Invicta Passes Two Million!

Jorost

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the video posted in the OP made it clear Invicta's war strategy is to get beaten so badly that we surrender to them out of respect for their refusal to yield despite the overwhelming odds. However, in the words of the Joker "Never start with the head, it makes the victim all fuzzy." So sorry Invicta, we didn't mean to beat your senses out first.

[quote name='Locke' date='16 February 2010 - 06:21 AM' timestamp='1266301280' post='2184994']
I don't think they have a problem admitting they lost, via the stats at least. That's fairly objective and can't be denied. No, the reason they won't surrender has nothing to do with winning or losing.
[/quote]

We are giving them a nice clean way out, including their allies. It seems to me like you are either ill informed or you are just trying to garner sympathy for Invicta.

I hope Wolfpack agrees with this statement, they are the alliance that is getting even more beaten up than you. And that is pretty impressive.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='16 February 2010 - 02:37 AM' timestamp='1266309467' post='2185281']
We are giving them a nice clean way out, including their allies. It seems to me like you are either ill informed or you are just trying to garner sympathy for Invicta.

I hope Wolfpack agrees with this statement, they are the alliance that is getting even more beaten up than you. And that is pretty impressive.
[/quote]

If it's so clean why won't you and your allies agree to the same terms? I mean, it's not like you're doing so hot yourself, at least I assume so since you're calling in PC members to ghost your AA and help you attack a nation with 7000 less tech than you. LOL

[quote name='Stetson' date='16 February 2010 - 08:49 AM' timestamp='1266310172' post='2185293']
If it's so clean why won't you and your allies agree to the same terms? I mean, it's not like you're doing so hot yourself, at least I assume so since you're calling in PC members to ghost your AA and help you attack a nation with 7000 less tech than you. LOL
[/quote]

We are not the ones losing 55% of our infra, you know? It is a clean way out in the sense that they don't have to pay reparations and don't have to leave friendly purple alliances out.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='16 February 2010 - 02:54 AM' timestamp='1266310496' post='2185299']
We are not the ones losing 55% of our infra, you know? It is a clean way out in the sense that they don't have to pay reparations and don't have to leave friendly purple alliances out.
[/quote]

I'm sorry, I've not been sizing you up so cannot comment on how much infra you've lost, but you have lost more than a third of your nation strength as an alliance. Of course, that damage is just for iFOK and doesn't account for the damage being done to the other Stickmen so yes, while 1/3 is less than 1/2 it's certainly not a difference worth trumpeting.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='16 February 2010 - 08:54 AM' timestamp='1266310496' post='2185299']
[/quote]

Do you know what would be even cleaner? Not fighting in the first place.

If someone decides to fight, they obviously have a reason to fight. Implying that the existence of a "clean way out" means that they have some form of responsibility or obligation to take it makes no sense. People will stop fighting when they have no more reason to.

[quote name='Stetson' date='16 February 2010 - 09:06 AM' timestamp='1266311181' post='2185306']
I'm sorry, I've not been sizing you up so cannot comment on how much infra you've lost, but you have lost more than a third of your nation strength as an alliance. Of course, that damage is just for iFOK and doesn't account for the damage being done to the other Stickmen so yes, while 1/3 is less than 1/2 it's certainly not a difference worth trumpeting.
[/quote]

Oh we are facing almost the same odds as Invicta is, so it is not more than logical that we lose some NS aswell. For instance if you take a look at NV who I consider to be my wartime allies, they have almost lost no NS. And they can keep going for eternity.

@ Invicta

there is a proverb, which befits this situation : "[i]He who fights and runs away, may live to fight another day[/i]"

I respect your spirit...fighting against overwhelming odds...fighting even though you are outnumbered and outgunned in every sense possible. But i am also amazed at the lack of common sense that you are displaying.....i guess very rarely do sentiments and common sense go hand in hand.

However you spin it, a bashing remains a bashing. All this talk about Honor and Pride is only to console yourselves that it is worth the beating that you are receiving.

Bottom line, Invicta is defending Vallhalla who in-turn is defending IRON who launched a pre-emptive strike on CnG with a CB based on paranoia. There is zero honor in that and u cant use the "just defending allies" card. Is it worth sentencing your whole alliance to ZI just so you can assist IRON with a pre-emptive strike on CnG...HECK NO.

Also, unless the periphery wars are resolved and alliances start peacing out, there is NO WAY that people can even start thinking of peace for the alliances that initiated this entire war.

[quote name='nicktheww2fanatic' date='15 February 2010 - 07:30 PM' timestamp='1266280200' post='2183716']
We won't be quitting anytime soon, I am willing to go into ZI and bill lock, as are all of us.
[/quote]
and what will that achieve....if your entire alliance were to think like that, you will have no one left to help others rebuild....

