More peace

Salmia

[quote name='Rocky Horror' date='06 March 2010 - 10:49 AM' timestamp='1267890845' post='2215966']
I've said before in this thread that I have no idea how MA are justifying their reps, but that's a matter for TOOL to complain about, which they haven't, and not RON.
[/quote]
If you post a thread on these forums, expect other people to comment on it.

• Replies 761
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rocky Horror' date='06 March 2010 - 04:49 PM' timestamp='1267890845' post='2215966']
I've said before in this thread that I have no idea how MA are justifying their reps, but that's a matter for TOOL to complain about, which they haven't, and not RON.
[/quote]
Unless I misread something regarding the usage of this forum, it's an open forum where everyone can post his/her opinion in a thread if the forum rules are being followed.

Meaning it gives members of IRON as much right to point out how sad those terms are that an ally of them received who went it defending them.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='06 March 2010 - 10:00 AM' timestamp='1267891490' post='2215986']
If you post a thread on these forums, expect other people to comment on it.
[/quote]I'm sayin', MK's PR machine doesn't need to be here. I come as a gruntled member of Karma.

[quote name='Rocky Horror' date='06 March 2010 - 11:09 AM' timestamp='1267892040' post='2215992']
I'm sayin', MK's PR machine doesn't need to be here. I come as a gruntled member of Karma.
[/quote]
Karma doesn't exist anymore... remember?

[quote name='shilo' date='06 March 2010 - 03:05 PM' timestamp='1267884637' post='2215869']
Well, MKs PR machine really would have to outdo itself to attempt to sell this as anything but the poor and greedy terms that they are.
[/quote]
um.. what? MK is not getting any reps from TOOL (and we shouldn't)

[quote name='neneko' date='06 March 2010 - 05:15 PM' timestamp='1267892409' post='2215999']
um.. what? MK is not getting any reps from TOOL (and we shouldn't)
[/quote]
Who said that you are getting reps?

[quote name='shilo' date='06 March 2010 - 05:19 PM' timestamp='1267892670' post='2216003']
Who said that you are getting reps?
[/quote]
Why would we have to work on getting these reps to seem better when we're not the ones getting them?

[quote name='neneko' date='06 March 2010 - 05:21 PM' timestamp='1267892745' post='2216004']
Why would we have to work on getting these reps to seem better when we're not the ones getting them?
[/quote]
Well, for one thing as you are the good guys, and TOOL is part of the bad guys, anything your group (the good guys) do is just and fair, and everything the bad guys (reps for TOOL) get is way to lenient anyways. At least that is what the party line tried to sell for the last weeks.

[quote name='shilo' date='06 March 2010 - 10:24 AM' timestamp='1267892932' post='2216008']
Well, for one thing as you are the good guys, and TOOL is part of the bad guys, anything your group (the good guys) do is just and fair, and everything the bad guys (reps for TOOL) get is way to lenient anyways. At least that is what the party line tried to sell for the last weeks.
[/quote]It isn't though.

[quote name='shilo' date='06 March 2010 - 05:24 PM' timestamp='1267892932' post='2216008']
[/quote]
We're not all the same alliance on this side. MK wasn't even involved in this front so I still fail to see what these reps have to do with us.