TENE Declaration of WAr

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

TENE, let me teach you guys something. Hopefully you will take this knowledge and use it wisely. When you are being bullied politically, as you are now, over war, the best thing you should do is make your point here on the forums and shut up. No point in arguing as it will not do any good.. Just give, or take, your beating and be done with it. I promise you will get more enjoyment out of it.. and in the end won't be butthurt over the general CN bullying. There is a time to respond and a time not to respond.

What I am saying is, you are making yourselves look dumb, and weak, by arguing with NSO and its allies. Let your nukes(If you guys even have nukes) do the talking.

[quote name='Hepzibah3' timestamp='1281316855' post='2405745']
Good hunting. Good luck finding a slot though, they are getting scarce.
[/quote]

Already got myself 3 fresh targets, ty =p

Anarchied 2, almost got the 3rd.

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Emporor' timestamp='1281317718' post='2405797']
TENE, let me teach you guys something. Hopefully you will take this knowledge and use it wisely. When you are being bullied politically, as you are now, over war, the best thing you should do is make your point here on the forums and shut up. No point in arguing as it will not do any good.. Just give, or take, your beating and be done with it. I promise you will get more enjoyment out of it.. and in the end won't be butthurt over the general CN bullying. There is a time to respond and a time not to respond.

What I am saying is, you are making yourselves look dumb, and weak, by arguing with NSO and its allies. Let your nukes(If you guys even have nukes) do the talking.
[/quote]

Well I like to take some of the pain of viewing utter destruction (their nation pages) away from my enemies. Call me a humanitarian

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281316721' post='2405735']
How does that and what you said earlier "You bring up a good point, NSO didn't try to talk to you guys." make sense? The first act of war was protecting a rogue, bottom line.
[/quote]
It makes sense because you tried to claim that NSO should have immediately come to you. And you're right, they should have. But you never went to them either, to ask why they were protecting someone you were at war with etc. The truth is, they didn't know who you were and probably had a hard time reaching a member of a small alliance gov. Then you went on to point out that you are protected by RoK. That is inconsequential, as a small issue like rogues should be handled directly by the protected alliance. Its your issue, you don't go and bother RoK with all your problems, do you?

And the first act of war is that RoK attacked an aligned member of a sovereign alliance. There have been many instances where a rogue has been saved by joining another alliance, and most people deal with it. This member, however, is not a rogue in the eyes of the NSO. The NSO never received proof that his attacks against your alliance were unwarranted, nor should they bend over to the will of a larger alliance based on confutable claims that they were unwarranted. You guys spied on him, I would have retaliated as well.

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281315474' post='2405644']
Your alliance did. Why bother posting with that NSO AA in your CN forums profile?
[/quote]
I am in NSO and you're just a tool. A way to get to us. You are a pawn, how does that feel? It's all you're good for.

And also more proof of you not being very bright http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=410821&Extended=1

Generally, you don't want to attack 3 nations the way you did cuz you will get destroyed. You're prolly not aware since you're not very bright but 3 nations can and will declare on you and rip your pathetic nation apart. 6 wars. Your nation is junk so rebuilding it won't take long.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281319883' post='2405975']
I am in NSO and you're just a tool. A way to get to us. You are a pawn, how does that feel? It's all you're good for.

And also more proof of you not being very bright http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=410821&Extended=1

Generally, you don't want to attack 3 nations the way you did cuz you will get destroyed. You're prolly not aware since you're not very bright but 3 nations can and will declare on you and rip your pathetic nation apart. 6 wars. Your nation is junk so rebuilding it won't take long.
[/quote]

Hes got 350 more tech than me and couldn't even anarchy me. Don't worry, once more people jump on him he'll have 4.5k NS too =p

Perhaps I'll just get my money back when you guys decide to surrender?

You guys don't even know how to do proper spy attacks. Again..he has 350 more tech than me and:
"A spy operation has been launched against your nation. The attacking spies were given the following order: Gather Intelligence. In the attack your counter intelligence systems prevailed and managed to thwart the attack although we are not sure who launched this attack."

