Dark Templar Announcement

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='General Ozujsko' date='03 February 2010 - 12:49 AM' timestamp='1265176172' post='2155453']
GTNV

Gym, Tan, Nuke Valhalla
[/quote]

no no no, because then you're going to the club with nasty clothes man, you gotta do that GTLNV. Gym, Tan, Laundry, Nuke Valhalla, if not then you're basically doing the G and T for no reason when you show up to the club with them grimy clothes, and that's the situation.

[quote name='TheListener' date='03 February 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1265176455' post='2155513']
no no no, because then you're going to the club with nasty clothes man, you gotta do that GTLNV. Gym, Tan, Laundry, Nuke Valhalla, if not then you're basically doing the G and T for no reason when you show up to the club with them grimy clothes, and that's the situation.
[/quote]

This is true. I forgot about the importance of fresh threads when I'm at the Shore. I mean, you can't have your threads smelling like sausage and peppers while you're nuking Valhalla. GTLNV it is.

In case anyone has any doubts: Our ground attacks are fueled by Muscle Milk and Jagerbombs.

[quote name='Smooth' date='03 February 2010 - 01:17 AM' timestamp='1265177835' post='2155718']
This is a pretty awesome Declaration, if I do say so myself. Too bad it didn't happen in the Karma War...at the Karma Club. :awesome:
[/quote]

[OOC]Fairly certain snooki didn't get punched at Karma, pretty sure it was the place on the boardwalk.[/OOC]

DT playing that house mix like Pualy D