based on two major lies: the first is that we, the members of TENE, are lying on Sedrick's attitude and behaviour and on our right to attack him and the second is that RoK had no knowledge of the situation, while NSO knew better what they had to deal with.

Oh, and a last thing: After he got the $6M grants that our members get for passing the academy test, Sedrick decided to leave the alliance, just by adding a "goodbye" message at the Shoutbox! I reminded him that according to our charter he can not leave before 90 days pass after he gets the grants, and got some absurd replies, containing some threats that I should not play games with him and call him a liar (sic!). He finally left before these 90 days, and found home and protection in NSO, although he never paid back anything and was not allowed to leave. Shouldn't someone from NSO ask us about this thing? We tend to ask all our new members if they have any obligations against their previous alliances and when we are not sure we keep their applications on hold till we are sure that all issues are solved (I guess all alliances do so -at least that's what we did in my previous alliance, TOOL, with my previous nation). Sedrick had a lot of obligations to TENE, but -I have to repeat it- no one from NSO ever asked us anything -in contrast to RoK and our allies in this war who asked and keep asking a lot of things to have a clear knowledge of the whole situation.

anyway... all I have to do is to send all of you my wishes for best luck in this and the coming wars.

• 2 weeks later...

[/quote]

Rebel you are not in TENE, it was not an act authorized by the government. Please get your facts straight before you decide to troll these forums.