CSN Front Cleans House

Goose

[quote name='Michael Martin' date='18 February 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1266553790' post='2191395']
First, I would like to say that CSN fought well in the war. You guys kept me on my toes. As Military Operations Commander of the NADC, I can say with certainty that you were probably the tougher and more prepared opponent. Overall it was a good fight and I hope you guys got the chance to talk to some NADC members. Thanks for the entertainment.
[/quote]
why thank you sir... that's very flattering :wub:

you guys played well... it was fun...

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' date='18 February 2010 - 08:28 PM' timestamp='1266553711' post='2191390']
i heard Penkala is kicking your $@!. whats that like?
[/quote]

I heard that he's lost every Ground Attack in the past two days even with him receiving fifteen million.

But I mean I wouldn't know anything about that.

[quote name='Goose' date='18 February 2010 - 11:29 PM' timestamp='1266553753' post='2191392']
It's simple, really. I got my 4 millionth casualty this morning and decided the war had gone on long enough.

Good fighting you again GDA and NADC. Good fight with you too, UBD and ICB.
[/quote]
Party on Goose's lawn in #csn

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='18 February 2010 - 11:23 PM' timestamp='1266553391' post='2191369']
Your alliance will still burn.Also, congrats.
[/quote]

How cute. :wub: Penkala sends our regards.

And good fight UBD/NADC/GDA. It seems that we have a knack for getting into wars with snow-themed alliances (white, blue color teams).

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='19 February 2010 - 12:10 AM' timestamp='1266556255' post='2191550']
Clever. We have yet to see the terms for TOP and IRON. For some reason I don't see the words "White Peace" in their future.
[/quote]

Main perpetrators of an unprovoked war should never get off with white peace, only an idiot would let them off with white peace.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='18 February 2010 - 09:14 PM' timestamp='1266556474' post='2191558']
Main perpetrators of an unprovoked war should never get off with white peace, only an idiot would let them off with white peace.
[/quote]

Yes I did phrase that quite poorly. Let me try again: For some reason I don't see lenient terms in the future, there we go.

Edited by Mr Damsky

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='19 February 2010 - 12:16 AM' timestamp='1266556585' post='2191564']
Yes I did phrase that quite poorly. Let me try again: For some reason I don't see lenient terms in the future, there we go.
[/quote]

Guess we'll see then. I don't think lenient terms should be given personally. More of a middle-ground between lenient and harsh, moderate? Regardless it's not up to me to decide and it'll be up to TOP and IRON to decide what they consider are fair terms before accepting any.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='19 February 2010 - 05:18 AM' timestamp='1266556704' post='2191570']
Guess we'll see then. I don't think lenient terms should be given personally. More of a middle-ground between lenient and harsh, moderate? Regardless it's not up to me to decide and it'll be up to TOP and IRON to decide what they consider are fair terms before accepting any.
[/quote]

Complaints about stagnation in the future to come? :awesome:

Anyways, you guys are tough and really kicked our upper tier's @#$%. We'll learn and improve. Thanks for the clean and fun fight.

[quote name='wickedj' date='18 February 2010 - 09:49 PM' timestamp='1266558571' post='2191627']
As part of the surrender terms i want the keys to my SDI back...someone has disabled it and i am unable to rectify this problem
[/quote]
I'll lend you mine for a few weeks

here is it's letter of recommendation:
[IMG]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/Fronz_2006/CSN/7thtimeisthecharm.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Fronz' date='19 February 2010 - 05:53 AM' timestamp='1266558780' post='2191634']
I'll lend you mine for a few weeks

here is it's letter of recommendation:
[img]http://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l133/Fronz_2006/CSN/7thtimeisthecharm.jpg[/img]
[/quote]

lol, some guy from MHA blocked 9.

I don't think mine has blocked more than 1. :mad: