TENE Declaration of WAr

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1281327697' post='2406406']
You're just making yourself look more and more foolish with each post.
[/quote]

Are you still mad about not getting any money from attacking me? Sorry krunk =/

I find it funny how I forced NSO to act against me by posting on the forums

I'm the only person you guys wardeced lol

Edited by Pryath

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1281327525' post='2406395']
NSO, I have a question...

When I get my MP wonder and load up on nukes, may I join you, mash you with my nukes for the lulz, run off to join another alliance, accept a few million dollars in aid, and then you can stop attacking my new alliance and me while still letting me mash you, right? Yes? REALLY?!

Kaythxbai, forming plans as of now! :awesome:
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Well done on making up a fantastic scenario and proving to all of us that you really do have no idea what you're talking about. You see, we've already acknowledged that aiding him was a rash move, and had I been around at the time I and many others would have advised Heft against authorizing it. However, it was done anyway. There is no erasing it. We should not have waived on our policy of requiring members who bring baggage to us to handle it themselves, and I am not sure it was waived here to begin with. But as I said, what is done is done. It does not change the fact that this war is over six million, and that it is still something that could have been avoided had RoK not ignored all diplomatic channels and protocols. RoK simply wanted to escalate far beyond what it ever should have been.[/color]

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281328054' post='2406424']
Are you still mad about not getting any money from attacking me? Sorry krunk =/

I find it funny how I forced NSO to act against me by posting on the forums

I'm the only person you guys wardeced lol
[/quote]

Wait, who's the one who's doing damage to whom now?

Ahh that's right, 2 bombing runs with a decent air force, 2 ground attacks with a superior army, and 2 cruise missiles....well you know the rest.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281328539' post='2406439']
[color="#0000FF"]Well done on making up a fantastic scenario and proving to all of us that you really do have no idea what you're talking about. You see, we've already acknowledged that aiding him was a rash move, and had I been around at the time I and many others would have advised Heft against authorizing it.[/color]
[/quote]
I noticed that all of NSO's members here seem to be supportive of protecting and aiding rogues, so I figured why not do the same thing to them? It's not like I am going to get ZIed or have to pay any reparations...

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1281328859' post='2406446']
Wait, who's the one who's doing damage to whom now?

Ahh that's right, 2 bombing runs with a decent air force, 2 ground attacks with a superior army, and 2 cruise missiles....well you know the rest.
[/quote]

Oh wow you've been in the game longer than I have CONGRATULATIONS!

223 days old eh? I'm 55 Days old and holding my own against you. You suck bro, stop trying

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281329105' post='2406455']
Oh wow you've been in the game longer than I have CONGRATULATIONS!

223 days old eh? I'm 55 Days old and holding my own against you. You suck bro, stop trying
[/quote]

Holding your own?

I see, the *three nations* you declared offensive wars on must not have woken up yet.

You see, that's generally considered a *bad* idea to do.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1281329017' post='2406452']
I noticed that all of NSO's members here seem to be supportive of protecting and aiding rogues, so I figured why not do the same thing to them? It's not like I am going to get ZIed or have to pay any reparations...
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Are you being deliberately obtuse here? Let me tell you, it really is not fitting. Normal policy was not followed for some reason. That is beside the point, however, considering that even now this can still be resolved diplomatically. It is just that RoK does not want that. Had they been genuine in the dealings from the start it never would have come to this. But it did. Is that really so hard to understand?[/color]

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1281329230' post='2406460']
Holding your own?

I see, the *three nations* you declared offensive wars on must not have woken up yet.

You see, that's generally considered a *bad* idea to do.
[/quote]

Hey look NSO really is full of noobs

To: Pryath From: Griff Date: 8/8/2010 11:53:40 PM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by Griff. You lost 2,516 soldiers and 48 tanks. You killed 2,696 soldiers and 200 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,022,824.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

and

To: Pryath From: Griff Date: 8/8/2010 11:53:24 PM

Message: You have been attacked by Griff. You lost 2,144 soldiers and 350 tanks. You killed 3,215 soldiers and 1,154 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $469,273.84 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

See when I'm up against my own level, I win.

This guys even got nukes lol

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281329745' post='2406485']
[color="#0000FF"]Are you being deliberately obtuse here? Let me tell you, it really is not fitting. Normal policy was not followed for some reason. That is beside the point, however, considering that even now this can still be resolved diplomatically. It is just that RoK does not want that. Had they been genuine in the dealings from the start it never would have come to this. But it did. Is that really so hard to understand?[/color]
[/quote]
NSO flat out said no to reparations or ZIing the new member and decided to give the rogue some aids, NSO knew that by aiding a rogue they just fueled the flames. What else do you think RoK could do? Keep on throwing verbal abuses while TETE is getting hit hard?

