Official Initiative Announcement, Expulsion of FAN

[quote name='Master-Debater' date='19 June 2010 - 01:01 AM' timestamp='1276927286' post='2342712']
HAHA That Philosopher picture was AWESOME.
mpol once again delivers the awesome.

Congrats on joining SF and C&G
Who are you going to side with when they attack each other? :awesome:
[/quote]

The Initiative will never break.

[quote]HAHA That Philosopher picture was AWESOME.

Who are you going to side with when they attack each other?[/quote]

That will never happen. Unlike V1.0, which had some software bugs, we have gone past beta into gold. There are plenty of projects outside the initiative to keep every one busy for some time.

[quote name='Master-Debater' date='19 June 2010 - 02:01 AM' timestamp='1276927286' post='2342712']
HAHA That Philosopher picture was AWESOME.

Who are you going to side with when they attack each other? :awesome:
[/quote]

That's when we open the bunker doors, grab the guns and start to shoot everything that moves, breathes or is in the way.

[img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/lots_of_weapons.jpg[/img]

[quote name='WCaesarD' date='19 June 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1276927554' post='2342718']
That's when we open the bunker doors, grab the guns and start to shoot everything that moves, breathes or is in the way.

[img]http://static.tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pub/images/lots_of_weapons.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
I fully support that option. I will be sure to duck and throw ammo at you so that we can watch the carnage.

@Londo
[quote]The Initiative will never break.[/quote]

Did you say that with a strait face or did you let out a little chuckle?

@linx
[quote]That will never happen. Unlike V1.0, which had some software bugs, we have gone past beta into gold. There are plenty of projects outside the initiative to keep every one busy for some time.[/quote]

Is attacking the GPA somewhere in that list of projects? I always wondered if the GPA could re-arm after the last Initiative led invasion of Hippie Land. :D

[quote name='Master-Debater' date='19 June 2010 - 02:13 AM' timestamp='1276927994' post='2342722']
Is attacking the GPA somewhere in that list of projects? I always wondered if the GPA could re-arm after the last Initiative led invasion of Hippie Land. :D
[/quote]

Well sure it is! "Not neutral enough" is still a valid CB