NUF-Nations United for Freedom Final Announcement

[center][img]http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss256/CN-NUF/NUF_FLAG.png[/img][/center]

[center]

I am Galvatron of Vector Sigma, High council & co-founder of NUF

Today is the end of a chapter, but so begins another.
The Nations United for Freedom (NUF) was created on 5/14/2009, 433 days ago.
Our members were all active military command and government members from our previous alliance, all powerful in their own right.

Due to irresolvable differences with our previous alliance, our only choice was to leave on our own as many had did, or band together and not let the years of our friendship, as true allies, disappear. We chose to stay together.

Throughout the year we lost several members whose nations were swallowed by the black hole somewhere on planet bob, I believe near the Bermuda triangle.

A few months ago we posted looking for merge candidates; we had a lot to offer and just wanted to find the place we could call home and be the most comfortable at, not to mention someplace fun! During this time, Myself and several of our members met many new people and learned much more about several alliances... many of them are people/alliances I hope to have contact with well into the future.

I thank you all for your time and hope to continue our new friendships.
I also would like to thank Nueva Vida for all of their support.

Our search for like minded allies has brought us full circle, and we found an alliance with some of our old friends (Ex-Gda’ers like ourselves) that were willing to bend and slightly reshape their alliance to welcome us in a true ‘Merge’.

The Nations United for Freedom is hereby merged with The Conservative Underground (TCU) .
We have opted to keep the alliance name “The Conservative Underground”

NUF closes its doors with 799,878NS & an AvgNS of 61,529

Our strength and years of experience will now be combined with that of TCU’s, to help each other become stronger in many aspects - along with the fun it will bring for all.

Signed by, co-founders & High Council;
-Galvatron
-King Neil

NUF o/
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As a Lieutenant Governor of The Conservative Underground, I extend thanks to every TCU member that has made us feel at home so far.
I assure you that I and your new Director of Defense, King Neil shall always keep the alliances, and every one of its members interests first and foremost.

Hail TCU o/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With our old home gone, we cannot return life to our alliance. But fate has yielded its own reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them, waiting....protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye.

I am Galvatron, and I send this message to any surviving ex-GDA taking refuge among planet Bob : We are here. We are waiting.

[/center]

[center][IMG]http://i333.photobucket.com/albums/m379/CommanderCato/tcu4.png[/IMG][/center]

It takes one person to decide to make a change, but it takes a mass of people united with common goals to make a difference. So as the NuF star fades from Bob it does not mean the end of their spirit and goals. That is why on this day July 23, 2010 we have united with our ex-NuF brothers in arms to not just meet our similar goals but to conquer them with much vigor and zeal. The Conservative Underground would like to welcome the Nations United for Freedom into our fold. Also, the Nations United for Freedom AA will be protected by TCU indefinitely.

Sad to see NUF go but good to see them being embraced by our conservative and human brethren in TCU.

May the bonds of friendship, and brotherhood burn strong and may it burn stronger with these new brothers-in-arms.

o/ NUF
o/ TCU
o/ Brotherhood and Friendship

[quote name='Barix9' date='23 July 2010 - 07:33 PM' timestamp='1279928007' post='2386694']
Its a glorious day indeed, Im happy to welcome NUF into the family

The rest of you

get off my lawn
[/quote]

*relaxes on Barix's lawn, sipping his iced tea drink* :smug:

congrats to everyone being able to actually come together for something like this. i have alot of respect for the people involved and being former GDA i feel compelled to wish you all the very, very best of luck and if there is anything i can ever do to personally assist anyone i am always here :)

o/ galvatron
o/ jarvisd
o/cato
o/barix
o/TCU
o/NUF
o/me :)

[quote name='lonewolfe2015' date='23 July 2010 - 07:14 PM' timestamp='1279930460' post='2386740']
How much of TCU is not from a merger...?

Anyways, good luck folk.
[/quote]

More than half, less than 2/3rds?

[img]http://www.parks.ca.gov/pages/500/images/folsomdam.jpg[/img] , I was hoping to get you guys :(

However, much congrats to NUF and TCU, I look forward to seeing what you guys accomplish in the future together.

also send us a diplomat ;) www.mcxa-cross.com

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='Galvatron' date='23 July 2010 - 07:31 PM' timestamp='1279927900' post='2386688']
[center][img]http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss256/CN-NUF/NUF_FLAG.png[/img][/center]

[center]

I am Galvatron of Vector Sigma, High council & co-founder of NUF

Today is the end of a chapter, but so begins another.
The Nations United for Freedom (NUF) was created on 5/14/2009, 433 days ago.
Our members were all active military command and government members from our previous alliance, all powerful in their own right.

Due to irresolvable differences with our previous alliance, our only choice was to leave on our own as many had did, or band together and not let the years of our friendship, as true allies, disappear. We chose to stay together.

Throughout the year we lost several members whose nations were swallowed by the black hole somewhere on planet bob, I believe near the Bermuda triangle.

A few months ago we posted looking for merge candidates; we had a lot to offer and just wanted to find the place we could call home and be the most comfortable at, not to mention someplace fun! During this time, Myself and several of our members met many new people and learned much more about several alliances... many of them are people/alliances I hope to have contact with well into the future.

I thank you all for your time and hope to continue our new friendships.
I also would like to thank Nueva Vida for all of their support.

Our search for like minded allies has brought us full circle, and we found an alliance with some of our old friends (Ex-Gda’ers like ourselves) that were willing to bend and slightly reshape their alliance to welcome us in a true ‘Merge’.

The Nations United for Freedom is hereby merged with The Conservative Underground (TCU) .
We have opted to keep the alliance name “The Conservative Underground”

NUF closes its doors with 799,878NS & an AvgNS of 61,529

Our strength and years of experience will now be combined with that of TCU’s, to help each other become stronger in many aspects - along with the fun it will bring for all.

Signed by, co-founders & High Council;
-Galvatron
-King Neil

NUF o/

As a Lieutenant Governor of The Conservative Underground, I extend thanks to every TCU member that has made us feel at home so far.
I assure you that I and your new Director of Defense, King Neil shall always keep the alliances, and every one of its members interests first and foremost.

Hail TCU o/

With our old home gone, we cannot return life to our alliance. But fate has yielded its own reward: a new world to call home. We live among its people now, hiding in plain sight, but watching over them, waiting....protecting. I have witnessed their capacity for courage, and though we are worlds apart, like us, there's more to them than meets the eye.

I am Galvatron, and I send this message to any surviving ex-GDA taking refuge among planet Bob : We are here. We are waiting.

[/center]
[/quote]
I'll truly miss all of my NUF Comrades and hope that we can be united under the same banner once again someday.

But for now my path leads me in a different direction.

o/ NUF!!!