CnG vs TOP: who will win?

Holy Ruler

787 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As the major alliance blocs march to war, what do the citizens of planet bob think of the likely outcome of this - I hope- epic war?

Yes I know the war is in its infancy but given the statistics it seems the war's result can be predicted. Or can it? Yes, CnG has twice the nukes and infra than TOP's side has. But then most of TOP nations are big nations and are rumoured to keep astronomous amounts of cash. Im not sure about IRON. I still remember how MHA took them down last year. Im sure this time round they have learnt their lesson and are prepared to fight harder.

Finally as a neutral at this stage( you never know when the domino effect can reach you) I wish all sides fun. And, please dont peace out so fast again. Please.

EDIT: Definition of winner: whoever dictates the peace terms is the winner. Loser is the one who will pay reparations if any.

Edited by Holy Ruler

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This was a bad idea. MK will just rush the poll.

Voted C&G for the inevitable.

EDIT:

You forget that TOP has Citadel on their side and Citadel hasnt declared yet. It will be a close war and I think its gonna be a total disaster for both sides but eventually TOP will surrender.

TOP already violated Cit by attacking MK, whom Umbrella is treatied to.

Edited by Earogema

hmm true, do I sense TOP's expulsion from Citadel?

Or Citadel could just dissolve or something. We'll see what happens but if Citadel (the bloc - not necessarily the alliances within) survives this war it'll be a shadow of its former self in all likelihood.

You forget that TOP has Citadel on their side and Citadel hasnt declared yet. It will be a close war and I think its gonna be a total disaster for both sides but eventually TOP will surrender.

Umbrella is the second largest alliance in Citadel right now, and they just declared on the side of SF in the kind of previous war. Argent and FFC aren't really adding a whole lot, just 4.5 million NS. That's not exactly going to impact the outcome.

Edit:

@KDII

TOP IS citadel.

Edited by supercoolyellow

It all depends. If CnG keeps in a bloc vs 2 fight it should be a great great fight, if SF jumps in then they'll probably have a nice pyrric victory.

Well, one SF member and one of the two might-as-well-be-in-SF alliances have already declared war against IRON, so we won't be far behind.

RIA

RoK

MA

GOD

Fark - > Declared on IRON

R&R

CSN

VE - the 8th SF member in all but formality

Sparta - the 9th SF member in all but formality - > Declared on IRON

So SF is already in :P

Edited by James Dahl

Almost 85% for CnG. Is it real analysis or CnGers are flooding this thread?

Id say real if you look at the stats: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/TOP-CnG_War

Update, Jan 29

TORN, IRON, TOP, DAWN

771 nations

32,100,508 NS

8,507 nukes

MK, Athens, Vanguard, GR, FoB, ODN, =LOST=, MHA, The Grämlins, Sparta, FARK

2,529 nations

81,064,362 NS

19,394 nukes

Id say real if you look at the stats: http://cybernations.wikia.com/wiki/TOP-CnG_War

Update, Jan 29

TORN, IRON, TOP, DAWN

771 nations

32,100,508 NS

8,507 nukes

MK, Athens, Vanguard, GR, FoB, ODN, =LOST=, MHA, The Grämlins, Sparta, FARK

2,529 nations

81,064,362 NS

19,394 nukes

regardless of those stats, TOP has more then enough cash/tech to last a lonnnnnng time, after 8k nukes insane infra/tech lost i think CnG and TOP will find a way to end this

Win is whoever makes the other side surrender.

In that case, I don't think C&G will win.

I don't really expect us to, either (C&G surrendering when they have an actual chance? come on :P )

Well, one SF member and one of the two might-as-well-be-in-SF alliances have already declared war against IRON, so we won't be far behind.

RIA

RoK

GOD

Fark - > Declared on IRON

R&R

CSN

VE - the 7th SF member in all but formality

Sparta - the 8th SF member in all but formality - > Declared on IRON

So SF is already in :P

Well, the question is TOP v CnG. Not saying TOP is all "Who cares about IRON," just saying that IRON isn't part of this particular discussion.

It's not surprising the geniuses who pre-emptively declared on a previously uninvolved bloc are already crying out white peace or no peace in all but those exact words.

Too be honest, that's been the opinion of the General Assembly for months. Who knows, it may change, but I'm doubting it.

It's not surprising the geniuses who pre-emptively declared on a previously uninvolved bloc are already crying out white peace or no peace in all but those exact words.

I think we would accept your surrender, no worries. We might have difficulty taking you all prisoner, though.