Concerning the War of Aggression against C&G

Archon

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lusitan' date='08 March 2010 - 08:07 PM' timestamp='1268097132' post='2218635']
I am not judging what you said or the seriousness of the offer. Only pointed out you said something on Ejayrazz's blog.
[/quote]
Next time I need to make it sound like I have proof of an unsubstantiated accusation I'll say you said it on a blog somewhere.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='08 March 2010 - 04:22 PM' timestamp='1268083650' post='2218296']
Our first offer was a serious offer. Name this mystery person in C&G who says it wasn't.
[/quote]
Sandwich Controversy
Which he is supporting both mine and Airme's assertions of the art of negotiation. Though it could be serious is completely irrelevant from purposes pertaining to initial terms given.
My blog. And he was being a realist.

Edited by Ejayrazz

[quote name='AirMe' date='09 March 2010 - 01:13 AM' timestamp='1268097480' post='2218640']
Yes, you were saying that I said the offer wasn't serious and I just corrected you.
[/quote]

I am curious about how you can infer from my statement, and my statement only, that I implied you said the offer wasn't serious :P

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='09 March 2010 - 02:09 AM' timestamp='1268100822' post='2218687']
Next time I need to make it sound like I have proof of an unsubstantiated accusation I'll say you said it on a blog somewhere.
[/quote]

Be my guest ^_^

Edited by Lusitan

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='08 March 2010 - 09:09 PM' timestamp='1268100850' post='2218688']
Sandwich Controversy
Which he is supporting both mine and Airme's assertions of the art of negotiation. Though it could be serious is completely irrelevant from purposes pertaining to initial terms given.
My blog. And he was being a realist.
[/quote]
Wait what

[quote name='Sandwich Controversy' date='08 March 2010 - 09:21 PM' timestamp='1268101596' post='2218700']
Wait what
[/quote]
SOME HEGEMONIST YOU ARE!

Also, lol at babyjesus of all people saying that. If you're going to pull something out of...uh...thin air, at least make it believable. Say MagicalTrevor or something.

Edited by rsoxbronco1

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='08 March 2010 - 09:27 PM' timestamp='1268101906' post='2218702']
SOME HEGEMONIST YOU ARE!

Also, lol at babyjesus of all people saying that. If you're going to pull something out of...uh...thin air, at least make it believable. Say MagicalTrevor or something.
[/quote]

Pulling it out of thin air? Didn't I say check my blog? Imagine if people read, would really change this planet. :awesome:
Next time I will supply very basic images for you to comprehend. Using too many syllables.
lolrsox.

Edited by Ejayrazz

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='08 March 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1268102056' post='2218703']
Pulling it out of thin air? Didn't I say check my blog? Imagine if people read, would really change this planet. :awesome:
Next time I will supply very basic images for you to comprehend. Using too many syllables.
lolrsox.
[/quote]
Just link me to the post...I'm not sifting through ~300 replies with every other reply being 'nuts'.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='08 March 2010 - 09:32 PM' timestamp='1268102206' post='2218707']
Just link me to the post...I'm not sifting through ~300 replies with every other reply being 'nuts'.
[/quote]
Next time say it before telling me I am pulling things out of thin air. All he stated is exactly what others have stated; negotiation is about haggling, giving, and taking. TOP offered low, some feel CnG offered too high, and as CnG stated, "Offer something real and come back to us." meaning they are obviously open ears at this point or they would say something along the lines of "No no no no."

Both are serious, the other is just offended. Time to act like big boys and try getting something done where both parties agree or both can shut up and just continue fighting without the political nonsense which BOTH, even OUTSIDE parties (such as myself), can shut up.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='08 March 2010 - 09:29 PM' timestamp='1268102056' post='2218703']
lolrsox.
[/quote]
I just did. What are you talking about?

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='09 March 2010 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1268102784' post='2218718']
Next time say it before telling me I am pulling things out of thin air. All he stated is exactly what others have stated; negotiation is about haggling, giving, and taking. TOP offered low, some feel CnG offered too high, and as CnG stated, "Offer something real and come back to us." meaning they are obviously open ears at this point or they would say something along the lines of "No no no no."

