Announcement from The Order of the Paradox

Crymson

• Replies 595
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='4SnwL' date='06 February 2010 - 03:57 PM' timestamp='1265468279' post='2164482']
So TOP asked Polaris not to Honor a treaty ... and Crymson feels speechless now that they honored their treaties... makes perfect sense for me
[/quote]

Nobody from TOP ever asked Polaris to do this.

[quote name='Bob Janova' date='06 February 2010 - 02:56 PM' timestamp='1265468184' post='2164475']
TOP's actions in Karma might not have been perfect, but they did not break an express guarantee given by their own alliance a few days before, they did not switch sides part way through and I thought the Echelon terms issue had been resolved long ago. (They were in the right in that, too, although not in the way they went about it. No Citadel alliance would have put its name to those terms. I guess you folks on that front would have preferred no help at all and eating that many more nukes, huh?)
[/quote]

They wouldn't have eaten more nukes because if TOP got its way they wouldn't got nuked. Our side had the clear advantage (numerical and militaristic), we didn't need TOP at all.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 February 2010 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1265469090' post='2164507']
They wouldn't have eaten more nukes because if TOP got its way they wouldn't got nuked. Our side had the clear advantage (numerical and militaristic), we didn't need TOP at all.
[/quote]

How about you just once shut up when you have no clue what you are talkin about?

TOPs assistance was requested by their allies. Fair enough, they didnt nuke, go baaw about it some more. If TOPs only mistake was to not fire nukes against weaker targets when it was convenient to do so, i guess we will burn in hell for eternity for this cruel war crime.

[quote name='Dr hairy Ballz' date='06 February 2010 - 06:31 AM' timestamp='1265437865' post='2163585']
Wow, I am also at a loss on this one. I guess we just have to let this run its course.

Still a f'd and weird and ffff war, keeps throwing curve balls.
[/quote]

Agreed. Really not much to be said here.
I, for one, have little idea what is being fought over.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 February 2010 - 08:41 AM' timestamp='1265467310' post='2164446']
You get what you deserve Crymson. You got what you deserved Crymson.
[/quote]

You mess with the bull, you get the horns.

[quote name='HellAngel' date='06 February 2010 - 03:16 PM' timestamp='1265469416' post='2164515']
How about you just once shut up when you have no clue what you are talkin about?
[/quote]
Hi pot, meet this nice black kettle. Also, do something about it :smug:.
[quote]
TOPs assistance was requested by their allies. Fair enough, they didnt nuke, go baaw about it some more. If TOPs only mistake was to not fire nukes against weaker targets when it was convenient to do so, i guess we will burn in hell for eternity for this cruel war crime.
[/quote]
If TOP's allies knew that you would do such a horrible job they would never called you in. And no, this wasn't the first or last thing you guys messed up. I could write them all done but I think I would run out of character and time.

[quote name='Baden-WĂĽrttemberg' date='06 February 2010 - 09:06 AM' timestamp='1265465191' post='2164396']
Well, you certainly cannot talk about TOP. Since TOP offered their help to you when you started your morale crusade, and TOP trusted you, when Grub said that he is going to get them white peace and rejoin the war.
You are used by others, you are used by MK and by CnG and no one else. So far, TOP didn't gain anything from their involvement with NpO but a few lame promises from Grub.
[/quote]

Oh please. TOP made it clear in the planning channels that they didn't care at all about why the war was being fought, and that they were there for their own reasons. They surely weren't there to help NpO.

[quote name='kriekfreak' date='06 February 2010 - 04:52 PM' timestamp='1265471536' post='2164565']
Hi pot, meet this nice black kettle. Also, do something about it :smug:.
[/quote]
You're emabarassing iFOK in every and all aspects. Why should i do something about it? In case you havent noticed, i dont like you guys very much. Yeah i know, it was subtle.

[quote]
If TOP's allies knew that you would do such a horrible job they would never called you in. And no, this wasn't the first or last thing you guys messed up. I could write them all done but I think I would run out of character and time.
[/quote]

So you admit to not knowing a single thing about the situation and yet keep talking? Go on mate, you are entertaining.

Edited by HellAngel

[quote name='Galapagos' date='06 February 2010 - 03:22 PM' timestamp='1265469738' post='2164522']
Agreed. Really not much to be said here.
I, for one, have little idea what is being fought over.
[/quote]

We're fighting because a bunch of alliances jumped C&G for no reason.

[quote name='pezstar' date='06 February 2010 - 10:56 AM' timestamp='1265471816' post='2164568']
Oh please. TOP made it clear in the planning channels that they didn't care at all about why the war was being fought, and that they were there for their own reasons. They surely weren't there to help NpO.
[/quote]

You seem to think that it is was within reasonable expectation for Polar to do this. Then why did NpO participate in the overall coalition?

