Umbrella Announcement

Monster

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='15 February 2010 - 10:11 PM' timestamp='1266297099' post='2184697']
Are you all really getting that $%&@ed up by TFD?

Honestly you should all be embarrassed. Good luck, TFD, but something tells me if Umbrella fights like the rest of your opponents you won't have a problem.
[/quote]

Umbrella doesn't fight, we straight clean house and make brownies.

"Courage is a kind of Salvation.
Courage is not knowing what to Fear."

I believe Plato's words will guide me through this one. For I do not know what to fear here, Umbrella or the nukes I shall return back :P.

Edited by LetsHunt

[quote name='Antoine Roquentin' date='15 February 2010 - 11:52 PM' timestamp='1266295955' post='2184540']
Umbrella declares war on The Foreign Division [b]in defense of the Federation of Buccaneers[/b] through NOIR.
[/quote]

Well, there's a fine reason for CnG to not allow FoB to disband like they wanted to do. :P

[quote name='Duncan King' date='15 February 2010 - 09:02 PM' timestamp='1266296549' post='2184621']
Are Umbrella going to actually fight this time or is this simply an impotent ghost DoW like they did against Zenith in Karma?
[/quote]

Ghost DoWs are good for the purpose they serve.

[quote name='Mr Damsky' date='16 February 2010 - 05:11 AM' timestamp='1266297099' post='2184697']
Are you all really getting that $%&@ed up by TFD?

Honestly you should all be embarrassed. Good luck, TFD, but something tells me if Umbrella fights like the rest of your opponents you won't have a problem.
[/quote]

I agree, you all should probab.....no, no wait, I don't agree at all.

o/ Umb

This is all I have to say:

[quote]<&Lusitan_[TFD]> if we do declare again on umbrella
<&Lusitan_[TFD]> I demand our DoW is titled as: "Declaration of Oops I did it Again - no, damn that's Britney, not Rihanna"[/quote]

I wanted to have fun and you ruined it :(

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='Duncan King' date='16 February 2010 - 06:02 AM' timestamp='1266296549' post='2184621']
Are Umbrella going to actually fight this time or is this simply an impotent ghost DoW like they did against Zenith in Karma?

Wow, TFD are scarier than I thought. They have the "mighty" Rok asking for help and made Umbrella think they're needed to come to the rescue.

Edit: Typo, late, etc.
[/quote]

Yes. Don't hurt your infra, Umbrella. ;)

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' date='18 February 2010 - 02:39 AM' timestamp='1266478785' post='2189230']
You got the wrong ex-Citadel alliance there. The one you are thinking of is the ally that is getting you burned to the ground for their stupidity.
[/quote]

Unless I'm crazy, Sam was poking fun at the post, hence the winking smiley. I really don't think Umbrella is seen as infra-huggers.

Good luck, TFD! You've got some great fighters - and you'll need them.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' date='18 February 2010 - 12:39 AM' timestamp='1266478785' post='2189230']
You got the wrong ex-Citadel alliance there. The one you are thinking of is the ally that is getting you burned to the ground for their stupidity.
[/quote]

There is such a thing as irrational hatred. I hear it's very psychologically damaging. Though, judging by your picture it appears the damage has already been done. :awesome: