Aircastle War Milestone

John Ron

[quote name='Sulmar' date='10 February 2010 - 09:52 PM' timestamp='1265835171' post='2173117']
As of yesterday Zenith was at war with 20% of FARK [i]and[/i] 30% of Gremlins. :smug:

Congrats on your first war though.
[/quote]

If you start bragging about stats, you can always find someone who has better stats, so look at Zenith Aircastle. Altough i must admit that your performance is impressive.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='joracy' date='10 February 2010 - 04:36 PM' timestamp='1265841388' post='2173297']
I have been incredibly impressed by aircastle throughout this. They've been throwing themselves against TOP with all of their might, and have been an amazing help. I can't possibly thank them enough for what they've done.
[/quote]

I agree. The level at which they are immersed in this war is usually only seen on the underdog side of wars, which gives their dedication a bit more impact as their "side" has the upper hand at the moment.

[quote name='Methrage' date='10 February 2010 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1265837344' post='2173181']
Will we see any of them other than you post? This is a thread to stroke your egos, might as well let them post a little. ;)
[/quote]
I chuckled. Also I'm not entirely sure what we're supposed to be impressed by.

[quote name='Stumpy Jung Il' date='10 February 2010 - 03:39 PM' timestamp='1265834367' post='2173099']
I think Aircastle has proven themselves to be the best in this war. They have really shown what they are made out of and packed quite a punch.
[/quote]
TOP is facing like 19 alliances.

I never approved these sort of announcements.

[quote name='Methrage' date='10 February 2010 - 10:02 PM' timestamp='1265835734' post='2173138']
Congrats on convincing your alliance stretching yourselves out like that was a smart move, maybe your grudge with TOP will be satisfied with this?
[/quote]

You seem to be rather upset, so what they're doing must be working well.

[quote]Overstretching is the best tactic [b]when you're outnumbered[/b][/quote]
What? TOP is being piled on by a huge number of alliances, nobody on the raiding side should be outnumbered at this point.

E: [quote]Will we see any of them other than you post?[/quote]
:v:

Edited by Bob Janova

[quote name='Ejayrazz' date='10 February 2010 - 06:44 PM' timestamp='1265845442' post='2173410']
TOP is facing like 19 alliances. [/quote]
Seventeen, but that's not the best metric out there. Two of those are Aloha & PPF for example, and while I love Krack he's not exactly a menace to TOP in and of himself. You also need to fraction some of the other combatants that are facing multiple fronts. Outside the seven TOP didn't directly attack some are barely in this (NpO:12; STA:20; Jedi Order: 3 wars declared). Don't get me wrong, TOP is outnumbered, but it's nowhere close to 17:1. It's probably closer to 2:1 or 3:1.

Admittedly, I know little about your alliance. However, I am fighting in partnership with one of your members and they are doing an excellent job. Keep up the good work. Also to Agha Petros Elia- I find the symbol in your signature most interesting.

[quote name='Gunnar Griffin' date='10 February 2010 - 07:58 PM' timestamp='1265849923' post='2173511']
Engaging people in wars does not mean you have a good damage output. However, congrats.
[/quote]
Luckily Aircastle does have good damage output.

[quote name='Methrage' date='10 February 2010 - 03:29 PM' timestamp='1265837344' post='2173181']
Will we see any of them other than you post? This is a thread to stroke your egos, might as well let them post a little. ;)
[/quote]

You need to keep your ears open and your mouth shut. Clearly you don't know anything about Aircastle and their policy regarding OWF posting, so here's a link to their wiki page. http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Aircastle If I were NSO gov I'd force you to comply with article VII b. and put a muzzle on you before you embarrass your alliance any further.

Congrats on the work Aircastle. The damage done now by "over extending" pales next to the risks associated with letting enemies into pm. It looks like you've struck quite a nerve considering all the tears being spilled by TOP and their lapdogs.

[quote name='MNNorthStars' date='10 February 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1265855602' post='2173672']
You need to keep your ears open and your mouth shut. Clearly you don't know anything about Aircastle and their policy regarding OWF posting, so here's a link to their wiki page. [url="http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Aircastle"]http://cybernations..../wiki/Aircastle[/url] If I were NSO gov I'd force you to comply with article VII b. and put a muzzle on you before you embarrass your alliance any further.

Congrats on the work Aircastle. The damage done now by "over extending" pales next to the risks associated with letting enemies into pm. It looks like you've struck quite a nerve considering all the tears being spilled by TOP and their lapdogs.
[/quote]

I agree...NSO should force Methrage to comply to the charter of an alliance he is not a part of. Honestly Ivan what are you doing?

Also, good job growing your alliance into a machine John Ron.

[quote name='MNNorthStars' date='10 February 2010 - 09:33 PM' timestamp='1265855602' post='2173672']
You need to keep your ears open and your mouth shut. Clearly you don't know anything about Aircastle and their policy regarding OWF posting, so here's a link to their wiki page. http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/Aircastle If I were NSO gov I'd force you to comply with article VII b. and put a muzzle on you before you embarrass your alliance any further.
[/quote]
Submit a complaint with all your grievances listed on it and I'm sure they'll get right on that.

Or not... you mad? :wub:

I don't understand why everyone is putting Aircastle on blast. This is their first war and they preformed better than most alliances do when they first start off. Aircastle hasn't done anything wrong to you (unless I'm mistaken), so back off.

There is only one thing I love more than seeing my own enemies bawww and thats seeing stat-whores (ex-Citadel) bawww about new and up-coming stat whores. Just because someone new is contending your glory of having large warchests and large average nation strengths doesn't mean you have to troll them. I think some of the trolls here (TOP and NSO) have their own business to handle (such as having their @#$% handed to them).

[quote name='menwearpink135' date='10 February 2010 - 10:33 PM' timestamp='1265859227' post='2173816']
I don't understand why everyone is putting Aircastle on blast. This is their first war and they preformed better than most alliances do when they first start off. Aircastle hasn't done anything wrong to you (unless I'm mistaken), so back off.

There is only one thing I love more than seeing my own enemies bawww and thats seeing stat-whores (ex-Citadel) bawww about new and up-coming stat whores. Just because someone new is contending your glory of having large warchests and large average nation strengths doesn't mean you have to troll them. I think some of the trolls here (TOP and NSO) have their own business to handle (such as having their @#$% handed to them).
[/quote]
If only you knew lol...

Congrats John Ron on your milestone!

I think that compared to what other alliances are doing per member, Aircastle is doing a decent job. However, when you have no one countering you, and are fighting an alliance which doesn't have a mass membership, I don't think engaging roughly 20% of their membership is an incredible feat. Nor is the damage I've seen that they've done impressive at all. They definitely do seem to have been a great help to our enemies in staggering us though.

I hope you continue to have fun, and are prepared to stay in this for the long haul.