War aid
Target coordination
Strategy planning
etc.

They picked a side, then they switched sides. Period.

Edited by watchman

[quote name='Jimmy2e' date='06 February 2010 - 06:57 AM' timestamp='1265435866' post='2163345']
End this pointless conflict, white peace for all?
[/quote]

This really is the only thing that would make sence!

[code]xssffgggjjlæøsxfbm-
ssssssssssssssssssssvbbnj, wraaacvm[/code]
Damm, my daughter is a clever girl^^

[quote name='4SnwL' date='06 February 2010 - 05:03 PM' timestamp='1265472214' post='2164578']
I guess I didn't pay enough attention to the OP. :mellow:
[/quote]

We asked them IF they would mind us attacking CnG, we did not request it. In fact, the call for this was very much in Polaris hands.

[quote name='Crymson' date='06 February 2010 - 05:54 AM' timestamp='1265435693' post='2163314']
[quote][22:48] <Crymson[TOP]> Do you acknowledge that you yourself, before our attacks on MK and GR, stated all of the following: your approval of our war plans against those alliances, your intention to not honor those treaties in this instance, and your agreement that our attack was part of the greater war against \m/ and their allies?
[22:49] <AlmightyGrub> correct
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> You acknowledge all of the above?
[22:49] <AlmightyGrub> yes
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> Great.
[22:49] <AlmightyGrub> I have never said I dont
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> I'm sure you have no issue with me posting that segment on the OWF.
[22:49] <Crymson[TOP]> Is that correct?
[22:50] <AlmightyGrub> do whatever you feel you need to Crymson[/quote]
[/quote]

Did you Polar really too stupid too remember?

Edited by mdnss69

[quote name='pezstar' date='06 February 2010 - 10:56 AM' timestamp='1265471816' post='2164568']
[/quote]

Oh please, everyone was there for their own reasons, mainly to defend allies, thats the nature of a coalition.. Legion was there to defend her allies, amongst them UPN who holds a MDoAP with NpO and IRON who was going to be drawn in through NSO who would clearly defend NpO. We had no bond or responsibility to Polar, we weren't there for them. Hell I didn't like half the people I was working with, but I was still willing to sign a temp treaty with NSO just so we could roll out and bail out you guys from CSN because the overall coalition victory and goal was greater than any petty differences. TOP was there because several of their allies were going to be drawn in on NpO's side and the \m/ side was largely extremely hostile to TOP and if TOP let the NpO side lose they would be left isolated in a hostile environment. You try to make this seem like some cruel despicable wicked action and that TOP was just using NpO to further their own goals. TOP and IRON were willing to backup NpO's damn idealistic moral crusade and then NpO decided to take LSD and commence to screw over the people who were fighting on "their" side.

Edited by Lord Fingolfin

[quote name='D34th' date='06 February 2010 - 05:58 AM' timestamp='1265446730' post='2164083']
Sorry, but I'm not asking for forgiveness, we are fixing our own mistakes, we aren't asking "Please forgive us, next time we will do different, we changed!"

Also people are blaming/hating and us for honoring a treaty what's is complet different from what ODN did, and must say, I love it.
[/quote]

I see that you still want to hold some sort of moral high ground here.

Let me say you something, yes the situations are a little different. Yes, you are fighting both sides, while we fought only one. And why are you doing that? Because [b]you[/b] started this war despite your allies, who were asking you to stop this madness for it would put everyone in difficult positions. You were the ones who attacked an ally of an ally. You were the ones who gave TOP the ok to attack CnG and said you wouldn't enter the war. When you realized that your friends were nuking each other to dust because of you, the only thing left to do was to help your friends on both sides of the war [b]you[/b] started.

To reach this point, though you broke you word, you broke treaties, you pissed friends and you screwed up big time. Just like we did.

Like it or not, despite some small differences, the situations are pretty much the same and you trying to paint it as if you are still above us in that matter just shows the type of person you are. A person who puts his grudges above everything else.

I, for one, don't blame Polaris for anything you have done. You were in a very tight and difficult situation. And in situations like that is very likely that you will make mistakes. We, ODN, have been there and we know how it works.

I won't label Polaris, I won't say you are liars, treaty breakers or anything like that. I will only wish you good luck on your war and hope that you manage to repair everything that needs to be repaired very soon. Despite all the crap some of your members have thrown in our way in the last year or so, I still like Polaris very much and I sincerely hope to see you well.

[quote name='pezstar' date='06 February 2010 - 04:58 PM' timestamp='1265471936' post='2164571']
Then what are you complaining about?
[/quote]

You out of all people should know better. Grub gave his word, he went back on it. I know you guys dont like us, for whatever reason, but you cant possibly support this being done to anyone.