FCO Communique

Iosif

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In addition the fact that we already covered in the OP the fact that this got canceled because of mutual disrespect and lack of interest towards our relationship, that's hardly the same situation, as we declared on their PIAT partner, they essentially declared war on us by declaring to a fellow Stickman. To quote the Stickmen Accords, Article V:

We're funny that way that we take our treaties actually literally.

Your whole "level a treaty" argument is blown out of the water with the fact that UINE and NpO have an MDoAP not a PIAT.

For the record I don't care in the least that you canceled this treaty with UINE, infact I'm happy for them. I just don't agree with the way you tried to paint them in a bad light when you're guilty of the exact same thing.

Beat me to it.

And Keve69 shows us once again how it's done!

I fully expect a really long winded reply from Keve telling you how you're misunderstanding the whole thing.

FCO deserves much better than this!

o/ FCO!

frankly, i expect a long winded reply from FCO, explaining how they managed to mess up the OP with half baked biased facts :P

This seemed like a no-brainer to me.

Uh, I mean...

BAWWWWWWWWW UR ON TEH OTHER SIED I HAET YOU SO MUCH

This does seem to be a reoccurring theme in the recent threads posted. Quite astounding how people will go rabid due to friends/allies/ex-friends-n-allies fall on opposing sides of a war.

And I got to say, you certainly didn't improve the "atmosphere of trust" (article III) between our two respectable alliances when you god damn declared war against one of our closest allies, SLCB, couple of days ago, without ever even informing us of this.

Iosif,

I'm just curious here, but did UINE declare war on SLCB *before* FCO declared on Polar, or after?

LOL @ OP....

That being said, I'd also like p0rk5ab0r to post the rest of that log so that we can all see I was responding in a sarcastic way to him calling UINE the same for attacking SLCB.... Once again p0rk5ab0r another swing and miss from you on your fail PR crusade. Keep it coming chap...

I won't even get into Iosif canceling said treaty on a public IRC channel, wouldn't want anyone to think the Stickmen lack class :P

Also in general feeling the need to cancel a PIAT on the OWF just shows, once again, how far you guys are willing to go to get some more attention!

How Keve feel's about it: I LOL'd th_REALHAPPYKeve.jpg

Edited by Keve69

Oh come on, do you really think that UINE is as close with Polaris as FCO is with SLCB? Really?

I would actually contend that yes UINE is as close or closer to Polaris as FCO is with SLCB. Considering that we have worked with them since they were a newly founded alliance. We have worked with them on every level, and there entire alliance is formed primarily by ex-Polaris nations. So you could easily make the case that UINE and Polaris are family.

While I won't speak to the relationship between FCO and SLCB, I would, however, say that you are not capable of speaking to the UINE - Polar relationship.

This is just absurd. The only actual accusation thrown at UINE was that they didn't take the treaty as seriously as we'd expect our allies to do (them attacking SLCB was an example of that) and in the very next sentence I go on and say neither did FCO. Hypocrisy at its worst!

I won't even get into Iosif canceling said treaty on a public IRC channel, wouldn't want anyone to think the Stickmen lack class :P

I thought it was kind of cool. :(

frankly, i expect a long winded reply from FCO, explaining how they managed to mess up the OP with half baked biased facts :P

You mean half baked biased facts like "there's essentially no communication between UINE and FCO" and "the treaty was largely ignored during the conflict anyways"?

Also in general feeling the need to cancel a PIAT on the OWF just shows, once again, how far you guys are willing to go to get some more attention!

Yeah, after being rather silent for the last 3 years we decided that we could be attention whoring a bit more. I mean, everybody's doing it. So this is the result and I think it'll get us some more of the attention we so need.

Edited by Takku

Yaknow its funny. i would expect this type of mud to be slung between \m/ and Polar but the rest of us are just here via treaties. Keve to start throwing around insults such as that are pretty classless, especially at a group such as FCO who rarely venture out of their own little corner of the world

If we still had the Karma system thatd be -1 for you and +1 for FCO

E: Really, Keve?

Edited by wickedj

For some reason, I forsee this playing out..

UINE: Hey guys, we have a PIAT so we are going to infrom you that we are going to blitz SLCB mkay?

FCO: kkthx, we wont tell anyone.

Later

FCO: Hey, UINE is going to blitz you mkay?

SLCB: Oh lawls, those noobs. Ok thanks.

Update

UINE: SUPRISE BLITZ ATTACK SLCB!111 GOGOGOGO

SLCB: OH LAWLS YOU FAIL LAWLS WE ARE READY. FAIL BLITZ IS FAIL.

Uine: :(

After war is over.

SLCB: LOL ONE OF THE WORST BLITZES IN THE WAR WAS WHEN UINE TRIED TO BLITZ US. LAWLS.

The end.

--------

If a PIAT included telling the people on the other side of the war that you are going to blitz their ally, then we should sign more PIAT's with everyone.

-omfg

If a PIAT included telling the people on the other side of the war that you are going to blitz their ally, then we should sign more PIAT's with everyone.

Most PIATs obligate to do so, actually. If to do so is never the intention, why write it down in a treaty? It's also kind of obvious how different our views on what being ally actually is, fortunately though, our decisions regarding our treaties have only everything to do with ours and nothing to do with yours.

For some reason, I forsee this playing out..

UINE: Hey guys, we have a PIAT so we are going to infrom you that we are going to blitz SLCB mkay?

FCO: kkthx, we wont tell anyone.

Later

FCO: Hey, UINE is going to blitz you mkay?

SLCB: Oh lawls, those noobs. Ok thanks.

Update

UINE: SUPRISE BLITZ ATTACK SLCB!111 GOGOGOGO

SLCB: OH LAWLS YOU FAIL LAWLS WE ARE READY. FAIL BLITZ IS FAIL.

Uine: :(

After war is over.

SLCB: LOL ONE OF THE WORST BLITZES IN THE WAR WAS WHEN UINE TRIED TO BLITZ US. LAWLS.

The end.

--------

-omfg

Yeah, because SLCB were totally clueless about the coming blitz. :blink:

FCO is an alliance who takes his treaties very seriously and only has like 4 treaties. It can imagine it really hurts if one of your 4 treaty-partners does this.

o/ FCO

o/ Finland

FCO and the FCO of the past are two very different alliances. 8-9 months ago you would have been correct.