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281329770' post='2406488']

Message: You have been attacked by Griff. You lost 2,516 soldiers and 48 tanks. You killed 2,696 soldiers and 200 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $1,022,824.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

and

Message: You have been attacked by Griff. You lost 2,144 soldiers and 350 tanks. You killed 3,215 soldiers and 1,154 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $469,273.84 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

[/quote]

You do realize he has to wait 24h to nuke you right?

Keep QQing in your corner about your lot. You sure are [i]squishy[/i] for such a tough talker.

and

[/quote]

You have 5 million dollars. You'll need the $$$ more than me :)

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281324540' post='2406271']
Works better for my purposes for you to be the glorified leader and Hoo and Xiph to be the puppets you command. None of your allies will be attacked. Your plan...ahem Hoo's plan has failed and will not draw a larger war.
[/quote]

You're a reteard. You don't even know the stoy so I'll tell you.

Hoo is the one behind everything. He is the supreme leader, and I quietly make suggestions to him when it suits me.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281329745' post='2406485']
[/quote]

Then Why don't you work on fixing the problem? Instead of continuing the war,

[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281327497' post='2406394']
Ive played all the good Zelda Games, OoT Majora's mask, TP, the Original Zelda.
[/quote]

haha cool, I have played all the games, just never finished them all :P I collect them more then play them. Got a whole medium size bookshelf with Zelda stuff.

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281327598' post='2406399']
Okay so the man on his high horse comes in to tell me I'm doing wrong. Whatever dude. Stop reading my posts then. I'm going to post what I want (within the CN forum rules of course...). If I'm being flamed I have the right to counter.

Go act like a goodboy in another thread, we've already got one here - and one is already one too many IMO
[/quote]

Did I say I was coming in on my high horse? Please cut the attitude, I was trying to talk with you but you seem to stuck up. How old are you? 10? Also I'll give you the same kind of answer you gave me then. I'll act as a 'goodboy' where I want. Thank you.

[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281327942' post='2406419']
Pry, stop acting like a child. You are not setting a good example for anyone right now.
[/quote]

EDIT: Edited this in since truth is being spoken.

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281328371' post='2406435']
It's okay, pearchris has always been angry with me. I really don't mind. However I refuse to tuck my tail between my legs and be silenced by people who THINK they're better. Whats the point of playing if your objective is surrender?
[/quote]

Surrender? Nobody asked you to surrender. Anyways you are probably part of the top two people in this thread that is thinking themselves superior to everyone.

Edited by Farore

[quote name='Farore' timestamp='1281331024' post='2406578']
haha cool, I have played all the games, just never finished them all :P I collect them more then play them. Got a whole medium size bookshelf with Zelda stuff.

Did I say I was coming in on my high horse? Please cut the attitude, I was trying to talk with you but you seem to stuck up. How old are you? 10? Also I'll give you the same kind of answer you gave me then. I'll act as a 'goodboy' where I want. Thank you.

EDIT: Edited this in since truth is being spoken.

Surrender? Nobody asked you to surrender. Anyways you are probably part of the top two people in this thread that is thinking themselves superior to everyone.
[/quote]

Actually krunk asked me to surrender...so...yeah

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281330288' post='2406514']
I've got 10mil now because you, krunk and that other guy just commited some epic fails. Good job guys
[/quote]
I'd like to see that tune when you're glowing green.

and

[/quote]

Congrats, you've just discovered the CN battle system! Now you too can experience all the glory (and fun!) of the random number system! Keep telling yourself that your wins are due to skill, and not because you the random number system gave you a 99 out of 100!

Oh wait, you forgot that you have to wait 24 hours to nuke someone. It's a good thing that the random number system isn't tied to experience, right?

[quote name='LOLtex' timestamp='1281331717' post='2406627']
Congrats, you've just discovered the CN battle system! Now you too can experience all the glory (and fun!) of the random number system! Keep telling yourself that your wins are due to skill, and not because you the random number system gave you a 99 out of 100!

Oh wait, you forgot that you have to wait 24 hours to nuke someone. It's a good thing that the random number system isn't tied to experience, right?
[/quote]

Well actually I managed to attack Grif while he had his pants down, he forgot to deploy more defensive soldiers. Experience ftw?

[quote name='LOLtex' timestamp='1281331717' post='2406627']

[/quote]
Also guerrilla camps, cause he's leet like that :rolleyes:

[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281330375' post='2406519']
Then Why don't you work on fixing the problem? Instead of continuing the war,
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure it isn't NSO that is continuing this war...