Both are serious, the other is just offended. Time to act like big boys and try getting something done where both parties agree or both can shut up and just continue fighting without the political nonsense which BOTH, even OUTSIDE parties (such as myself), can shut up.
[/quote]
[s]Um- I can't find a single post by him in that blog entry. You sure is BJ?[/s]

And just as I look again....

Edited by Banksy

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='09 March 2010 - 12:11 PM' timestamp='1268102784' post='2218718']
... just continue fighting without the political nonsense which BOTH, even OUTSIDE parties [b](such as myself), can shut up.[/b]
[/quote]
Oh god, yes please.

[quote name='Denial' date='08 March 2010 - 09:43 PM' timestamp='1268102916' post='2218722']
Oh god, yes please.
[/quote]
Take Bob Janova and Methrage with you.

If you don't like the offer, that's all fine and dandy. You (as in you personally or TOP as an alliance) don't have to like it. You're not supposed to like it. Just, don't waste my time in the middle of the evening by coming to a meeting and feeding me joke amounts and some extra self-righteous terms.

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='08 March 2010 - 08:41 PM' timestamp='1268102784' post='2218718']
Both are serious, the other is just offended.
[/quote]
That's the entire nature of these politics. Someone's always getting offended over the smallest of things.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' date='08 March 2010 - 09:48 PM' timestamp='1268103166' post='2218725']
Take Bob Janova and Methrage with you.

If you don't like the offer, that's all fine and dandy. You (as in you personally or TOP as an alliance) don't have to like it. You're not supposed to like it. Just, don't waste my time in the middle of the evening by coming to a meeting and feeding me joke amounts and some extra self-righteous terms.
[/quote]
Aye, they wasted your time, not me. You're here like me, if I am wasting your time, you're wasting mine.

@Denial
[img]http://cbullitt.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/crying-baby_medium.jpg[/img]

God*

Keep going, really.

Edited by Ejayrazz

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='08 March 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1268104015' post='2218736']
Aye, they wasted your time, not me. You're here like me, if I am wasting your time, you're wasting mine.

@Denial
[img]http://cbullitt.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/crying-baby_medium.jpg[/img]

God*

Keep going, really.
[/quote]

Wiley Cyrus - Party In The Interwebs

I hopped off the skype call
with a dream and my laptop
welcome to the land of troll excess, (woah)
am I gonna fit in?

Jumped in the irc channel,
Here I am for the first time
Look to the right and I see the mouth love
This is all so crazy
Everybody seems so famous

My tummys turnin and I'm feelin kinda sick
Too much pressure and I'm nervous,
That's when bros turned on the radio
and a ejayrazz song was on
and the ejayrazz song was on

CHORUS:
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And the butterflys fly away
Noddin' my head like mouth love
Moving my hips like mouth love
And I got my hands up,
They're playin my song
I know I'm gonna be ok
Yeah, It's a party in the interwebs

Get to the laptop in my manzeer
Everybody's lookin at me now
Like “whos that dude, thats rockin' a bra?"
Shim gotta be from out of town”

So hard with my epossie not around me
Its definitely not a \m/ party
Cause' all I see are stilletos
I guess I didn't read the thread

Too much pressure and I'm nervous
That's when bros dropped my favorite tune

e-thug for life yo...

also NUTS

[quote name='UberSpion' date='08 March 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1268104196' post='2218737']

am I gonna fit in?

This is all so crazy

CHORUS:
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And I got my hands up,
They're playin my song
I know I'm gonna be ok

e-thug for life yo...

also NUTS
[/quote]
Good song. Need to work on the flow my brotha. e-bf fo lyfe.

Edited by Ejayrazz

[quote name='WarriorConcept' date='09 March 2010 - 01:17 PM' timestamp='1268104928' post='2218750']
I never knew people were unable to understand how negotiations work.
[/quote]

When you've never been important enough to have been part of them yourself all you've got to go by is your intuition. Unfortunately for Ejay.

