Vanguard Edict

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats MK. Was a shame when this fell through the first time, glad to see it finally happen.

You'll do fine of course in the end with your leaders at the helm of this bigger and better MK, but just don't forget the mistakes of ROK and what would befall them.

Good luck

[quote name='CrazyLuigi' date='03 April 2010 - 09:07 PM' timestamp='1270321638' post='2246704']
Oh hey, congrats Archon. You go girl. :)
[/quote]
I've been meaning to ask you for some really old sigs from our foundation. Still got them?

i cannot say enough good things about vanguard! you guys are amazing, and exemplify what an alliance should aspire to do during its lifecycle.

all the best guys! i'm glad to have been a member!

much love and respect,

Uncle Porksaber

o/ Vanguard
o/ MK

[quote name='CrazyLuigi' date='03 April 2010 - 03:07 PM' timestamp='1270321638' post='2246704']
Oh hey, congrats Archon. You go girl. :)
[/quote]
What the $%&@.

Also, hi. Love you Vanguard :0

[quote name='Denial' date='03 April 2010 - 01:46 AM' timestamp='1270280788' post='2246390']
We now have an amalgamation of the most talented players, the most innovative and seasoned leaders, and more smug than could be stored by all the craters in the Paradoxian homeland.
[/quote]

Thanks for running an excellent alliance Rafa, Denial, QTUN, and Thaliak.

[quote name='New Frontier' date='04 April 2010 - 04:47 AM' timestamp='1270345657' post='2247104']
I've always respected and admired Vanguard, and I'm sure you'll be a great asset for MK.
[/quote]

i'm not sure if you intended it to be read this way but to MK our friends aren't "assets". :mad:

[quote name='Venizelos' date='04 April 2010 - 03:51 PM' timestamp='1270417886' post='2247894']
i'm not sure if you intended it to be read this way but to MK our friends aren't "assets". :mad:
[/quote]
An asset is simply something which benefits you.

Vanguard was made up of quality people who will benefit you in many ways; loyalty, friendship, intelligence and good times are some of those benefits.