TENE Declaration of WAr

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281313893' post='2405505']
Your pathetic alliance can't even handle a 4500 ns nation. You should be ashamed. Go join pink sphere or disband.

You're not even worthy of making a DOW thread.
[/quote]

At least after this is over I'll still have more than 4500 NS. Can't say them same for the likes of you though. What makes you more worthy? The fact that you have 100 more members to be crushed by a much large alliance?

By your profile pic, you seem familiar with starwars, so go watch it and listen to Qui-Gon Jin
THERES ALWAYS A BIGGER FISH.

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Swatch0' timestamp='1281313846' post='2405499']
NSO made a big mistake by aiding that rogue who betrayed his own alliance. Everything coming their way is what they asked for. Their war slots will be filled soontime as every few minutes more wars are being declared on the NSO. So much for aiding a rogue what a stupid mistake they made.
[/quote]
Did you just try to claim that aiding one member justifies the destruction of an entire alliance? Okay... Not talking to you anymore.

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281314125' post='2405527']
Did you just try to claim that aiding one member justifies the destruction of an entire alliance? Okay... Not talking to you anymore.
[/quote]

Hes saying aiding one ROGUE is justification for war. Was he really worth it? I hear hes also a ban evader

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281314255' post='2405543']
Hes saying aiding one ROGUE is justification for war. Was he really worth it? I hear hes also a ban evader
[/quote]
No no no, he said aiding one rogue is justification for total destruction. Hence "Everything coming their way is what they asked for". I'm pretty sure in giving one of their members 6 mil to fend of an alliance that never really gave good reason for doing what they were doing is a good enough reason for them to be attacked by multiple alliances, several of them capable of fighting this war alone, all at one time. Sorry for the run-on.

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281314255' post='2405543']
[/quote]

Well the Rogue was accepted into NSO, therefore making him a member.

[quote name='Dom Zak' timestamp='1281314457' post='2405556']
Well the Rogue was accepted into NSO, therefore making him a member.
[/quote]

He's rogue to us. When he realizes your alliance can't serve his purposes he's either going to leave or re-roll with a different name...like he really cares about his nation >.>

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281314003' post='2405515']
At least after this is over I'll still have more than 4500 NS. Can't say them same for the likes of you though. What makes you more worthy? The fact that you have 100 more members to be crushed by a much large alliance?

By your profile pic, you seem familiar with starwars, so go watch it and listen to Qui-Gon Jin
[/quote]
I don't mind being your bigger fish even if it costs me later. You still suck for not being able to deal with a tiny rogue.

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281314671' post='2405577']
I don't mind being your bigger fish even if it costs me later. You still suck for not being able to deal with a tiny rogue.
[/quote]

If you're going to flame, I'll counter my good friend.

You're an idiot for accepting that tiny rogue. You're an idiot for not realizing that there would be repercussions for aiding/helping him when you were told what the deal was.

We are dealing with the rogue, even if we call upon our protectorate to aid us. You guys would have attacked us anyways, so your argument is null and void. Get out.

[quote name='Lord Levistus' timestamp='1281314625' post='2405574']
it's TENE's war as much as anyone else, i give them kudos for openly declaring even when they could have stayed behind RoK's coat tails.

Regardless of the sides, it's nice to see.
[/quote]
I mean, I don't think they ever left RoK's coat tails. You can yell and hide behind someone's coat tails at the same time. Let's face it, they could have handled a rogue issue without RoK. And they could have talked to the NSO without RoK. But they didn't do any of it.

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281315023' post='2405603']
And they could have talked to the NSO without RoK. But they didn't do any of it.
[/quote]

The guy was at war with 2 TENE nations, and they didn't bother to contact the alliance leader. Why? Because they don't care.

Let me ask you something. When you're recruiting ISN'T ONE OF THE THINGS IN THE POST "ARE YOU INVOLVED IN ANY WARS"?

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281314940' post='2405594']
If you're going to flame, I'll counter my good friend.

You're an idiot for accepting that tiny rogue. You're an idiot for not realizing that there would be repercussions for aiding/helping him when you were told what the deal was.