[quote name='Voytek' date='08 March 2010 - 10:24 PM' timestamp='1268105325' post='2218759']
When you've never been important enough to have been part of them yourself all you've got to go by is your intuition. Unfortunately for Ejay.
[/quote]
Oh you're going with the 'you're not important' line? No !@#$. I am in a 17-man alliance, lol.

Inform me what negotiation means and how it has been applied my little sensitive baby cakes.
I'll give you milk with that as well, cause I am THAT nice.

Last I new, one side gives what it find reasonable, the other does the same, and their is something in between, as many others laid out. Keep dancing on fallacies though, at least you're moving.

Edited by Ejayrazz

As far as I'm concerned, our first offer was a serious offer, and a fair one at that, considering that half the tech doesn't even have to come from TOP's own tech stockpiles they currently possess. I, and others, didn't feel like going through a huge process of lopping of 25k, 50k tech here and there to get to a level where we want. In essence, we cut the !@#$%^&*. The amounts we offered, at least in this CnG leader's mind, are pretty damn firm, and there is very little room for haggling over the reps amounts. Other terms encasing the amounts are more open to negotiation than the amounts themselves.

Edit: I guess you can take this an official Vanguard statement of policy, considering that I make it. Also, I am but one leader in CnG, and ultimately have the distinct possibility of being in the minority.

Edited by Rafael Nadal

[quote name='UberSpion' date='08 March 2010 - 10:05 PM' timestamp='1268104196' post='2218737']

am I gonna fit in?

This is all so crazy

CHORUS:
So I put my hands up
They're playing my song,
And I got my hands up,
They're playin my song
I know I'm gonna be ok

e-thug for life yo...

also NUTS
[/quote]

\m/ parties are the best parties. Also, Ejay's pretty rad yo.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' date='08 March 2010 - 10:34 PM' timestamp='1268105938' post='2218771']
\m/ parties are the best parties. Also, Ejay's pretty rad yo.
[/quote]
Dude he is trying to be cool. Don't blow his spot up man.

[quote]
As far as I'm concerned, our first offer was a serious offer, and a fair one at that, considering that half the tech doesn't even have to come from TOP's own tech stockpiles they currently possess. I, and others, didn't feel like going through a huge process of lopping of 25k, 50k tech here and there to get to a level where we want. In essence, we cut the !@#$%^&*. The amounts we offered, at least in this CnG leader's mind, are pretty damn firm, and there is very little room for haggling over the reps amounts. Other terms encasing the amounts are more open to negotiation than the amounts themselves.

Edit: I guess you can take this an official Vanguard statement of policy, considering that I make it. Also, I am but one leader in CnG, and ultimately have the distinct possibility of being in the minority.
[/quote]
Finally, something with substance. I can understand this as you present it respectfully with interesting rhetoric, the question that surfaces is: When does it become excessive? Though these terms are payable now (For argument sake, we'll just agree), lets say TOP gets murdered down to 2m NS..are these terms still going to be the same terms? because the whole "it'll take 61 days," now turns into 7+ months if you get what I am saying. I am just wondering what your stance is pertaining to socio-economical status.

Edited by Ejayrazz

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='08 March 2010 - 10:35 PM' timestamp='1268106029' post='2218773']
Finally, something with substance. I can understand this as you present it respectfully with interesting rhetoric, the question that surfaces is: When does it become excessive? Though these terms are payable now (For argument sake, we'll just agree), lets say TOP gets murdered down to 2m NS..are these terms still going to be the same terms? because the whole "it'll take 61 days," now turns into 7+ months if you get what I am saying. I am just wondering what your stance is pertaining to socio-economical status.
[/quote]

Unless TOP nations start getting bill locked in large numbers, continued war doesn't really affect how long it would take them to pay the reparations. Given that most of them have been knocked beneath 2000 infrastructure, their bills are minuscule so that isn't very likely.

Edited by Lord Brendan