STA Mourns

pezstar

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have my deepest condolences on the loss of a member of the community, your family, your friends...it is always difficult to lose anyone and from the sounds of this mighty fella, Hans, he was a cut above the rest...his loss will be mourned, his achievements celebrated, and his memory engraved in your minds...that is the best legacy any of us could ever leave...

So, I mourn with you STA.
I celebrate what he has accomplished.
And the memory of how you honored him, will be remembered.

[quote name='Smacky' date='18 July 2010 - 01:51 PM' timestamp='1279453870' post='2377127']
Too bad someone died, the title had me excited for a moment there.
[/quote]
If you don't have something nice to say in this time of mourning, you're in the wrong place.

Hans will be sorely missed. He was the epitome of what every alliance member should be. An active caring memeber who put the needs of the alliance ahead of his nation. For as long as rikatta exists in CN a memorial in Hans memory shall be posted in rikatta's nation bio, a constant reminder of a great tiger and family man. My sincerest condolences to Hans family and friends .

I would like to convey my personal condolences and those of my alliance to you in your time of mourning. For all the politicking and posturing between alliances here on the world of Bob, it is sometimes difficult to remember that there are real people behind the personalities.

o/ Hans

[quote name='Erixxxx' date='18 July 2010 - 05:26 AM' timestamp='1279455947' post='2377138']
If you don't have something nice to say in this time of mourning, you're in the wrong place.
[/quote]
Why would I have something nice to say about someone I never knew existed until now.... Given the only thing I know about him was that he was a STA member I [i]am[/i] being polite.

Myself and TOOL offer our deepest and most sincere condolences. If there is anything we can do in this dark time, let us know. This is beyond tragic, and wish all the best to all those who knew Hans Zonmyrod; his friends, his family and his alliance.

Regards,
GK

Oh God, that really sucks. My condolences to all who knew him.

[OOC](got to say, I find it mildly amusing that his wife thought to contact people he knew over the internet about the fact that he passed away, not to mention that she knew his password.) [/OOC]

Edited by Kalasin