IAA Declaration of...

I am unbelievably furious. I spend a year building up this alliance to get to three million, and you go and snag the glory of making the announcement out from under me?

I shall have to launch a coup of the Empire immediately.

In other news, this is a great day for IAA.

[quote name='Crazy Crazy' date='18 July 2010 - 11:40 PM' timestamp='1279510782' post='2378289']
Whoever you guys have recruiting for you all should be up for some awards. To bounce back from that large of a loss this quickly is nothing short of amazing.

Best of luck to IAA in the future even though it looks like you don't need it :)
[/quote]

Not exactly hard when an alliance conveniently disbands and several of their highest members join you, in addition to a little alliance hopper-that-could.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='19 July 2010 - 06:35 PM' timestamp='1279524886' post='2378642']
Not exactly hard when an alliance conveniently disbands and several of their highest members join you, in addition to a little alliance hopper-that-could.
[/quote]
So you're saying TCI happened to disband just so IAA could bounce back? I am amused..

Either way, IAA is still back stronger then they were before.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='19 July 2010 - 08:35 AM' timestamp='1279524886' post='2378642']
[/quote]

A conveinient coincidence.

TCI's disbandment had nothing to do with IAA's situation, and down to long-standing friendships with several IAA members, it was the obvious destination for several of us.

Anyways, to the celebration at hand. Onwards and Upwards! :awesome:

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' date='19 July 2010 - 02:35 AM' timestamp='1279524886' post='2378642']
[/quote]
I make it a point to disband good alliances filled with good people on numerous occasions just to fix the Empire's statistics.

Seriously, Jacapo? That's a really insane suggestion.

[quote name='Chimaera' date='19 July 2010 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1279550148' post='2378821']
I make it a point to disband good alliances filled with good people on numerous occasions just to fix the Empire's statistics.

[/quote]
Well you are a statwhore Chimmy

^_^

[quote name='Chimaera' date='20 July 2010 - 01:36 AM' timestamp='1279550148' post='2378821']
[/quote]
The only reason he didn't disband us was because we're not good people.

[quote name='Skippy' date='19 July 2010 - 11:32 AM' timestamp='1279553543' post='2378871']
The only reason he didn't disband us was because we're not good people.
[/quote]

Oh just you watch out Skippy. Next time we need to rebound, we might be coming for you. :awesome:

[quote name='Chimaera' date='19 July 2010 - 10:36 AM' timestamp='1279550148' post='2378821']

Seriously, Jacapo? That's a really insane suggestion.
[/quote]

No, you as well as the other two people who quoted me misunderstood what I meant.

When you guys were down due to Spamalot, TCI disbanded and a few moved over to IAA. It was a convenient event, as your recruiters did [i]not[/i] have to work any harder, due to several members moving to IAA to fill in the gap.

Furthermore, I consider IAA one of the last alliances that would make another alliance disband, given your past history.