Invicta Passes Two Million!

Jorost

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Darth Blitzer' date='15 February 2010 - 08:23 PM' timestamp='1266283409' post='2183831']
Ya i know, i'm more or less just trying to say Invicta is Invicta's greatest enemy if they plan to go that far
[/quote]
Well, if Invicta values honor over NS, 'grats to them for accomplishing their goal. Not everyone around here goes by the same rules/standards. ;)

I am sure we have dished out quite a bit of damage as well! How many of you can say your alliance would hold together given the circumstances, not many I am sure! We are Invicta! We Honor our commitments and stay true to our friends! Together we stand, together we fall! We will return, be it sooner or later, but we will return!

Invicta's fighting spirit is commendable. You are an example of what I think an alliance's priorities should be: not the amount of infrastructure or total NS you have, but dedication to your allies and an adamant resolve that doesn't break in the face of overwhelming odds. Fight on, comrades!

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' date='15 February 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1266278903' post='2183659']
I had heard you guys were getting hit pretty hard, but that's nuts. What happened?
[/quote]
We happened :smug:

Congratz on a good fight so far.

Edited by ty345

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' date='15 February 2010 - 07:08 PM' timestamp='1266278903' post='2183659']
I had heard you guys were getting hit pretty hard, but that's nuts. What happened?
[/quote]
4 wars with DT Probes
10 wars with FCO
4 wars with FOK
16 wars with iFOK
2 wars with iFOK Applicant
40 wars with Nordreich
90 wars with Nueva Vida
4 wars with Poison Clan
9 wars with R&R
7 wars with SLCB
2 wars with The International
17 wars with The Resistance

And that's not including all the others that have expired now.

[quote name='KingTopherXXIII' date='15 February 2010 - 09:03 PM' timestamp='1266285839' post='2183941']
I am sure we have dished out quite a bit of damage as well! How many of you can say your alliance would hold together given the circumstances, not many I am sure! We are Invicta! We Honor our commitments and stay true to our friends! Together we stand, together we fall! We will return, be it sooner or later, but we will return!
[/quote]

Honestly, 4+ years into this game, most alliances that have been around for longer than 2 years and are still here have been through pretty much the same thing at least once...

This announcement made me totally forget about Invicta supporting its allies while they ground innocent alliances into the dust simply because they felt like it. Honorable as always Invicta, supporting aggressive actions and all.

But I must say, sarcasm aside, I do support your policy of not surrendering. :v:

[quote name='Mathias' date='15 February 2010 - 10:43 PM' timestamp='1266291796' post='2184282']
This announcement made me totally forget about Invicta supporting its allies while they ground innocent alliances into the dust simply because they felt like it. Honorable as always Invicta, supporting aggressive actions and all.

But I must say, sarcasm aside, I do support your policy of not surrendering. :v:
[/quote]
You do know that most people couldn't give two !@#$% about the CB when deciding to go to war, right?

[quote name='Locke' date='15 February 2010 - 11:06 PM' timestamp='1266293177' post='2184372']
You do know that most people couldn't give two !@#$% about the CB when deciding to go to war, right?
[/quote]

No, usually thats the most stressed over part of any war actually and rallying more alliances onto your side of a CB is kind of important.

[quote name='Dirty Plunger' date='15 February 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1266294046' post='2184430']
No, usually thats the most stressed over part of any war actually and rallying more alliances onto your side of a CB is kind of important.
[/quote]
There are a few alliances who care about it; however, recent events have shown that realpolitik is far more important to most.

Do you guys really even know what this war is about? You claim your fighting for the honor of your friends yet they where also dragged into a rather pointless war. Standing beside someone for nothing, seems rather worthless in my opinion so please enjoy the reduction program.

[quote name='Jorost' date='16 February 2010 - 02:06 AM' timestamp='1266278807' post='2183655']

I have never been prouder of my alliance.
[/quote]
You're proud of being pretty much as good as GGA?

Also Stickmen has given you pretty good surrender terms. You're just too stubborn to admit you lost.

[quote name='Bekloppt' date='16 February 2010 - 01:03 AM' timestamp='1266300187' post='2184933']
You're proud of being pretty much as good as GGA?

Also Stickmen has given you pretty good surrender terms. You're just too stubborn to admit you lost.
[/quote]
I don't think they have a problem admitting they lost, via the stats at least. That's fairly objective and can't be denied. No, the reason they won't surrender has nothing to do with winning or losing.