Victory Declared, thanks for playing

Zhord

I would like to take a look around you at this auspicious moment, the world has been set right and the victory conditions have been achieved today on 08th February 2010. A moment you may tell your grand kids about.

Yes that's right MK is official back below 25.00 nation score, an achievement I'm sure they will join you all in celebrating.

That will be one internetz please.

[*Awaits the needless bickering about score loss in a thread that's supposed to be light hearted fun, sense of humour failure imminent]

This topic has a point.

There's nothing "funny about this", its just plain stupid. I hope you announce every time you drop below an NS milestone as well! On second thought, please, please don't.

[i]I would like to take a look around you at this auspicious moment, the world has been set right and the victory conditions have been achieved today on 08th February 2010. A moment you may tell your grand kids about. Yes, that's right, IRON has fallen below 36.00 score, an achievement I'm sure they will join you all in celebrating.[/i]

Really though, what? I get that this thread is supposed to be funny, but why MK and why 25.00? This milestone really isn't special in any way, shape, or form.

There is not win condition in the world other than those you set for yourself and achieving those goals is the only real victory.

I personally achieved my victory the day I purchased my nukes, everything since then has just been the after party. Since my overall ambition from day one of when I became a nation ruler was to own nukes and I achieved that goal several months ago.

So everybody wins if they can satisfy their own personal goals.

[quote name='Jerichoholic' date='13 February 2010 - 02:41 PM' timestamp='1266086517' post='2179481']
eh

Jan 28:
[code]
TOP: 56.44
IRON: 52.71
MK: 35.23
[/code]

Feb 13:
[code]
TOP: 36.16
IRON: 30.88
MK: 22.92
[/code]

Difference:
[code]
TOP: -20.28 (-35.93%)
IRON: -21.83 (-41.42%)
MK: -12.31 (-34.94%)
[/code]
[/quote]

Not entirely precise, as the war's lack of ghost hunting has seen top's nation count rise by 25, making the portion of their score from nation count rise from 7.69 to 8.65.

The adjusted drop for TOP is -21.24 (-37.63%) assuming all nations that joined TOP had zero NS.

[quote name='Zhord' date='09 February 2010 - 09:51 AM' timestamp='1265709098' post='2170365']
basically it was MK's running joke in the saction thread that global war broke out any time they got over 25 score.

thanks to all those who took offense, thread != game btw
[/quote]

This is a IC forum what game do you speak of ? :P

[quote name='Watson895' date='14 February 2010 - 10:28 AM' timestamp='1266143329' post='2180665']
Not entirely precise, as the war's lack of ghost hunting has seen top's nation count rise by 25, making the portion of their score from nation count rise from 7.69 to 8.65.
[/quote]

I have a feeling that the whole "fighting a dozen alliances" thing would kinda put a halt to it, particularly since TOP wouldn't have many other people in "ghost" NS range for people to pick as targets.

[quote name='Prime minister Johns' date='14 February 2010 - 11:33 AM' timestamp='1266165210' post='2180843']
If this keeps up, the NPO and the GPA will be the victors, because they are the only major players currently uninvolved in the conflict.The neutral alliances will be the ones who come out on top at the end of this war.
[/quote]

Don't forget TDO ;D