More peace

Salmia

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='27 February 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1267337167' post='2207729']
Your alliance has been overall pathetic for years. You had TheBigBad in government for how long? You're the last person who can talk, mhawk. You've lost every war you've overseen for TPF and you remain a bitter loser. Keep sucking those lemons.
[/quote]
TBB wasn't in my gov ever.

Also we won two wars by my count. I'm not as good at extorting folks as you are Xiphosis. However that doesn't change the fact MK is acting quite childish here parading around an alliance surrender with reps of 1.7b demanding more.

Edited by mhawk

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='28 February 2010 - 02:29 AM' timestamp='1267336999' post='2207724']
Be happy, TOOL. You'll never see terms this light in the future. I will promise that.
[/quote]

I don't really understand why there's such a large target on TOOL's back. What have they done to receive such vitriol from so many people?

It was fun while it lasted. I just hope that MA and Nemesis have enough people in there alliance to accept in reps TOOL is to provide. I don't want to be stuck in terms for a year because they only have 50 slots between them.

Sparta: Round 1 and 2 were fun.... see you at round 3

o/ TOOL

[quote name='King William I' date='28 February 2010 - 01:06 AM' timestamp='1267337383' post='2207735']
It was fun while it lasted. I just hope that MA and Nemesis have enough people in there alliance to accept in reps TOOL is to provide. I don't want to be stuck in terms for a year because they only have 50 slots between them.

Sparta: Round 1 and 2 were fun.... see you at round 3

o/ TOOL
[/quote]
MA and Nemesis have 10 nations, combined. How did you not know that silly?

[quote name='daggarz' date='27 February 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1267332972' post='2207561']
Its only 300 mill. Come on we are a small nearly dead alliance who barely fought in this war.
Oh right.. there is 30 of us and we fought well over 100 wars. Hell I hit 9 guys and we had members who were in 15 wars.
This was off the back of the war with ARES, off the back of the 57th war, off the back of the No DoW war.
And we are not nearly dead! hmph! :(
[/quote]

Stop trying to come off as some great military alliance, a victim, or relevant. You're none of the 3.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' date='28 February 2010 - 05:59 AM' timestamp='1267336994' post='2207723']
I can state that I have nothing but respect for you as an individual, and for the former alliance of Defcon. Consistency is a thing many people lack, and you are not among them. [b] While I may disagree with your assessment of harsh terms, everyone has a different interpretation.[/b]

Also so i may remain consistent. Kill ZoomZoomZoom.
[/quote]

Thanks. As for the bolded, I suppose so, yes. So, I guess we'll just keep on giving our respective opinions then. :D

[quote]Also we won two wars by my count. I'm not as good at extorting folks as you are Xiphosis. [/quote]

You didn't think I'd already forgotten, did you? I know that. :smug:

[quote]However that doesn't change the fact MK is acting quite childish here parading around an alliance surrender with reps of 1.7b demanding more.
[/quote]

TOOL has 200 members. This is piss-easy to pay. If it was 1.7b for a smaller alliance it'd be a problem. You or any of our other opponents getting all choked up about it changes !@#$ and just makes you look like sensitive little girls.

Glory for the winners of this war, respect for those who lost it, celebrations for peace achieved ...

To those in doubt about Sparta results ex- Nr. 1 and 2 TOOL nations (Dealmaster, thomas20) can describe them a bit about their nice experiences, enjoying 4 times every day the damage they could offer me ...

Anyway, CN is better in peace, but Spartans are always ready to fight till the end ...

Edited by Alexandros o Megas

[quote name='daggarz' date='27 February 2010 - 10:52 PM' timestamp='1267332972' post='2207561']
Its only 300 mill. Come on we are a small nearly dead alliance who barely fought in this war.
Oh right.. there is 30 of us and we fought well over 100 wars. Hell I hit 9 guys and we had members who were in 15 wars.
This was off the back of the war with ARES, off the back of the 57th war, off the back of the No DoW war.
And we are not nearly dead! hmph! :(
[/quote]

look mate, understandable that your alliance fought hard and all that. but stating it is only 300 million when you have to add in the 800 million plus MA's tech reps. frankly, regardless of how much you fought TOOL deserved much better than this. and out of Sparta, MA, and Nemesis i would hope you would act with more class than this.

