Imperial Assault Declaration

[quote name='Thierra' date='01 February 2010 - 10:25 PM' timestamp='1265059508' post='2151063']
Your statement = being jazzed about losing your virginity to a rapist. Oh teenagers.
[/quote]
Well now, it wasn't me who compared his own alliance to a rapist :P

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chimaera' date='01 February 2010 - 10:54 PM' timestamp='1265061290' post='2151145']
IAA offers candy for DAWN nations who come out of peace mode. :)
[/quote]

[quote name='Locke' date='01 February 2010 - 11:20 PM' timestamp='1265062803' post='2151215']
Can I come too? You have a pretty van. ^_^
[/quote]

Now, you guys are tempting, I have to admit :P

Edited by Lyra
Modedit: filter evasion removed.

[quote name='Chimaera' date='01 February 2010 - 09:54 PM' timestamp='1265061290' post='2151145']
IAA offers candy for DAWN nations who come out of peace mode. :)
[/quote]

Can i have candy?

Im in DAWN and not in peace mode... though you will have to ask sparta to open a slot up :D. Dont be set off by their nakedness and their blaze and glory attitude, when it comes down to it they are pretty cool guys ^_^

[quote name='Golan 1st' date='01 February 2010 - 12:30 PM' timestamp='1265045425' post='2150682']
Not our way of speech, but we will do our best to make them regret this DoW :)
[/quote]

[quote name='shilo' date='01 February 2010 - 12:51 PM' timestamp='1265046679' post='2150716']
Cool, we just lost our DoW virginity :D

Welcome to the fray, IAA!
We'll do our best to be a lot of trouble for you, though also be respectful. See you on the battlefield.
[/quote]
You'd cause more trouble if you came out of peace mode so I could have fun :(

[quote name='TheListener' date='01 February 2010 - 12:54 AM' timestamp='1265003667' post='2149866']
Time to test our military, let's have some fun shall we TORN?
[/quote]

Sounds good, and welcome to the party. Though, have fun looking for attacking slots. I'm afraid you might have to take a number :)

[quote name='Haflinger' date='01 February 2010 - 09:52 AM' timestamp='1265035955' post='2150456']
Doch's a goof, everyone knows that. Hopefully he'll be sending reps for his mistake.

I've got nothing against DAWN, but show TORN the penalty for treason, IAA.
[/quote]

Sorry I think you'll have to take a number as well Haflinger :)

Edit: sorry for the double post, I figured someone would post in the interim.

Edited by Lord Curzon

[quote name='MASTABADEY' date='02 February 2010 - 05:30 AM' timestamp='1265085006' post='2152125']
[s]o/ TORN
o/ DAWN[/s]

I mean errr

o/ IAA
[/quote]
It's alright, it happens to the best of us :P

[quote name='Thierra' date='02 February 2010 - 06:19 AM' timestamp='1265087944' post='2152213']
What about the rest of us? Sharing is caring.
[/quote]
Promise: if you surrender to DAWN right now, you get a lifetime supply of candy - and, this offer is only valid for today - 10 casks of high quality beer for your soliders. :D

Edited by shilo

[quote name='Haflinger' date='01 February 2010 - 08:52 AM' timestamp='1265035955' post='2150456']
Doch's a goof, everyone knows that. Hopefully he'll be sending reps for his mistake.

I've got nothing against DAWN, but show TORN the penalty for treason, IAA.
[/quote]
u mad

I do hope that the fact we're having more fun than we have ever had eats at you. Meanwhile, your continued subservience to NPO remains so severe that you can't see the word "TORN" without RRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Enjoy the sidelines snookums.

[quote name='Voodoo Nova' date='02 February 2010 - 09:31 AM' timestamp='1265124704' post='2153194']
Stop right there. I think everyone knows IAA is having more fun than you. :P
[/quote]
Given that I hear crying about lack of slots, or begging certain allies of ours to hit you, I disagree!

You're just jealous of all the targets I have to choose from :smug:

[quote name='bigwoody' date='02 February 2010 - 09:40 AM' timestamp='1265125205' post='2153204']
Given that I hear crying about lack of slots, or begging certain allies of ours to hit you, I disagree!

