TENE Declaration of WAr

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281320287' post='2406008']
You are ignorant. We will not be paying reps here.

Also, you didn't answer my other question. [b]How does it feel to be a tool?[/b]
[/quote]
Fun fact: Everyone who are in an alliance...

IS

A

TOOL

(Unless if the alliance has no government)

Anyways, both sides acted like jerks in my point of view:

NSO: You knew that guy you accepted was going to bring trouble when another protected alliance declared that person as a rogue. Then you decided to fuel to fire by aiding the new member. Most alliances know that aiding rogues is asking for serious trouble, especially if the rogue is attacking another alliance. My alliance nearly got rolled when one of the members aided a FAN member as a gift for being a long term trade partner before joining a trade circle. That was when NPO still had its jackboot on FAN's head.

Oh, and you forgot to contact TETE to ask for their opinion on your new member's claims.
------
RoK: Nice job on DoWing on NSO. I would have rather aided the victims that were getting attacked by the rogue and send attackers after the rogue. Then if NSO squeal about their new member getting steamrolled, calmly explain to them that their new member was labeled as a rogue and was attacking another alliance. Then if NSO decides to give the middle finger, then you can DoW.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281321259' post='2406073']
Dude as soon as you actually fight in this war I'll read your posts, but from now on all i see is "pansy pansy pansy" written about 50 times. I mean my god, the guy attacking me doesn't even talk half as much as you do
[/quote]
Orders, they suck. I would rather be fighting silly people like you. 40 bombers? What is up with that? You fail.

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1281321495' post='2406081']
RoK: Nice job on DoWing on NSO. I would have rather aided the victims that were getting attacked by the rogue and send attackers after the rogue. Then if NSO squeal about their new member getting steamrolled, calmly explain to them that their new member was labeled as a rogue and was attacking another alliance. Then if NSO decides to give the middle finger, then you can DoW.
[/quote]

Would only happen if we weren't NSO.

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1281321410' post='2406076']
Just stop....Quit trying to be a Heggo, or a Rebel Virginia, or a Moo-Cows with your posts. You just make yourself and your alliance look foolish.
[/quote]

Why are you bothering to reply to me then?

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1281321563' post='2406083']
Would only happen if we weren't NSO.
[/quote]
What do you mean? Do you mean you won't complain about your new member getting pounded?
[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281321595' post='2406087']
Then why are you bothering to post here? Go troll some other thread Morgot & Fernando.
BTW #@%$ing Pacifican...really? lol

Edit: just realized you changed that to "Moo-Cows" What? too afraid to anger those #@%$ing Pacificans?
[/quote]
You might want to calm down, anger tends to be a source of entertainment for many people around here and would only make you look even more immature.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281321595' post='2406087']
Then why are you bothering to post here? Go troll some other thread Morgot & Fernando.
BTW #@%$ing Pacifican...really? lol
[/quote]

As it stands, Sethly is the only one who is capable of putting up a decent fight.

The ONLY way you could possibly beat me is if you coordinate with Sethly. (hint hint)

NSO -- Caring about the Noobs since 2010

[quote name='HHAYD' timestamp='1281321766' post='2406099']
What do you mean? Do you mean you won't complain about your new member getting pounded?

You might want to calm down, anger tends to be a source of entertainment for many people around here and would only make you look even more immature.
[/quote]

I'm angry now? 0.o

And Morgoth, I'm sure we can find 2 more nations to engage you (hint hint)

Edited by Pryath

If nothing else, at least we have a nice reference point of the situation. As far as those criticizing the DoW, one could easily argue that they were already in a state of war given NSO aided a nation actively at war with TENE nations. Just a thought.

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1281321964' post='2406113']
If nothing else, at least we have a nice reference point of the situation. As far as those criticizing the DoW, one could easily argue that they were already in a state of war given NSO [b]aided a nation actively at war with TENE nations[/b]. Just a thought.
[/quote]
This is my point. Aid a rogue, expect to get assaulted by the alliance that was targeted by the rogue. A good example, there is a nuclear rogue mashing Mushroom Kingdom and a micro alliance decides to send $15 million to the nuclear rogue. MK's and every other alliances' response:

"Mass coordinated [i]raid[/i] time!"
[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281321899' post='2406109']
I'm angry now? 0.o
[/quote]
Based on the censored words and usage of a word (OOC: Accusing someone of being a toll, which is against the rule :OOC), I assumed you were angry.

Edited by HHAYD

[quote name='Krunk the Great' timestamp='1281322067' post='2406120']
If they war like you then I only fight one competent nation (Sethly)
[/quote]

Again...you have 350 tech over me and all you've pointed out is my lack of fighters. My fighters wouldn't do squat to yours, so I don't see your point.

War is unfair, I can accept that. Just wait till more nations on your level begin engaging =p

And to the post above me...I was quoting Morgoth dude...lol. If anything he's furious.

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281322260' post='2406137']
Again...you have 350 tech over me and all you've pointed out is my lack of fighters. My fighters wouldn't do squat to yours, so I don't see your point.

