Announcement from the Viridian Entente

Goldie

The Viridian Entente has moved hosts, upgraded our vBulletin, and changed the url used to reach our forums.

**EDIT** Forums are up and running. Still some bugs to work out features-wise but everything should be good to go!

From now on, please use http://www.viridianentente.com to reach our forums directly.

Big ups to all who pitched in money to make this happen. We welcome anyone interested in seeing all the fun new gizmos we have on the boards to drop by sometime over the week after the boards are back up.

Thank you.

Edited by goldielax25

[quote name='Aguacenta' date='23 March 2010 - 12:24 AM' timestamp='1269318223' post='2233952']
Will user accounts from the old forums be carried over?
[/quote]

Yes, nothing has changed in regards to the member list although PM's and many avatars will not carry over.

[quote name='Alfred von Tirpitz' date='23 March 2010 - 06:18 AM' timestamp='1269321476' post='2233990']
<_<

you mean to say i have to go without the forums for a day or more?

:blink:
[/quote]
Sir, I don't believe I've ever seen you there. :(

Seems you already need to sort out some errors;

[quote]Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1146) : eval()'d code on line 64

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1146) : eval()'d code on line 66

Warning: array_merge() [function.array-merge]: Argument #1 is not an array in [path]/includes/class_bootstrap.php(1146) : eval()'d code on line 67[/quote]

On the homepage and also your banner link is broken.

Good luck getting it sorted.

congrats on finally making that move to a better host guys, i know how annoying the last one was to deal with. plus i heard of some of the things that made me rage from before work now and work easy.

Looks like you guys did a good job moving everything from the old forums. Now all we need is about 500 gallons of green paint. And maybe some white glitter? Please? And green shag carpeting. I'm thinking a tropical lime and coconut juice theme for the whole thing.

[quote name='NewPoseidon' date='25 March 2010 - 07:57 AM' timestamp='1269518222' post='2236316']
Looks like you guys did a good job moving everything from the old forums. Now all we need is about 500 gallons of green paint. And maybe some white glitter? Please? And green shag carpeting. I'm thinking a tropical lime and coconut juice theme for the whole thing.
[/quote]

Amen, we're working on one hell of a green theme atm.