[/quote]

I'm not too proud to admit that I'm jealous of that.

[quote name='bigwoody' date='02 February 2010 - 10:40 AM' timestamp='1265125205' post='2153204']

[/quote]

I call Shenanigans, while we may be slightly disappointed at the lack of slots available *Glares at DAWN*, IAA is still having the most fun of any alliance in this war (except maybe MK, they always have fun) because we're watching our nations nuke your nations to death, it makes us giggle like little school girls even though we aren't exactly doing the nuking.

*Gets pistol whipped*

Oh and come on Woody, don't brag about being at options for targets when you're not doing anything but hiding in Peace Mode. Step 1) Press "Declare War" Step 2) I end you. Step 3) Cry over your infra. I mean that is what your nation says, so why don't you follow your own orders. :smug:

Edited by TheListener

[quote name='TheListener' date='02 February 2010 - 11:25 AM' timestamp='1265131537' post='2153389']
I call Shenanigans, while we may be slightly disappointed at the lack of slots available *Glares at DAWN*, IAA is still having the most fun of any alliance in this war (except maybe MK, they always have fun) because we're watching our nations nuke your nations to death, it makes us giggle like little school girls even though we aren't exactly doing the nuking.

*Gets pistol whipped*

Oh and come on Woody, don't brag about being at options for targets when you're not doing anything but hiding in Peace Mode. Step 1) Press "Declare War" Step 2) I end you. Step 3) Cry over your infra. I mean that is what your nation says, so why don't you follow your own orders. :smug:
[/quote]
If you are one of the first to get on my nation when I come out I'll send you a sarcasm detector free of charge.

[quote name='bigwoody' date='03 February 2010 - 12:22 AM' timestamp='1265174574' post='2154983']
If you are one of the first to get on my nation when I come out I'll send you a sarcasm detector free of charge.
[/quote]

Woody, while I would love to be hitting your nation at this time, I do believe Caesar and bbrown have that on lockdown :smug:

[quote name='bigwoody' date='02 February 2010 - 11:22 PM' timestamp='1265174574' post='2154983']
[/quote]

the only thing i am upset with currently is being in anarchy and thus being unable to hit any TORN or DAWN nation that exits peace mode. :(

[size="5"][font="Arial Black"]Update off the DAWN/IAA front:[/font][/size]

I am glad to announce to all that DAWN has undertaken free war time training of IAA's smaller nations!
[img]http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp90/ArcticFeds/IAASuckscopy.jpg[/img]

Now IAA... [size="4"]DONT PANIC![/size] I know you may think the fight here is already lost since my brave soldiers sent all three of those nations into anarchy in one night. However as long as your IAA boys continue to fight on, I'll do my best to edcuate them on the ropes of war. It will cost them some infra and tech in return, but im sure IAA can replace all that later ^_^ . Oh and dont worry about your weak boys who send me peace on the first day of war, I'll make sure to send them the surrender terms so that they can show their weakness and get peace.

[quote name='Puppet Master' date='06 February 2010 - 04:01 PM' timestamp='1265490097' post='2165098']
[size="5"][font="Arial Black"]Update off the DAWN/IAA front:[/font][/size]

I am glad to announce to all that DAWN has undertaken free war time training of IAA's smaller nations!
[img]http://i400.photobucket.com/albums/pp90/ArcticFeds/IAASuckscopy.jpg[/img]

Now IAA... [size="4"]DONT PANIC![/size] I know you may think the fight here is already lost since my brave soldiers sent all three of those nations into anarchy in one night. However as long as your IAA boys continue to fight on, I'll do my best to edcuate them on the ropes of war. It will cost them some infra and tech in return, but im sure IAA can replace all that later ^_^ . Oh and dont worry about your weak boys who send me peace on the first day of war, I'll make sure to send them the surrender terms so that they can show their weakness and get peace.
[/quote]
Because it's [i]so[/i] difficult to beat on small nations. :rolleyes: Anyone who knows what they're doing can generally wipe the floor with anyone else around 10K. No point in bragging, really.