Ragnarok and NPO ...

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' date='20 May 2010 - 08:10 AM' timestamp='1274357402' post='2304958']
You didn't fooled me hoo, try again next time. :P
[/quote]

Not even a little?

On a serious note, I take my hat off to Jekalle and Kinzer for their service to Ragnarok. You have been an inspiration and your work has been invaluable to our continued progression.

Now you can sit on the porch with AvT and Wombaticus and drink, catcall Kittiquel, tell old stories and sharpen axes.

Edited by Rampage3

[quote name='Pomiell' date='20 May 2010 - 12:47 PM' timestamp='1274356005' post='2304937']
QFT.

Except this Hoo fellow. WHY DO PEOPLE KEEP VOTING FOR HIM?!
[/quote]
Inorite? We had a chance to rid ourselves of his Hooish menace once-and-for-all but a certain triumvirate snuck him back in while we were all hung-over.

[quote name='Valtamdraugr' date='20 May 2010 - 06:11 PM' timestamp='1274359265' post='2304988']
Inorite? We had a chance to rid ourselves of his Hooish menace once-and-for-all but a certain triumvirate snuck him back in while we were all hung-over.
[/quote]

Hush you. Stop rehashing history and throwing that in my face, every chance you get. There shall be coupage yet. Epic Coupage. Getting mykep into the RC is step one. You shall see, you will all be pantsless soon enough.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='20 May 2010 - 08:43 AM' timestamp='1274359408' post='2304994']
Hush you. Stop rehashing history and throwing that in my face, every chance you get. There shall be coupage yet. Epic Coupage. Getting mykep into the RC is step one. You shall see, you will all be pantsless soon enough.
[/quote]

But...I like my pants. :unsure:

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' date='20 May 2010 - 07:52 PM' timestamp='1274365329' post='2305115']
Congrats to Ragnarok on the changes. What is Alfred doing? I may have overlooked that.
[/quote]

Interfering in various departments and raising Cain in general. The typical Ragnarokian i guess. Hi LNK.

Edited by Alfred von Tirpitz

Wait.. you can actually keep track of all the government now? Awesome! Congratulations on those who were promoted and streamlining RoK. Good luck with all the changes.

[quote name='Van Hoo III' date='20 May 2010 - 12:17 PM' timestamp='1274375846' post='2305345']
I promise them cookies.
[/quote]

i remember it differently

[img]http://i46.tinypic.com/195q4l.png[/img]

maybe this restructure will stop his liessss

Edited by Pomiell

[quote name='Rafael Nadal' date='20 May 2010 - 01:00 AM' timestamp='1274335195' post='2304639']
Congrats on the re-organization. Shout out to Hefe, who I haven't seen since his Echelon gov't days, specifically Vanguard's war with Legion. :awesome:
[/quote]

Sup Rafael! I've been around, just not on IRC so often - I'mma have to hit you up later today :P

This announcement is sexy, but the threat of pantlessness scares me. The time of the Gecko is over, the time of the Thong has begun!