Notice of Cancellation

• Replies 969
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Fernando12' date='24 February 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1267064003' post='2202396']
There really isn't one right view. This war is so stupid that its gotten to the point where allies such as NSO and NpO are canceling on each other. :(
[/quote]

Nobody else will probably make note of this post, which is unfortunate as it is the most intelligent statement that has been made in the last dozen pages of this thread...but I will.

You're absolutely right...there's not really any one completely correct and unbiased view on this, mine included.

well, that is now FARK, GOD, CSN, GO, and the others (really gotta learn who else is fighting NSO), that i am gonna push for IAA to never ally with. i just hope that IAA is not already allied to whatever pathetic alliances cannot just give white peace to a crushed alliance.

i hope that one day soon every alliance fighting NSO meets the same fate as they are giving to NSO because it will be well deserved.

[quote name='Crymson' date='24 February 2010 - 03:15 AM' timestamp='1266999557' post='2201136']
Also, I'd love the opportunity to sit down with you so that you could go over what instances of repeated lying (or any lying) and outright backstabbing I've engaged in.
[/quote]

Pretty much any time you've had a conversation with us about "Secret terms." And every time you've had a conversation with us about "Ski11585" and "Secret terms."

Sorry to bring up old arguments, I am tying this all together without instantly jumping the gun, but did or did not Moldavi and Fark come to an agreement? Cause I see they did, and Ivan is stating in post 101 he was never offered white peace?

[quote name='AirMe' date='24 February 2010 - 01:08 PM' timestamp='1267035116' post='2201715']
I personally request you stop using that image.

I should also note that the situations are not the same...in the least. And your use of LUE 2.0 propaganda is o so clever. You disgust me, which is sad because I was probably one of the last people on this planet to respect you.
[/quote]
Why are you tearing up over propaganda. Come on man, have some more self respect.

I'm actually shocked too be honest. Never thought I'd see the day that you would cancel with Polaris. Anyway, good luck.

[quote name='Killer Monkey land' date='24 February 2010 - 09:57 PM' timestamp='1267066832' post='2202441']
White Peace is when two alliances walk away without any terms or conditions. NSO was told to surrender and given terms.
[/quote]
Not from what I am seeing with Fark.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='24 February 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1267066281' post='2202437']
Sorry to bring up old arguments, I am tying this all together without instantly jumping the gun, but did or did not Moldavi and Fark come to an agreement? Cause I see they did, and Ivan is stating in post 101 he was never offered white peace?
[/quote]
I guess the answer to that would depend on which definition of 'white peace' you use.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='24 February 2010 - 08:47 PM' timestamp='1267066281' post='2202437']
[/quote]

Basically, you missed a 33 page battle of semantics over whether or not "Peacing out, not re-entering the war, not aiding, and writing one beer review" constitutes "white peace."

[quote name='Jim Bob the Glorious' date='25 February 2010 - 12:56 AM' timestamp='1267059612' post='2202309']
[21:24] <AlmightyGrub> seriously
[21:24] <AlmightyGrub> I am wasting my time in this mess of ego
[/quote]

It would have saved Polar a lot of trouble if Grub had just stayed with this point of view instead of declaring war on GOD.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='24 February 2010 - 09:46 PM' timestamp='1267066173' post='2202433']
i hope that one day soon every alliance fighting NSO meets the same fate as they are giving to NSO because it will be well deserved.
[/quote]

You hope one day soon we're beaten in a war and forced to surrender?

Oh, the horror.

Besides, we could never end up in a situation like NSO is in. We are capable of seeing past our own pride and realizing that saying "you win, we lose" isn't as hard as it looks and that you can't always get your own way.

Edited by Lord Brendan

[quote name='Pyroman' date='24 February 2010 - 06:19 AM' timestamp='1266992571' post='2200791']
Certainly disappointed to see this. If anything good comes from it, it had better be the NSO getting peace soon. CD doesn't mind being Terra Cotta's biggest alliance but we don't want to dwarf anyone.
[/quote]
Furthermore, I hopefully speak for us when I say that NSO's continued state of war is displeasing to us and that assuming the situation continues to spiral downward people should expect more than a dirty look from us.