We are dealing with the rogue, even if [b]we call upon our protectorate to aid us.[/b] You guys would have attacked us anyways, so your argument is null and void. Get out.
[/quote]
Hey there, I see your not so bright. YOU ARE THE PROTECTORATE.

Also, I didn't approve anyone. Get your facts straight.

Edited by Fernando12

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281314125' post='2405527']
[/quote]

Heft was warned that if they aided the Rogue again it would mean a further step. Still after Ragnarok warned them moments later the rogue was aided again. He made it clear that aiding the rogue would mean war. Heft didnt comply and the rogue was stil being aided. NSO is done

[quote name='Fernando12' timestamp='1281315153' post='2405612']
Hey there, I see your not so bright. YOU ARE THE PROTECTORATE.

Also, I didn't approve anyone. Get your facts straight.
[/quote]

Your alliance did. Why bother posting with that NSO AA in your CN forums profile?

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281315098' post='2405608']
The guy was at war with 2 TENE nations, and they didn't bother to contact the alliance leader. Why? Because they don't care.

Let me ask you something. When you're recruiting ISN'T ONE OF THE THINGS IN THE POST "ARE YOU INVOLVED IN ANY WARS"?
[/quote]
You bring up a good point, NSO didn't try to talk to you guys. But then, they also had no idea who you were. All they knew is that it was a revenge attack by this guy because you guys spied on him. He was told to offer peace, peace which I can see so far was not accepted by TENE. VanHoo got to the NSO before they could inquire further.

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281315566' post='2405654']
You bring up a good point, NSO didn't try to talk to you guys. But then, they also had no idea who you were. All they knew is that it was a revenge attack by this guy because you guys spied on him. He was told to offer peace, peace which I can see so far was not accepted by TENE. VanHoo got to the NSO before they could inquire further.
[/quote]

Perhaps when they click on one our nations and see "Protected by Ragnarok" in the bio, they should be more hesitant and willing to question the wars.

Edited by Pryath

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281313429' post='2405449']
First off, to all of you: An alliance has to start somewhere. Just because we don't have numbers doesn't mean we can't get involved.

Moreover, if hes a rogue from TENE why shouldn't we declare war?

Furthermore, if Rok declared war on a bigger alliance, we'd get involved in that too...and declare war.
[/quote]

Good points above. Reasonable and shows honor. If TENE didn't declare, people would be pointing that out and making negative comments.

Having said that...

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281313429' post='2405449']
To all the haters...bite me
[/quote]

When you're right, no need to say anything more than explain why. Although emotionally satisfying I'm sure, making comments like the above detracts from your otherwise very good response. If you must, I suggest using sarcasm ;)

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281314003' post='2405515']

[/quote]

Your chest thumping is adorable.

[quote name='Pryath' timestamp='1281315685' post='2405662']
Perhaps when they click on one our nations and see "Protected by Ragnarok" in the bio, they should be more hesitant and willing to question the wars.
[/quote]
Nobody is afraid of RoK. You made the mistake of thinking that having a powerful protectorate makes you untouchable, or that all your problems would be dealt with swiftly without your involvement. You're no less at fault for not contacting the NSO than the NSO is for contacting you, so it's a rather moot point.

Bottom line is that the NSO isn't the type of alliance to leave any nation hanging, not without hearing both sides and making an assessment of their own. RoK picked this fight. By attacking a member on the NSO's AA, that NSO had stated was under their protection, RoK committed the first act of war.

[quote name='Pyroman' timestamp='1281316140' post='2405707']
Nobody is afraid of RoK. You made the mistake of thinking that having a powerful protectorate makes you untouchable, or that all your problems would be dealt with swiftly without your involvement. You're no less at fault for not contacting the NSO than the NSO is for contacting you, so it's a rather moot point.

Bottom line is that the NSO isn't the type of alliance to leave any nation hanging, not without hearing both sides and making an assessment of their own. RoK picked this fight. By attacking a member on the NSO's AA, that NSO had stated was under their protection, RoK committed the first act of war.
[/quote]

How does that and what you said earlier "You bring up a good point, NSO didn't try to talk to you guys." make sense? The first act of war was protecting a rogue, bottom line.