Decree of the Sith

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1281330811' post='2406563']
Given N(P/p/S)O's long history of fighting wars at the helm or as a part of large coalitions, I find your insult to be flaccid.
[/quote]
Really?

Really?

So the farce that took place in March was the NSO fighting at the helm of a large coalition now? The revision has carried it that far? So far as I can recall it was the NSO being left out to dry by several alliances in sequence and fighting at some points 10 to 1 odds. Weird.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1281330868' post='2406567']
What you call cowardice I call friendship, loyalty, and allegiance. I'd rather fight next to alliances like GOD and be called a coward than not have that luxury and be called a martyr.
[/quote]
You are only a martyr if you let them kill you. The strong survive.

[quote name='Ruler with Plan X' timestamp='1281330044' post='2406499']
Do not post clipped, out of context logs

I seem to remember you lot doing the same thing last war and Jim had to come on here and dump all of his logs. Strange how this keeps happening...
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]While we're on the topic of posting out of context logs, hello Mr. Farker. So nice of you to exclude the last bit of my chat with you. Here it is for anyone who wishes to see it. Though I could call you on what you're doing, honestly, I've better things to do. I think I'll just let the fact speak for themselves so that those interested in the truth can see it. That will be all.[/color]

[quote]<Rebel_Virginia> Probably a ghost.
<Rebel_Virginia> So, are we in agreement about the logs then?
<ManwithplanX[FARK]> Until we see them, we're not touching him.
<Rebel_Virginia> And when you do see them, I am sure you will speak with us, yes?
<ManwithplanX[FARK]> Yup
<Rebel_Virginia> That is all I ask for.
<ManwithplanX[FARK]> See you then
<Rebel_Virginia> You see, if the member is attacked before clearance is given, it will be treated as an act of aggression.
<Rebel_Virginia> He is flying the New Sith Order AA. We will not allow that affiliation to be attacked until explicit permission to do so is given.
<ManwithplanX[FARK]> And we will not allow you to harbor someone we consider a rogue, but hopefully we can come to the same agreement once the logs show up.
<ManwithplanX[FARK]> Whether that agreement is that he is a rogue or that he did nothing wrong remians to be seen
<Rebel_Virginia> Well then. I am relieved to hear that your alliance is wise enough not to act before the NSO can reach a decision on this matter.
<Rebel_Virginia> Will that be all?
<ManwithplanX[FARK]> For now, yes. I've shared the logs with the rest of our government and hope you do the same. Don't want to start at scratch if I get the logs and you're not on
<Rebel_Virginia> Of course. I was going to share these.
<Rebel_Virginia> Until next time.
[/quote]

Edited by Rebel Virginia

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1281330753' post='2406557']
Well, we all know that you don't have the resolve for such an action.
[/quote]
I'm simply not pig-headed enough to stay the course when I realize I did something incredibly dumb, even if it makes me look foolish. I have a job to do and completing it trumps my pride. You obviously have a different value set than I.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1281330897' post='2406568']
Really?

Really?

So the farce that took place in March was the NSO fighting at the helm of a large coalition now? The revision has carried it that far? So far as I can recall it was the NSO being left out to dry by several alliances in sequence and fighting at some points 10 to 1 odds. Weird.
[/quote]

Ever heard of Karma? I heard you were a part of it.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1281330553' post='2406534']
You can yawn all you like. The simple fact is that neither VE, GOD or FARK were ever able to face the NPO, Polar or NSO one on one and defeat them. They all had to have help. They all [i]begged[/i] for help. They were/are all cowards.
[/quote]

I've been equating GOD, Fark and VE in these efforts to the guy on the side of the road that hands out bottles of water as the athletes go by.

Just the words 'The Orders' is something that gets peoples attention. The Waterboys names will never know what it's like or what it takes to command that respect. And this 'war effort' of there's will certainly do them no favors in that regard.

Edited by Roadie

[quote name='Il Impero Romano' timestamp='1281331130' post='2406583']
You really don't know how things work at all on the other side, do you?
[/quote]
I don't know how things work on any "side". I'm retired. I just logged in randomly and thought I could get a few pot shots in and illicit a few hostile responses.

It worked. ;)

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1281330949' post='2406573']
[/quote]

Seems that the cowardly survive... at least that's how you go about it. Not sure how much I would enjoy ruling over a flat patch of land.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1281330949' post='2406573']
[/quote]

And I take solace in the fact that with my friends and allies that no one will kill us, just as you take solace in the fact that with your resolve that no one will kill you. So why the issue?

[quote name='Delta1212' timestamp='1281331160' post='2406585']
I'm simply not pig-headed enough to stay the course when I realize I did something incredibly dumb, even if it makes me look foolish. I have a job to do and completing it trumps my pride. You obviously have a different value set than I.
[/quote]
You are correct. I stick by my values no matter what.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1281331238' post='2406590']
I don't know how things work on any "side". I'm retired. I just logged in randomly and thought I could get a few pot shots in and illicit a few hostile responses.

It worked. ;)
[/quote]
Of course it did, you're a lot more fun than most people.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1281330897' post='2406568']
Really?

Really?

[/quote]
Prior that NSO enjoyed the benefits of fighting in the Karma coalition. Since we're talking about all three Orders here I'll continue by reminding you of Polar's magnificent effort in gathering alliances for the Unjust War and Pacifica's long history of building power structures around itself (WUT, One Vision, Q). As you mock the Triathlon victors for achieving their goals with allies I must remind you that every order has done just the same: achieved their goals with the help of allies.