War is unfair, I can accept that. Just wait till more nations on your level begin engaging =p

And to the post above me...I was quoting Morgoth dude...lol. If anything he's furious.
[/quote]

QQ More.

Delicious Tears are Delicious

Edited by Krunk the Great

"To: Pryath From: Krunk the Great Date: 8/8/2010 9:57:14 PM

Subject: Terms of Surrender

Message: Being the gracious Sith that I am, I hereby offer you these terms of surrender:

--Exit all wars against the New Sith Order

--Change your AA to "NSO PoW"

--Continue to deliver shipments of your tears to this nation.

No one has to suffer here.

--Krunk "

I actually fell out of my chair laughing at that. Hurt my damn back Krunk, damn you.

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1281321964' post='2406113']
If nothing else, at least we have a nice reference point of the situation. As far as those criticizing the DoW, one could easily argue that they were already in a state of war given NSO aided a nation actively at war with TENE nations. Just a thought.
[/quote]

Any other alliance and you guys would wait until Thursday and actually speak with the LEADER to see what was up.
Your act of not really wanting this but having to do it, no one is buying it. The fact that you are here means you were given a heads up about it. Otherwise no war you wouldn't even bother to show up. I expect you to be around alot now that you all got a war. You know you like playing the part of glorified war time leader.

[quote name='kevin32891' timestamp='1281322964' post='2406183']
Wait who are you guys?
[/quote]
They are the junk alliance that can't deal with a small rogue.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281323644' post='2406232']
Any other alliance and you guys would wait until Thursday and actually speak with the LEADER to see what was up.
Your act of not really wanting this but having to do it, no one is buying it. The fact that you are here means you were given a heads up about it. Otherwise no war you wouldn't even bother to show up. I expect you to be around alot now that you all got a war. You know you like playing the part of glorified war time leader.

They are the junk alliance that can't deal with a small rogue.
[/quote]

We are the junk alliance, really? You guys decided to aid this rogue who betrayed his own alliance. So who really is the junk alliance. This wars cause is you guys aiding him when you shouldn't have. Is it not common sense that he was involved in 2 wars and he had been rejected from MHA and then he came to you guys, the NSO and you guys decided to aid him 6m for what?...Attacking 2 of his own alliance members and then running to you guys for help. So don't call us the junk alliance.

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1281323882' post='2406240']
We are the junk alliance, really? You guys decided to aid this rogue who betrayed his own alliance. So who really is the junk alliance. This wars cause is you guys aiding him when you shouldn't have. Is it not common sense that he was involved in 2 wars and he had been rejected from MHA and then he came to you guys, the NSO and you guys decided to aid him 6m for what?...Attacking 2 of his own alliance members and then running to you guys for help. So don't call us the junk alliance.
[/quote]
You're a junk alliance, go disband.

Whatever, they're going to incur 100s of millions in damages because they wanted to flex their muscles. And no Krunk I'm not surrendering, whats the point of cybernations without war? lol

I play this game like I play CN TE, SC BW, and SC II. All in all it really don't matter to me, eventually the games over...but did I have fun? Yes =0

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281315566' post='2405654']
You bring up a good point, NSO didn't try to talk to you guys. But then, they also had no idea who you were. All they knew is that it was a revenge attack by this guy because you guys spied on him. He was told to offer peace, peace which I can see so far was not accepted by TENE. VanHoo got to the NSO before they could inquire further.
[/quote]

You make a good point, except for a large fact everyone seems to be missing, We didn't spy on him. No-one in TENE or RoK Spied on the person in question. And he never offered peace to TENE, he continued to attack my nation when I had done nothing to him. I had not even been on that day.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281323644' post='2406232']
[/quote]

Wait what? I mean, MK is pretty awesome and omnipresent, but we really had no say in this whatsoever. Our treaty doesn't really give us sovereignty over Ragnarok, it simply assures them we'll have their back defensively and if we want offensively (and clearly we weren't interested, given the lack of a DoW). Of course I'll keep an eye on the situation as there could be a number of scenarios in which allies of the Kingdom are attacked, thus forcing my hand and having me send my armies to counter. But that's not wanting to be a glorified leader...that's simply being a good ally. Hoo and Xiph are the ones for the glory right now :P

[quote name='TheNeverender' timestamp='1281324195' post='2406258']
Wait what? I mean, MK is pretty awesome and omnipresent, but we really had no say in this whatsoever. Our treaty doesn't really give us sovereignty over Ragnarok, it simply assures them we'll have their back defensively and if we want offensively (and clearly we weren't interested, given the lack of a DoW). Of course I'll keep an eye on the situation as there could be a number of scenarios in which allies of the Kingdom are attacked, thus forcing my hand and having me send my armies to counter. But that's not wanting to be a glorified leader...that's simply being a good ally. Hoo and Xiph are the ones for the glory right now :P
[/quote]
Works better for my purposes for you to be the glorified leader and Hoo and Xiph to be the puppets you command. None of your allies will be attacked. Your plan...ahem Hoo's plan has failed and will not draw a larger war.