Second Age Ball

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='14 June 2010 - 01:48 PM' timestamp='1276483669' post='2336668']
I spiked it with everclear.
[/quote]
Heh, well that's not so bad, would probably improve it considering the state of most punch. Though I would have gone with absinthe or agwa personally :v

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='14 June 2010 - 02:15 PM' timestamp='1276485315' post='2336705']
I can't imagine how this thing won't be pure chaos. I imagine it being as organized as a CNA visit in #nsa back in the day.
[/quote]
Don't quite see the connection between this and Admin. We've run successful balls in the past, this one should be no different.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' date='13 June 2010 - 10:56 PM' timestamp='1276491395' post='2336889']
Yes, just no assassinations please, we don't want to have to pay to get blood off the ballroom floor. :P
[/quote]

But my plans for a successful suicide bombing!

A masquerade? Oh, my favorite. Let's see...

Let me get my leotards on...

Fluff my hair out...

Get my "Hello, My Name Is: Goblin King" name tag on...

Crystal Ball is ready...

and I think I'm all set.

Don't start without me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a baby to kidnap.

I forsee an epic event that is a must-attend for all. I plan on raking in the poker-chips of course, Moo-Cows hasn't got anything on me.

[quote name='supercoolyellow' date='13 June 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1276483669' post='2336668']
I spiked it with everclear.
[/quote]

As did I, I think just about everybody has, and invariably its composition has become 98% everclear.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' date='13 June 2010 - 10:15 PM' timestamp='1276485315' post='2336705']
I can't imagine how this thing won't be pure chaos. I imagine it being as organized as a CNA visit in #nsa back in the day.
[/quote]

They've held several balls in the past, however generally they were by invitation only, rather then open to the public.

Edited by memoryproblems

[quote name='Kzoppistan' date='14 June 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1276530087' post='2337210']
<primping>

Don't start without me.

Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a baby to kidnap.
[/quote]
Nice of you to bring snacks.

[quote name='Brenann' date='14 June 2010 - 02:43 PM' timestamp='1276537384' post='2337320']
Nice of you to bring snacks.
[/quote]

Oh, this particular baby isn't for eating, it's to lure this girl I've had my eye on into my lair-... well, nevermind, it's not important...

*Thinks to self: snacks, snacks, snacks... hmmm...*

*Grabs Phone*

[i]"Hello, Francograd Orphanarium? How would your youngests like to take an all expense paid field trip? Oh, no, it's my pleasure. I have the date and location right here... It's a lovely party with the crème de la crème of society attending. Oh, I'm sure they'll be plenty who would want to adopt. They love children so much, why, they'll want to just eat them right up. Now make sure that the nannies are all on their best behavior. Should they bring anything? No no, we'll have all the utensils here, so just their smiling faces. And barbecue sauce."[/i]