Don't feel bad. Feel proud that cleaning up your messes is considered an achievement.

[quote name='Aurion' timestamp='1281330815' post='2406565']
It's always hilarious to see ex-GDA trying to talk down about anyone's military.
[/quote]
Well since I was one of the only people there to blitz at update and, anarchy 2 of your nations a day after update I think I have to right to talk.

Also if the GDA was so terrible then why did you need CSN to blindside us?

Yeah, I thought so. It's hilarious that you think you won that war on your own.

Edited by BlkAK47002

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1281331169' post='2406587']
Ever heard of Karma? I heard you were a part of it.
[/quote]
So I was the leader of Karma now? Excellent. Maybe I can go around and claim credit for all the work that multiple people did on various fronts and claim to be some tactical genius.

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1281331238' post='2406590']

It worked. ;)
[/quote]

In this venue, you could post a picture of a house plant and get hostile responses. But yea, look into it a bit, you will soon discover that we are a very no strings attached kind of bunch.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1281331126' post='2406581']
[color="#0000FF"]Hello Mr. Farker. So nice of you to exclude the last bit of my chat with you. Here it is for anyone who wishes to see it. Though I could call you on what you're doing, honestly, I've better things to do. I think I'll just let the fact speak for themselves so that those interested in the truth can see it. That will be all.[/color]
[/quote]
My apologies, what I posted was all I copied into our government forum

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1281331421' post='2406608']
So I was the leader of Karma now? Excellent. Maybe I can go around and claim credit for all the work that multiple people did on various fronts and claim to be some tactical genius.
[/quote]

You certainly benefited from being in it.

[quote name='Ruler with Plan X' timestamp='1281330044' post='2406499']
Do not post clipped, out of context logs

I seem to remember you lot doing the same thing last war and Jim had to come on here and dump all of his logs. Strange how this keeps happening...
[/quote]

"15[00:42] <ManwithplanX[FARK]> Next we have TENE claiming that the only people in the channel at the time when our member was impersonated were TENE members and the hostmask of the person banned is [b]similar[/b] to Sedricks. Sedrick was in the channel a couple of hours prior to that before his original ban
15[00:42] <ManwithplanX[FARK]> Both of those hostmasks [b]end in ok.ok.cox.net[/b]"

I hope you don't actually think that living in the same state or city and using the same ISP proves it's the same person.

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1281331295' post='2406597']
Prior that NSO enjoyed the benefits of fighting in the Karma coalition. Since we're talking about all three Orders here I'll continue by reminding you of Polar's magnificent effort in gathering alliances for the Unjust War and Pacifica's long history of building power structures around itself (WUT, One Vision, Q). As you mock the Triathlon victors for achieving their goals with allies I must remind you that every order has done just the same: achieved their goals with the help of allies.

Don't feel bad. Feel proud that cleaning up your messes is considered an achievement.
[/quote]
I never feel bad. Feeling bad implies that I might have done something wrong or made an error. I do neither. ;)

As far as the examples you list, bravo, you win a gold star. The New Pacific Order, New Polar Order and New Sith Order never spearheaded a war campaign and found victory without the help of allies...oh wait, yes, they all three did, funnily enough all three did so while under my reign. Bravo again. You guys are so good and beefing up my ego. It is good to know that even though I have done nothing in months and haven't been at the helm of a sanctioned alliance in over two years that you still care enough about what I meant to the Cyberverse to pull it out of the casket and parade it around whenever you want to talk about pride and courage. It is good to know I was such a strong example for the "little people".

[quote name='BlkAK47002' timestamp='1281331360' post='2406603']
Well since I was one of the only people there to blitz at update and, anarchy 2 of your nations a day after update I think I have to right to talk.[/quote]

*Golf clap*

Anarchy, hoo boy. However did we survive such[i] crushing [/i]blows. I'll never know.

A tip for the future: If you have a warchest, Anarchy is pretty much irrelevant. I know GDA didn't keep warchests as a matter of course, but it's 2010 now. Not 2007.

[quote]Also if the GDA was so terrible then why did you need CSN to blindside us?[/quote]

Gotta punch everyone's dance card somehow. And they have a larger membership base and more numerous lower tier than us, so CSN could reach out and touch some of you we didn't have the members to get to.

[quote]
Yeah, I thought so. It's hilarious that you think you won that war on your own.
[/quote]

You thought so, what, that GDA was competent militarily? You made [i]GGA[/i] look like budding Alexanders.

Edited by Aurion

[quote name='Ivan Moldavi' timestamp='1281331271' post='2406595']
You are correct. I stick by my values no matter what.
[/quote]
Protecting the people I've sworn to defend, my members and allies, trumps protecting my pride. If my dependents are best served by my swallowing it, that's what I'll do. Your priorities are quite obviously ordered differently.

Edited by Delta1212

[quote name='Mr Damsky' timestamp='1281331567' post='2406618']
You certainly benefited from being in it.
[/quote]
Really? Weird. Because the way I remember it, even though I went out of my way to avoid being in a main conflict I still got labelled a traitor by a lot of people in the NPO for it and lost my active membership there, which I had enjoyed for a very long time. So I am pretty certain that I personally did not benefit from Karma. Plus, the same people that wanted me dead before Karma still wanted me dead after, even if my people bleed for them. Just ask MK.