A sad day for GATO

[size="6"][b]TITLE[/b][/size]

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v287/geneclar/biggatoflag.png[/img]

Now down to bussiness. We recently began reviewing our treaties over at GATO and realized we had a treaty partner that simply didn't communicate with us anymore. As our MoFA put it:

[quote]GATO doesn't build our relationships up to treaties, but our treaties up to our relationship.[/quote]

Therefore we cancel the "How to Properly Seize a Big Brown Spanish Cat Accords" An ODP Treaty between Carpe Diem (CD) and The Global Alliance and Treaty Organization (GATO).

[quote]Article V: The Litter box

This treaty can be sent to the litter box; that is to say, it can be canceled. Once in the litter box, this treaties effect will linger and will be officially be gone as soon as the litter box is emptied at the end of 24 hours.[/quote]

Carpe Diem has been given 24hrs notice. I hope that we can build up the relationship back to what it once was in the future and we will continue to work with them on Brown. Good luck CD.

[img]http://i526.photobucket.com/albums/cc344/MattJosephDavis/omniAC1-2.png[/img]

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Anthony' date='12 July 2010 - 06:49 AM' timestamp='1278913740' post='2367810']
TWO OF MY FRIENDS

what do i do?
[/quote]

Wish us both good luck :)

[quote name='Believland' date='12 July 2010 - 06:53 AM' timestamp='1278914001' post='2367814']
Omni, why do you have to be so dramatic?
[/quote]

I'm a drama queen.

[quote name='wickedj' date='12 July 2010 - 07:44 AM' timestamp='1278917045' post='2367868']
I only know Pyro from CD so ill wish him good luck and ignore GATO :P
[/quote]

Nothing bad to say this time Wickedj. I spelled title right. Also I still think you are immoral, evil, dumb, etc...

[quote name='Omniscient1' date='12 July 2010 - 02:47 AM' timestamp='1278917234' post='2367871']
Nothing bad to say this time Wickedj. I spelled title right. Also I still think you are immoral, evil, dumb, etc...
[/quote]
oh yeah? Well for that im going to kick magic on IRC right now

[03:01] * magicninja was kicked by WickedJ[Lappy] (Blame Omni 54 Kicks)

[quote name='wickedj' date='12 July 2010 - 08:01 AM' timestamp='1278918100' post='2367881']
oh yeah? Well for that im going to kick magic on IRC right now

[03:01] * magicninja was kicked by WickedJ[Lappy] (Blame Omni 54 Kicks)
[/quote]

Ouch that's cold.