[quote name='Krack' date='24 February 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1267067455' post='2202453']
Basically, you missed a 33 page battle of semantics over whether or not "Peacing out, not re-entering the war, not aiding, and writing one beer review" constitutes "white peace."
[/quote]
Anyone who argues that has no grasp of reality.

[quote name='Krack' date='24 February 2010 - 10:07 PM' timestamp='1267067455' post='2202453']
[/quote]
It constitutes [i]an abomination[/i].

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='24 February 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1267067209' post='2202448']
Not from what I am seeing with Fark.
[/quote]
There was a discussion at one point. Our members didn't like the prospect of dealing with any terms, and when Ivan went back to Fark it was presented as having been a surrender, which was never our intention anyway. As far as I can tell, that's the closest to a peace we've gotten and what is being referenced.

[quote name='saddam' date='24 February 2010 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1267067252' post='2202451']
I guess the answer to that would depend on which definition of 'white peace' you use.
[/quote]
Yes, I suppose if you don't limit yourself to just the actual definition of a phrase then it could mean anything you want it to mean.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='24 February 2010 - 10:23 PM' timestamp='1267068420' post='2202472']
Just for clarification, what is the official Sith definition of white peace?

Normally I would simply assume it was "an equal peace with no terms", but a few pages back I was told the Sith have always given white peace - which is not the case given the above definition.
[/quote]

To be more technical, white peace means withdrawal of military forces from both sides, restoration of prewar leadership, retaining prewar political, military, and economic status and rights. There are no terms, no demands from either side, however seemingly trivial.

[quote name='Jrenster' date='24 February 2010 - 10:31 PM' timestamp='1267068873' post='2202480']
To be more technical, white peace means withdrawal of military forces from both sides, restoration of prewar leadership, retaining prewar political, military, and economic status and rights. There are no terms, no demands from either side, however seemingly trivial.
[/quote]

Do you acknowledge then that the NSO has [i]not[/i] given exclusively white peace in the past, as others have claimed? There's nothing wrong with that, of course.

[quote name='Lord Brendan' date='24 February 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1267067573' post='2202459']
You hope one day soon we're beaten in a war and forced to surrender?

Oh, the horror.

Besides, we could never end up in a situation like NSO is in. We are capable of seeing past our own pride and realizing that saying "you win, we lose" isn't as hard as it looks and that you can't always get your own way.
[/quote]

no, i hope one day soon you are crushed in a war and then given terms you refuse to take, while your allies get out of the war with white peace or terms acceptable to them and then kept at a state of war because you refuse to do a few terms that most find alright but your alliance finds dishonorable and refuse to take. that is what i am talkin bout.

also, Ivan has already stated he is willing to admit defeat but his alliance refuses the beer review and i admit that they should just get over themselves and take the "do not re-enter" clause.

but it seems that FARK will now give other terms instead of lessening the terms. FARK has come a far way from GOONS beating them down. so glad that they remember their past and their treatment at others hands. well in a way they do, they just wish to act more like GOONS it seems. as for the rest, honestly would not have expected this crap from CSN but guess ya'll ain't as honorable as i thought and this seems par for course for GOD. don't know GO but thus far a bad taste in my mouth and still have no clue who else is at war with NSO.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' date='25 February 2010 - 03:35 AM' timestamp='1267069138' post='2202485']
still have no clue who else is at war with NSO.
[/quote]

Pretty sure it's just them. But at this point we're ripe for any others who want to get their licks in, lol

[quote name='Cairna' date='24 February 2010 - 09:13 PM' timestamp='1267067802' post='2202460']
Furthermore, I hopefully speak for us when I say that NSO's continued state of war is displeasing to us and that assuming the situation continues to spiral downward people should expect more than a dirty look from us.
[/quote]
Beer reviews?