Name this War - Part 2

Locke

394 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 174
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Lee Allen' date='11 February 2010 - 03:31 PM' timestamp='1265931100' post='2175804']
While I voted for Second Unjust War, I have to admit the BiPolar War is a catchy title. Cluster$%&@ War will prove difficult to make/keep/find record of in CN:Wiki--Food for thought.
[/quote]
Well it definitely is a cluster$%&@. They'll find a way ;)

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='renomaki' date='23 February 2010 - 09:00 AM' timestamp='1266944659' post='2199152']
I'm still really new to this game, so I don't know any of these wars!

Such weird names for them, by the way.
[/quote]

Well, It's sort of a CN tradition. We 're trying to figure out what history will remember this war by. and since we don't take ourselves too seriously in most cases, The names are going to be silly.

If Bi-Polar war was on here I would have voted for it. The moment NpO declared on TOP, which was on February 5th (After the first poll pretty much closed), made Bi-Polar the top choice in my mind. But at the time the 1st poll was made, it didn't make much sense to me.

I still voted for 2nd unjust war, but I like Cluster$%&@ war as well.

[quote name='Haflinger' date='29 January 2010 - 11:18 AM' timestamp='1264782178' post='2141456']
I'm thinking of it as the Onion War.

No, it makes sense. Here's the explanation.

This war is like the giant onion of fail, every time you think you've come to the fail core another layer peels away.
[/quote]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZnztwiWZo4

if TOP and Co are Shrek....i agree with donkey :D