The formation and glorious triumph of CTS

Oh, it is? Now, let's see.. Who of us is it that has attacked an alliance protected by a few large alliances? Who of us is it that is in 4 wars, with probably a few more coming? Oh, right. I wonder who it is that is getting killed, really?

[quote name='king tallioer' date='21 July 2010 - 02:56 AM' timestamp='1279695390' post='2382228']
King Tallioer
Head Of UIR Government
[/quote]

Omg why are you still in gov and running your own alliance?! You've been on our ZI list now on two separate occasions!

Good luck and whatnot

Edited by Lord Curzon

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='21 July 2010 - 02:10 AM' timestamp='1279696219' post='2382240']
This alliance is now under the full protection of Athens. Don't mess. ;)
[/quote]

Not surprising that you'd protect an alliance (er, person) who takes aggressive actions against an alliance for no good serious reason, what with the experience you have at it.

[quote name='nippy' date='22 July 2010 - 09:19 AM' timestamp='1279815535' post='2384483']
Aw damn, I was hoping you'd come back. Gross name, dude.
[/quote]
My time here is winding down and there's a few things to check off the list before I go, otherwise I wouldn't have left the first time... GOONS was pretty swell and I miss it already. Sorry, it's been fun.

[quote name='Smacky' date='22 July 2010 - 08:06 PM' timestamp='1279821944' post='2384595']
My time here is winding down and there's a few things to check off the list before I go, otherwise I wouldn't have left the first time... GOONS was pretty swell and I miss it already. Sorry, it's been fun.
[/quote]

Yeah, I figured you were getting close to going poof. You've been all over the place lately. Have fun, dude...don't forget me when you decide to ditch your tech. :blush:

[quote name='Smacky' date='22 July 2010 - 02:24 AM' timestamp='1279790679' post='2384293']
Actually, it's killing Rena. Thanks for caring though!
[/quote]

No, you see, she got lied to and brutally attacked for no reason. You, on the other hand, have several nuclear capable nations coming your way.

Good luck, though.

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='21 July 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1279696219' post='2382240']
This alliance is now under the full protection of Athens. Don't mess. ;)
[/quote]

Being how one of GR's allies is a co-protector of tRaPS, I hope you don't plan on backing Smacky up. ;)

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='22 July 2010 - 08:29 PM' timestamp='1279823341' post='2384627']
Hey Smacky, when you get there, let me know what the stone age is like pls.

Thanks in advance,
SCY
[/quote]

lol at you acting tough. Let me guess...someone [i]else[/i] is going to be putting him there while you provoke from the sidelines? Quite a cute little modus operandi you've got there.

[quote name='nippy' date='22 July 2010 - 02:30 PM' timestamp='1279826995' post='2384682']
lol at you acting tough. Let me guess...someone [i]else[/i] is going to be putting him there while you provoke from the sidelines? Quite a cute little modus operandi you've got there.
[/quote]

He is attacking the protectorate of a treaty partner of MCXA, so I'm going to make it as little fun and rewarding as possible. If you don't like it, tough.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='22 July 2010 - 09:56 PM' timestamp='1279828570' post='2384709']
He is attacking the protectorate of a treaty partner of MCXA, so I'm going to make it as little fun and rewarding as possible. If you don't like it, tough.
[/quote]

...still acting tough with nothing to back it up. *STILL* a cute modus operandi. You're pathetic....if you don't like it, change.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' date='22 July 2010 - 01:25 PM' timestamp='1279823122' post='2384620']
No, you see, she got lied to and brutally attacked for no reason. You, on the other hand, have several nuclear capable nations coming your way.

Good luck, though.
[/quote]
Some blocs get together and sing "Kumbaya," we get to get together and pummel Smacky. :)

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='22 July 2010 - 03:14 PM' timestamp='1279829673' post='2384719']
When you're done with your fun, re-apply to PC.
[/quote]
You may need a bucket for what's left of him.

Edited by Duncan King

[quote name='memoryproblems' date='22 July 2010 - 10:18 AM' timestamp='1279815471' post='2384481']
Not surprising that you'd protect an alliance (er, person) who takes aggressive actions against an alliance for no good serious reason, what with the experience you have at it.
[/quote]

[quote name='Uralica' date='22 July 2010 - 12:37 PM' timestamp='1279823858' post='2384643']
Being how one of GR's allies is a co-protector of tRaPS, I hope you don't plan on backing Smacky up. ;)
[/quote]

This is cute. It really is. If the people on your side actually communicated with one another, you will find that I told that one person (I forget who it was) that the protection was not official Athens government policy and should not be treated as such.

If this protection was official, we would of done everything we could to ensure the safety of Smacky. ;)

[quote name='Jgoods45' date='22 July 2010 - 05:55 PM' timestamp='1279846495' post='2385070']
This is cute. It really is. If the people on your side actually communicated with one another, you will find that I told that one person (I forget who it was) that the protection was not official Athens government policy and should not be treated as such. [/quote]

Thought so. :P

(OOC: I'm kinda out of the loop overall too. I haven't had access to IRC since mid-June. So I apologise for any ignorance that may result. :ph34r: )

[quote name='Smacky' date='21 July 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1279688776' post='2382102']
[center][img]http://s1.hubimg.com/u/245552_f248.jpg[/img]
[/center]
Also, as a side note, CTS remains in a state of war with CoJ. CoJ brought war to CTS in it's first incarnation and as peace had never been reached we consider the war still active.If CoJ wishes to end the conflict we are open to negotiations.
[/quote]
Cult of Justitia was under the impression that you took your tail-whipping like a man and moved on with your life; however, if we were incorrect we are willing to facilitate your path to ZI; far be it for us to prevent you from choosing your own path.

If you desire peace with CoJ, you can go ahead and do what we told you to do when we entered your conflict with RED: Return the tech that you gained from attacks on LRA King. Since you've seen fit to declare new wars 3 weeks after CoJ let you go on your merry way, you can also send CoJ $12 and 150 tech; we will not make peace separate from Nemesis, so shimmy on over there, too. Good luck on peace with anyone else that you nuked or declared on.

Edited by Schattenmann