A new era for Imperia

Skippy

[center][img]http://i168.photobucket.com/albums/u190/TiagoJeronimo/TIOFLAG2.png[/img][/center]

Greetings Planet Bob

I come today with dire news (for most of you). I have decided to step down from the position of Imperial High Commander due to OOC issues. [ooc]Frankly, over the next 4 months I am going to be extremely busy, I hardly have the time to put into this position[/ooc]

I have appointed Sup4l33t3ki11a as my replacement, I have faith that he will lead TIO even better than I could.

This leaves us with a gap in our government. To fill this gap, we have moved Scorponok from Internal Imperial Commander to Executive Imperial Commander, and promoted Michael von Prussia to the position of Internal Imperial Commander.

I'd like to thank the entire membership of The Imperial Order, and our allies: IAA; Athens; TKTB; TCU and BTA for putting up with me all this time.

For the record, our current gov list is as stands

[quote]Imperial High Commander: Sup4l33t3ki11a
--
Executive Imperial Commander: Scorponok
Imperial Internal Commander: Michael von Preussen (Meshaal)
Imperial External Commander: Dave93
--
Imperial Officer of Internal Affairs: Lars GaFTU
Imperial Officer of Foreign Affairs: Bernkastel
Imperial Officer of Defence: The Syndic
Imperial Officer of Finance: Unknown (Jumperbeast13)
Imperial Officer of Immigration: Cao Pai
--
Dux Emeritus: Skippy[/quote]

tl;dr, Sup4l33t3ki11a coups Skippy, Bernkastel wasn't fast enough, MvP is now in a position of power again.

This is a sad day for the Order. We will greatly miss Skippy's excellent charisma and decisive leadership; however, we hope to see more of this as we continue onwards under Sup4's leadership.

o/ Skippy :wub:
o/ Sup4l33t3ki11a
o/ TIO

Best. News. Ever.

Good luck to Sup4, perhaps you have more time to contribute to TIO than Skippy does, although I clearly saw this coming when TIO was remade the second time.

..Here's to hoping you guys don't disband... :v:

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' timestamp='1280659550' post='2396960']
Best. News. Ever.
[/quote]
Glad the rest of STA is classier than you are.

[quote name='SpectreTehDestroyer' timestamp='1280659550' post='2396960']
although I clearly saw this coming when TIO was remade the second time.
[/quote]I believe you "saw" us disbanding/not making it, not myself stepping down. We've surpassed all aspects of the original TIO, and are still going strong. That is not likely to change.

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' timestamp='1280661487' post='2396969']
[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/2yxi1k1.png[/IMG]

Let the new era begin!
[/quote]
I'll admit it, I laughed, but we're still 75% Non anime in the high gov, they'll hold those fiends back!

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' timestamp='1280661487' post='2396969'][IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/2yxi1k1.png[/IMG]

Let the new era begin![/quote]
Awesome. :awesome:

SOS Brigade: Taking over TIO, one government spot at a time. Let the excitement spread!

Edited by Arrnea

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' timestamp='1280661487' post='2396969']
[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/2yxi1k1.png[/IMG]

Let the new era begin!
[/quote]
When SOS団 is ready to merge into us, we will be here with open arms (and a damned nice flag, too ;)).

Although this day was inevitable. It could not have left me so sad and proud. Skippy brought this small family together with his own two hands, now we are 40 members strong up from 7 and we are 800k. It makes me so proud to see that even though Skippy steps down, we have a wealth of highly capable leaders to step up. Sup i will follow and serve just as i did to Skippy. We in TIO know this is just a game and we wish you all best in RL. Thankyou Skippy it was an honour. Welcome Mesh. o7 TIO. o7 Skippy. o7 Sup. o7 Mesh.

Edited by Scorponok

Skippy, you've been like a brother to me these past few years. Heck, you HAVE been my brother. I'm angry that RL is stealing you away, but you'll be back. I'll be waiting the day when I see you back in your chair, Overlord.

Anyway, you've already heard it all from me.

Sup, moving too quick for Berny. I have full confidence in your abilities to lead us into prosperity.

o/ Skippy
o/ Sup
o/ TIO