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281320121' post='2405994']
Hes got 350 more tech than me and couldn't even anarchy me. Don't worry, once more people jump on him he'll have 4.5k NS too =p

Perhaps I'll just get my money back when you guys decide to surrender?
[/quote]
You are ignorant. We will not be paying reps here.

Also, you didn't answer my other question. How does it feel to be a tool?

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281320287' post='2406008']
You are ignorant. We will not be paying reps here.

Also, you didn't answer my other question. How does it feel to be a tool?
[/quote]

I got assigned one target...and attacked 3. Yea tools do sometimes work for themselves don't they? =p

Too bad you're not within my NS, I'd be happy to fight you

OH WAIT! You're in peacemode: [url="http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=333444"]http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=333444[/url]

Man you're a pansy. Hey...you called me a tool right? =0

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1281320619' post='2406033']
Hey Pryath. 20 defending fighters out of 60 planes? Seriously?

What a noob.

Also, only 300k loot/GA? What kind of WC you running there?

Staying out of anarchy doesn't mean much when you're getting raped.
[/quote]

Well for one I honestly didn't expect a nation of your caliber to attack me. My planes wouldn't have lasted anyways, even if I had more fighters. I'm sorry but I spent money on buying spies as you can clearly see =p

I do find it funny though how the biggest flamer in your alliance is in peace mode. At least I've got the balls to fight.

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281320775' post='2406043']
Well for one I honestly didn't expect a nation of your caliber to attack. My planes wouldn't have lasted anyways, even if I had more fighters. I'm sorry but I spent money on buying spies as you can clearly see =p
[/quote]

You wasted your warchest on spies? So that your nation could get pummeled?

Who's your MoD? Seriously.

Well for one I honestly didn't expect a nation of your caliber to attack me. My planes wouldn't have lasted anyways, even if I had more fighters. I'm sorry but I spent money on buying spies as you can clearly see =p

I do find it funny though how the biggest flamer in your alliance is in peace mode. At least I've got the balls to fight.
[/quote]

Why would NSO leave all their nations in war mode when they could enter peace mode and enter the fight on their own terms?

1st of all, my opinions in no way represent the opinions of my alliance. Having said that, way to go NSO on standing up for one of your members. If i wasn't in an alliance, i would go and help you right now. Hopefully you kick some butt!

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1281320837' post='2406047']
You wasted your warchest on spies? So that your nation could get pummeled?

Who's your MoD? Seriously.
[/quote]

Always keep ‘em guessing, Jerry. Always keep ‘em guessing.
~Mr. Larrity (codemonkeys)

I do find it funny though how the biggest flamer in your alliance is in peace mode.
[/quote]
Yes, we clearly see you are a pathetic ruler. You and your alliance can't deal with a rogue and call RoK for help. Your alliance is poop. Seriously, aren't you ashamed that you can't deal with a tiny rogue? How will you tell members about your alliance. "Join us, we have a big protector" :lol1: "We can't protect you but our daddy will" :lol1:

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281321193' post='2406069']
Yes, we clearly see you are a pathetic ruler. You and your alliance can't deal with a rogue and call RoK for help. Your alliance is poop. Seriously, aren't you ashamed that you can't deal with a tiny rogue? How will you tell members about your alliance. "Join us, we have a big protector" :lol1: "We can't protect you but our daddy will" :lol1:
[/quote]

Dude as soon as you actually fight in this war I'll read your posts, but from now on all i see is "pansy pansy pansy" written about 50 times. I mean my god, the guy attacking me doesn't even talk half as much as you do

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281321259' post='2406073']
Dude as soon as you actually fight in this war I'll read your posts, but from now on all i see is "pansy pansy pansy" written about 50 times. I mean my god, the guy attacking me doesn't even talk half as much as you do
[/quote]

Just stop....Quit trying to be a Heggo, or a Rebel Virginia, or a Moo-Cows with your posts. You just make yourself and your alliance look foolish.

Edited by Krunk the Great