A new era for Imperia

Skippy

[quote name='Tequila Mockingbird' timestamp='1280661487' post='2396969']
[IMG]http://i31.tinypic.com/2yxi1k1.png[/IMG]

Let the new era begin!
[/quote]

It is a terribly frightening thought to be sure.

I'm sad to see Skippy step down, and have thoroughly enjoyed all the time I spent working with him in TIO. Here's to a new era under Sup4. :)

oui.... this a sad day... Skippy you've been one of my best CN buddies, and i demand that RL returns you to us as soon as it can. Do well on your exams and we await your return.

On a related note, Sup, its up to you now, if you run us into the ground im personally going to paint kyle as you and then burn him :) JK I know well be fine, you know what youre doing as does Scorp and MvP.

On a vaguely related note, I refuse to surrender TIO to any form of korean manwha, only ecchi manga will reign supreme.

EDIT: screw spelling...

Edited by Unavailable

o/ Skippy o/ TIO

As one of the newer members of The Imperial Order I can easily say it's the best alliance I've been in. I think I'd be happy with any of the current gov being moved up to skippy's old spot - they're all great. I have good expectations for sup, though.

Skippy stepping down? Your alliance is now "eh".
MvP getting promoted? Now going to "wut kind of alliance is this"
Bernkastel as head of foreign affairs? I agree with wickedj, although less silly.

i lubs u skippy :wub:

Edited by Sargun

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1280703648' post='2397461']
MvP getting promoted? Now going to "wut kind of alliance is this"
[/quote]
A good one. :v:

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1280705522' post='2397523']
I've been Foreign Affairs head for almost a month now. :v:
[/quote]
Now we just need to get you in the tri and we'll be set. :P

[quote name='Bernkastel' timestamp='1280705522' post='2397523']
I've been Foreign Affairs head for almost a month now. :v:
[/quote]

I am both omniscient and omnipresent, but in order to accommodate you underlings I must sometimes act as if I am prone to mistakes such as this one. Such a sight is uncommon, be glad you have seen it.

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1280706826' post='2397580']
I am both omniscient and omnipresent, but in order to accommodate you underlings I must sometimes act as if I am prone to mistakes such as this one. Such a sight is uncommon, be glad you have seen it.
[/quote]

Indeed. Berny, you should be glad that Sargun just chooses to grace us with his presence. :lol1:

[quote name='Sargun' timestamp='1280703648' post='2397461']
Bernkastel as head of foreign affairs? I agree with wickedj, although less silly.
[/quote]
In case you haven't realized, Bernkastel is not the *head* of Foreign Affairs, Dave93 is. (Imperial Commander out ranks Imperial Officer..) Bernkastel is, I guess second in command of TIO's FA. But I get the point you're making ;)

Is it bad that I don't know who this guy is?

>_>
<_<

This is why IAA should keep me locked up, etc., etc.

In all seriousness, congratulations on your retirement Skippy. May the Unknown Regions be kind to you. Just remember, if you happen to run into some pirates, do not be afraid to alert the nearest Imperial Fleet. :P

Congratulations to Sup and MvP on your promotions.