TENE Declaration of WAr

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' timestamp='1281740874' post='2414978']
They've been running for over a year just fine. I don't see that changing any time soon.
[/quote]

Sure thing they run just fine..aiding a rogue that war in 2 wars was the biggest mistake they will and probably have made so far. They are paying the price for that as you can see for yourself. They run just fine don't you think?

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281709584' post='2414300']
I doubt everything about you. I doubt your ability to run an alliance.
[/quote]
[quote name='PearChris' timestamp='1281740451' post='2414969']
Let me rephrase that into something that you might comprehend. I doubt NSO's ability to function as an alliance. And even though you don't run it personally I assume you have some say in what goes on, though seeing as how I know diddly squat about the inner workings of your 'alliance' I can't say.
[/quote]
[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1282650725' post='2429308']
Sure thing they run just fine..aiding a rogue that war in 2 wars was the biggest mistake they will and probably have made so far. They are paying the price for that as you can see for yourself. They run just fine don't you think?
[/quote]
You guys crack me up :D

TENE doubting NSO's ability to function as an alliance....rofl

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1282650725' post='2429308']
[/quote]
Yes. Yes we do. We are also happy not being a tool buried under a cowpat in the field, unlike you.

Alliances who exist only because of a protectorate agreement shouldn't run their mouths. Drop that peace of paper and the big boys that tech raid would turn into a smoldering crater within an update or two. Swatch0's comments really just show how bush league TENE is. Same with Pear Chris. News flash guys, the Sith have survived multiple wars, this curb stomp, a change of Emperor and their block (Frostbite) falling apart. While they do tend to reel drunkenly from disaster to disaster, their membership appears to do so in a uniform manner.

Edited by CRex of Gulo Gulo

[quote name='CRex of Gulo Gulo' timestamp='1282663134' post='2429451']
Alliances who exist only because of a protectorate agreement shouldn't run their mouths. Drop that peace of paper and the big boys that tech raid would turn into a smoldering crater within an update or two. Swatch0's comments really just show how bush league TENE is. Same with Pear Chris. News flash guys, the Sith have survived multiple wars, this curb stomp, a change of Emperor and their block (Frostbite) falling apart. While they do tend to reel drunkenly from disaster to disaster, [b]their membership appears to do so in a uniform manner.[/b]
[/quote]

The true course of an alliance - more so than decisions, pixels, and words ..