TENE Declaration of WAr

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281324540' post='2406271']
Works better for my purposes for you to be the glorified leader and Hoo and Xiph to be the puppets you command. None of your allies will be attacked. Your plan...ahem Hoo's plan has failed and will not draw a larger war.
[/quote]

Unless their plan was just to have NSO wiped out with minimal resources expended, in which case you'd have fallen right into their plans. :psyduck:

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281323983' post='2406246']
You're a junk alliance, go disband.
[/quote]

You're a junk nation. Go get ZI'd.

Fernando, you are perhaps the biggest paranoid schizo on the OWF. Let me counter your psychotic episodes with mine. Maybe this was all hatched by you so that everyone would forget about your ZI! Not everything revolves around NPO, quit pretending it does.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1281324807' post='2406279']
Unless [s]their[/s] [i][b]my[/b][/i] plan was just to have NSO wiped out with minimal resources expended, in which case you'd have fallen right into [s]their[/s] [i][b]my[/b][/i] plans. :psyduck:
[/quote]
Don't worry Archie, I got your back. Fixed that for ya ;)

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281324895' post='2406283']

Fernando, you are perhaps the biggest paranoid schizo on the OWF. Let me counter your psychotic episodes with mine. Maybe this was all hatched by you so that everyone would forget about your ZI! Not everything revolves around NPO, quit pretending it does.
[/quote]

Don't forget about him being in peacemode...I must re-emphasize this.

Since when did vader wear pink and wave a white flag fernando?

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='the masheen' timestamp='1281324895' post='2406283']

[/quote]

Quiet! You'll spoil our master plan.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281325024' post='2406287']
Don't worry Archie, I got your back. Fixed that for ya ;)
[/quote]

It would not be tactically prudent for me to wish for the New Sith Order to be demolished, actually. So no, not really. Besides, I rather like Heft and Dopp, whenever we do have the chance to chat.

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281325211' post='2406296']

[/quote]

Wait a second - all this trolling and yakking and acting tough and fernando is a peacenik?
Goes to reread fernando12's posts with Tiny Tim's voice.

EEjack

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1281325298' post='2406301']
It would not be tactically prudent for me to wish for the New Sith Order to be demolished, actually. So no, not really. Besides, I rather like Heft and Dopp, whenever we do have the chance to chat.
[/quote]
What's ironic is that everyone is on and no one is bothering to chat. You know full well this is not a great CB. A CB yes, but more horrible things have happened and war not rushed into. This will end at some point and you all will have gained nothing. You all will tire of war before NSO does. You're weak rulers will not be able to endure, you will burn us to the ground and lose the war.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281325718' post='2406315']
What's ironic is that everyone is on and no one is bothering to chat. You know full well this is not a great CB. A CB yes, but more horrible things have happened and war not rushed into. This will end at some point and you all will have gained nothing. You all will tire of war before NSO does. You're weak rulers will not be able to endure, [b]you will burn us to the ground[/b] and lose the war.
[/quote]

Relevant part made bold.

What's ironic is that everyone is on and no one is bothering to chat. You know full well this is not a great CB. A CB yes, but more horrible things have happened and war not rushed into. This will end at some point and you all will have gained nothing. You all will tire of war before NSO does. You're weak rulers will not be able to endure, you will burn us to the ground and lose the war.
[/quote]

This might be sig worthy.

[/quote]

Still doesn't change the fact you guys aided a rogue when he came to you on the first day and you guys were to blind to see that he was involved in 2 wars and he had just been rejected by MHA. Common sense, your stupidity caused this war.

[/quote]
This just keeps getting better.

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281325211' post='2406296']

[/quote]

What are you trying to accomplish with all your replies in this thread? Your alliance has the right and did the right thing to post their DoW, though it was quite clear to most who were interested that you would get into the war and participate but nonetheless its good your alliance took the time to post this DoW. You on the other hand are being far from anything noble or classy. You just are trying to sound stronger then you really are.

Listen to these wise words by two other members of this world.

[quote name='Emporor' timestamp='1281317718' post='2405797']
TENE, let me teach you guys something. Hopefully you will take this knowledge and use it wisely. When you are being bullied politically, as you are now, over war, the best thing you should do is make your point here on the forums and shut up. No point in arguing as it will not do any good.. Just give, or take, your beating and be done with it. I promise you will get more enjoyment out of it.. and in the end won't be butthurt over the general CN bullying. There is a time to respond and a time not to respond.

What I am saying is, you are making yourselves look dumb, and weak, by arguing with NSO and its allies. Let your nukes(If you guys even have nukes) do the talking.
[/quote]

This one down below is actually from one of your members. Please follow their words and stop adding fuel to the fire, you do not look smarter or anything.

[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281325758' post='2406317']
All this bickering back and forth is futile, just fight it out, there is little point in arguing back and forth, all it does is show how immature both sides can be, And even bystanders are not helping anything.
[/quote]

Edited by Farore

[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281325758' post='2406317']
All this bickering back and forth is futile, just fight it out, there is little point in arguing back and forth, all it does is show how immature both sides can be, And even bystanders are not helping anything.
[/quote]

[img]http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/you_must_be_new.jpg[/img]

Seriously don't you know how things work here?

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281326774' post='2406362']
Everyone has a right to self defense. Verbally, physically, and yes through text =p
[/quote]

Self-defence? Oh please, you are adding fuel and are doing nothing in defending yourself. Do your defending through the in-game war system, thats where you'll create more profitable results then in here.

[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281326912' post='2406366']
I was mentioned ^^ * feels special *
[/quote]

Haha, also I see you are somewhat a fan or you like the Legend of Zelda series? I had to quote you just for having the triforce and its wings in your signature. :P

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1281327012' post='2406371']
[img]http://imagemacros.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/you_must_be_new.jpg[/img]

Seriously don't you know how things work here?
[/quote]

Just because everyone does things a certain way, it does not make it right or even the good thing to do.

NSO, I have a question...

When I get my MP wonder and load up on nukes, may I join you, mash you with my nukes for the lulz, run off to join another alliance, accept a few million dollars in aid, and then you can stop attacking my new alliance and me while still letting me mash you, right? Yes? REALLY?!

Kaythxbai, forming plans as of now! :awesome:

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Farore' timestamp='1281327320' post='2406386']
Self-defence? Oh please, you are adding fuel and are doing nothing in defending yourself. Do your defending through the in-game war system, thats where you'll create more profitable results then in here.

Just because everyone does things a certain way, it does not make it right or even the good thing to do.
[/quote]

Okay so the man on his high horse comes in to tell me I'm doing wrong. Whatever dude. Stop reading my posts then. I'm going to post what I want (within the CN forum rules of course...). If I'm being flamed I have the right to counter.

Go act like a goodboy in another thread, we've already got one here - and one is already one too many IMO

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281327598' post='2406399']
Okay so the man on his high horse comes in to tell me I'm doing wrong. Whatever dude. Stop reading my posts then. I'm going to post what I want (within the CN forum rules of course...). If I'm being flamed I have the right to counter.

Go act like a goodboy in another thread, we've already got one here - and one is already one too many IMO
[/quote]

You're just making yourself look more and more foolish with each post.