[quote name='Uralica' date='28 February 2010 - 12:02 AM' timestamp='1267337157' post='2207728']
Don't forget VE. I heard nothing but respect for them from our camp during wartime. And to be fair, Sparta was pretty cool about the whole thing too.
[/quote]

Oops, I missed them since they were not listed in the reps box. A tip of the hat to the Viridian Entente too. :P

Sparta may be pretty cool, but no one deserves any reps in this war.

Any reason for this war was resolved weeks ago. Every day this war dragged on beyond the time peace was accepted by NpO, \m/ and PC has been more about punishment for some mixed up idea of preemption or delayed justice than anything at all relating to the present. The cries for more and more reps from those still kept in the war to grind them down underscores this reality.

Good luck to TOOL on rebuilding, too. :)

[quote name='Poobah' date='28 February 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1267337809' post='2207745']
Stop trying to come off as some great military alliance, a victim, or relevant. You're none of the 3.
[/quote]
They aren't some great military alliance, but they aren't halfbad at war either.

[quote name='rabonnobar' date='28 February 2010 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1267338034' post='2207761']
Thanks. As for the bolded, I suppose so, yes. So, I guess we'll just keep on giving our respective opinions then. :D
[/quote]
As it should be.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='27 February 2010 - 10:20 PM' timestamp='1267338241' post='2207767']
You or any of our other opponents getting all choked up about it changes !@#$ and just makes you look like sensitive little girls.
[/quote]
Coming from the guy that Perma zi listed another leader for years over the reps he gave to GOD?

To Iron....Im sorry we couldnt continue fighting. We did our best to honor our treaty. Unfortunately, it was not enough to help you. We were hoping for about 3 more alliances to jump on us, as 10 is a round number unlike a flaky number of 7 alliances. But I digress, we have been defeated.

To our enemies, You put up a good fight. It was an honor to get beaten into a bloody pulp by many of you.

To My Fellow Tools... Keep your heads up high. These reps will be knocked out in short order. And then we can rebuild and prepare for the next war.....

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='28 February 2010 - 12:20 AM' timestamp='1267338241' post='2207767']
TOOL has 200 members. This is piss-easy to pay. If it was 1.7b for a smaller alliance it'd be a problem. You or any of our other opponents getting all choked up about it changes !@#$ and just makes you look like sensitive little girls.
[/quote]

ooooh... they have 208 members. so obviously it will be a cake walk. let's forget the fact that TOOL just fought how many alliances? not to mention has lost around 50% of their total NS and has almost half their alliance in anarchy at the moment. nah, lets forget the trivial stuff and just point out they have a lot of members. i mean trying to take care of their own alliance means nothing.

honestly, it may be simple but will almost certainly continue to harm TOOL while they have to pay and frankly, there is no reason for that.

[quote]ooooh... they have 208 members. so obviously it will be a cake walk. let's forget the fact that TOOL just fought how many alliances? not to mention has lost around 50% of their total NS and has almost half their alliance in anarchy at the moment[/quote]

Hello. Welcome to an era of CN where warchests are the norm. TOOL can consider this a favor; the ones without warchests will be readily apparent.

[quote]Coming from the guy that Perma zi listed another leader for years over the reps he gave to GOD? [/quote]

And TPF's reason for doing it to him was what again? :smug:

Edited by Xiphosis

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='28 February 2010 - 06:27 AM' timestamp='1267338654' post='2207785']
ooooh... they have 208 members. so obviously it will be a cake walk. let's forget the fact that TOOL just fought how many alliances? not to mention has lost around 50% of their total NS and has almost half their alliance in anarchy at the moment. nah, lets forget the trivial stuff and just point out they have a lot of members. i mean trying to take care of their own alliance means nothing.

honestly, it may be simple but will almost certainly continue to harm TOOL while they have to pay and frankly, there is no reason for that.
[/quote]

Hey now lets not forget next time they attack them peace will not be so "easy" :rolleyes:

[quote name='Xiphosis' date='28 February 2010 - 12:59 AM' timestamp='1267336999' post='2207724']
Be happy, TOOL. You'll never see terms this light in the future. I will promise that.
[/quote]

Come to think of it, should you find yourself in a similar situation again, neither will you.

Glad to see peace.

I had fun playing footsies with an NpO nation during our ceasefire, but I think Castles of TOOL still wins as my favorite opponent of this war. Our game of cat and mouse was quite fun (especially since the cat was me, and owned nuclear weapons).