[quote name='Locke' date='15 February 2010 - 07:32 PM' timestamp='1266280356' post='2183724']
Only Invicta doesn't want out of it. Invicta doesn't plan to leave their friends behind. Get their friends out, and they will too, but not a second before.
[/quote]
I believe that peace terms offered included all the alliances that are related to Invicta.....this includes Valhalla and the bunch of alliances that came in to defend Invicta & Valhalla

[quote name='Lucas Perry' date='15 February 2010 - 08:40 PM' timestamp='1266284423' post='2183874']
I'm not going to lie, I didn't think getting destroyed this quickly would be as fun as it is. I look forward to more milestones that we shall be passing in the future, be it reverse or forward.
[/quote]

[quote]To: Lucas Perry From: raasaa Date: 2/16/2010 1:09:15 AM

Subject: Battle Report

Message: You have been attacked by raasaa. You lost 267 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 401 soldiers and 296 tanks. Their forces razed 0.019 miles of your land, stole 8.114 technology, and destroyed 32.455 infrastructure. [b]Their forces looted $206.81 from you[/b] and you gained $0.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment. In the end the battle was a Defeat. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled. [/quote]

I am sure the next milestone you will be passing is "Number of nations in bill lock, under one AA"

Edited by raasaa

[quote]Bottom line, Invicta is defending Vallhalla who in-turn is defending IRON who launched a pre-emptive strike on CnG with a CB based on paranoia.[/quote]

We are defending IRON from an aggressive attack launched by FAN.

I do not believe that has anything to do with C&G.

[quote name='Kryievla' date='16 February 2010 - 10:35 AM' timestamp='1266316513' post='2185354']

[/quote]

I think that is the crux of the argument huh? I know Valhalla can keep up for quite some time, but is it really fair to your allies? I don't think so.

[quote name='Kryievla' date='16 February 2010 - 05:35 AM' timestamp='1266316513' post='2185354']

[/quote]
but it has everything to do with IRON's attack on C&G. If it were not for that, FAN would not have attacked IRON...and Valhalla wouldnt have entered and blah blah blah...... I thought FAN stated it very clearly in their [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79707"]DoW[/url]

[quote]However as Commander of FAN's military forces, I am going to state our case, which is: [b]We were cool with IRON and had put the past behind us, until IRON attacked our friends. Now FAN hates IRON[/b]. IRON deserves to die. Therefore, FAN is going to help kill IRON.[/quote]

[quote name='raasaa' date='16 February 2010 - 03:48 AM' timestamp='1266317289' post='2185366']
but it has everything to do with IRON's attack on C&G. If it were not for that, FAN would not have attacked IRON...and Valhalla wouldnt have entered and blah blah blah...... I thought FAN stated it very clearly in their [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=79707"]DoW[/url]
[/quote]

Does jumping into a war because you don't like the alliance in question and you have friends fighting constitute a defensive war then? I do not think so. I think it's pretty clear that it was an aggressive war. Not that I have a problem with aggressive wars, mind. I really truly don't. But let's call this what it is.

They may not have attacked if it were not for C&G being at war too, but that does not change it from being a war of aggression. No skipping around that, it is what it is, and that activates the defensive portion of our contract.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='16 February 2010 - 11:41 AM' timestamp='1266316914' post='2185360']
I think that is the crux of the argument huh? I know Valhalla can keep up for quite some time, but is it really fair to your allies? I don't think so.
[/quote]

My dear kriekfreak, you're really sweet to us.
We already had this discussion you and I. Do not worry for our Foriegn Affairs policy with our allies, do not worry for our allies at all in fact. This sympathetic mask, even if genuine, does not fit you at this point. Like the Stickmen, we stand as a united bloc, i'm sure and I know you understand this. We talk a lot to each other in PU. So you really shouldnt worry about that.

This topic strikes me as a "Hey, look at us! We didn't surrender as quickly as last time so you can all stop making fun of us and calling us weak!" type of thing. Well good for you. You've accomplished staying in a war as long as 90% of the other combatants have, and even taken some lasting damage to boot. I guess Invicta is unique in that regard because I don't see anyone else making these kind of topics.

Bravo.

[quote name='Seipher Caim' date='16 February 2010 - 11:08 AM' timestamp='1266318505' post='2185387']
My dear kriekfreak, you're really sweet to us.
We already had this discussion you and I. Do not worry for our Foriegn Affairs policy with our allies, do not worry for our allies at all in fact. This sympathetic mask, even if genuine, does not fit you at this point. Like the Stickmen, we stand as a united bloc, i'm sure and I know you understand this. We talk a lot to each other in PU. So you really shouldnt worry about that.
[/quote]

Fair enough. We will see what happens after this though.

Kriekfreak,

Keep bawwing, we have reached a point now where we can really make you bleed. I have 15 nuke nations <40k NS who are gonna come out of peacemode later this week and hit 45 non sdi'd nations of our choosing on your side. Our bleeding has stopped for we have nothing left to bleed, now the fun part begins.

o/ Invicta
o/ Purple

[quote name='Nobody Expects' date='16 February 2010 - 12:06 PM' timestamp='1266321979' post='2185433']
Kriekfreak,

Keep bawwing, we have reached a point now where we can really make you bleed. I have 15 nuke nations <40k NS who are gonna come out of peacemode later this week and hit 45 non sdi'd nations of our choosing on your side. Our bleeding has stopped for we have nothing left to bleed, now the fun part begins.

o/ Invicta
o/ Purple
[/quote]

If you think agreeing to disagree with the opposite is bawwing you have a lot to learn. Sure your alliance (and Valhalla) can do a lot to make us hurt. But that comes at a cost though, the cost of the rest of your allies reduced to ashes.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='16 February 2010 - 04:09 AM' timestamp='1266322198' post='2185436']
If you think agreeing to disagree with the opposite is bawwing you have a lot to learn. Sure your alliance (and Valhalla) can do a lot to make us hurt. But that comes at a cost though, the cost of the rest of your allies reduced to ashes.
[/quote]

Bring it !!